[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Energy Ball Tutorial.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: make-psi-balls.jpg (13 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
make-psi-balls.jpg
13 KB, 300x259
Alright /x/ you crazy fucks, I've been looking into this phenomenon where one can create "energy balls" by focusing and directing ones energy with their hands.

Don't expect anything visible, you're going by sense of touch. e.g: resistance, heat, tingling.

>http://controlmind.info/psychic/how-to-make-psi-ball-a-complete-guide

Pic related.
>>
>>17661552
I like Naruto too anon
>>
>>17661565
Thank god, I thought you were gonna say Dragon Ball Z like some kind of retard.

haha, good thing people use instances and examples to use as creative tools in media huh?
Also putting things into practice to see what works and what doesn't based on trial and error.
Wow, what an enlightened world we live in :^)
>>
>>17661595
hows about i fire up a ki ball right up ya ass anon?
>>
>>17661595
whats wrong with dbz? its way better than naruto
>>
Ur gonna need at least 1 air and mind rune
>>
If you give blowjobs and swallow it will increase your mana.
>>
>>17661831
ayy

for real though, this phenomenon is stupid. as kids people would put pressure on eachother's hands in such a motion, and it tricks your body into believing that something exists between the hands. we called them bubbles in this area, but I knew just as many star wars kids that thought it was like the force.
>>
>>17661552
Is anyone else seeing the debian logo in that pic?
>>
Yeah they're good but most of the time useless. You monstly only feel a tingling in the air or something. Not real application unless you're extremely advanced.

However, energy manipulation doesn't require any material so you can practice it whenever you want.

Also, it may prove useful for real rituals that require energy, so go ahead and practice it if you want. It gets funnier the more advanced you become.
>>
>>17661866
/g/ here. You are not alone
>>
>>17661565

>try the seals and call me nuts.

there is noting hiden under the sun you are just too dump to see it

>>17661595

>impliying you can't go super saiyan

go full kundaliny for a fight and you will know how the heroes of the past were made
>>
>>17661552
Chi is real, but it took me five years to learn how to focus it. I read for years with no true understanding. Then I got my intermediate rank in a martial art that taught Chi.

Can be used to to severe damage to opponent with light blows. Can be used to heal.

The secret is, the positive terminal is the Hara, or two inches below the belly button, the negative terminal is the perineum, or the "taint".

Most schools only teach how to generate Yang from the Hara and flow to hands and into natural grounds. But true teachers show how to make it flow from perineum to Hara, and generate a toroidal "teardrop energy" shield outside the body that is massively dangerous, and protective.

You'll need at least five years of martial arts training, and experience in internal energy flows. The words mean nothing without that.
>>
>>17662110
I bet I could still fuck your shit up though.
>>
>>17661552
I don't give a shit about the ridicule others will give me for this, but Qi is real. I've experienced this once in my life when I was a child doing visual mediation after a martial arts class. It felt like my hands were magnets of the same polarity repelling each other at the end of the session when I was instructed to bring my hands together. I never have been able to reproduce it however.

>>17661837
And no it wasn't this
>>
>>17661808
>>17661816

you are the niggest. u wuz kings n now all ya boyz know it.
>>
>>17662408
>>17662110
instead of trying it, people immediately shut it out

"kek this is fake"
>did you try it?
"no, because it's fake"
>how do you know that?
"HURR DURR YOU FAGGOT"

Glad you guys tried to take it seriously.
>>
oh shit, I'm fucking neo man!
>>
>>17661552

I remember reading about Chi once, and it was interesting how you could actually feel the energy there. Thanks for taking the time to make this, and sorry for all the shills; I don't know why fedoras like to come here and flood the board with garbage.

Do you have any good sources on how to learn more about this? I'm just an average Christian, and just started learning about Ley lines and Energy.
>>
>>17662633
It's ok, it's mostly, /b/, /pol/ and /k/ that spams or shitposts here.

Just google some keywords like "psi balls"
look to youtube for some vids explaining it.
>>
>>17662633
chi shit is the most fedora thing possible

worse than double katanas
>>
you can channel your ki into weapons as well, if they are made out of conductive iron alloy
>>
>>17662730
only the finest japanese folded steel will work
>>
>>17662734
>>17662704

One day, someone will laugh with you and give you the attention you crave.

I'm sorry you're so alone.
>>
>>17662730
Can I channel it to bullets?
>>
>>17662563
Not only niggers like dbz I'm the whitest person ever and I love dbz
>>
>>17661552
Hadouken!

Magic, if real, is more subtle than that.

>these people taking seriously EggMan's comment about orbs doing washing for him.
Autism
>>
>>17661552
>tfw used to get high on ketamine and pass energy balls to my friends.

I actually agree with you op.
>>
Dont practise this, it is illegal.
You will be put into an asylum eventually.
Have fun there :)
>>
I am the father, and the son.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

It's real but its very hard to find legit info since its banned from research science in the West youll get put in a federal facility if you demonstrate in public.
>>
Someone find the video of Tina Tequila doing this on cam
>>
>>17662110
Kek what a load of shit
>>
>>17662408
>>>17661552 (OP)
>I don't give a shit about the ridicule others will give me for this, but Qi is real. I've experienced this once in my life when I was a child doing visual mediation after a martial arts class. It felt like my hands were magnets of the same polarity repelling each other at the end of the session when I was instructed to bring my hands together. I never have been able to reproduce it however
This is either Yin without Yang, or Yang without Yin.
>>
>>17663241
>It's real
Yeah, sure buddy.
What could stop them from putting a radio-controlled lighter into paper ball? They didn't show the whole process of making it.
Air rifle's pressure could be weakened.
Knife-compass could be directed with magnet off-screen.
>>
Anyone have any books?
>>
File: GreenIsMyPepper.png (255 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
GreenIsMyPepper.png
255 KB, 1000x1000
>>17661866
First thing I noticed
>>
>>17661552
I've an expert on this since I was 8 years old, basically you get a friend, and get him/her to put their hands on the back of your open hands, they push inwards against such your hands and you push outwards against theirs, do this for a minute, then BOOM invisible chi ball,

Who knew all the kids in primary school were "chi wizards" without even knowing.
>>
>>17666520
This is what >>17661837 described and is in no way related to Qi. Just because something feels similar to a force doesn't make them directly related.

Fuck off with your ignorance you massive trolling faggot.
>>
>>17666836
Qi is just a principle, having only metaphorical value. It's pretty much moot now that we understand the metaphysical connotations that arise when you talk about qi as a concept.

It's just as fruitless as anything else in the physical world.
>>
>>17666836
It was a joke, I was joking, just poking fun at your little made up naruto games, that's all.
>>
>>17666520
What is the last step again?
>>
>>17662110
STarting my quest.
>>
>>17667120
>>17667120
To explain it better:
Put both your hands open in front of you like your using them to karate chop, get your friend to do the same, facing you, but instead he/she puts the palm of their hands on the back of yours, get your friend to push against your karate chop hands with their karate chop hands, and you push against theirs, make sure there a decent space between your left and right hand while doing it.
If you keep pushing for over a minute, when you stop you'll feel like you have an invisible ball of energy between your hands when you try to bring them together.

It was something we used to do all the time in the playground at our primary school.
>>
>>17661552
This is indeed legit. I did it about a week ago and burned my hands a little. If you see a lot of haters and shills in a post its probably legit
>>
can i sell this energy ball ? what uses does it have
>>
It really worked OP! It was a very great sensation! First i tried using the earth energy, but it didn't worked. Then I made a second attempt using the sun's energy. Man, I started feeling like there was kind o magnet in my hand, it was like a little dense thing. It was so cool, such a great sensation.
>>
>>17661595
Dragon ball was originally based on Monkey which is an OG taoist story, so I'd say kamehamehas are legit
>>
HOLY FUCK I MADE A GLASS ON MY DESK MOVE
>>
File: 1453488540752.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453488540752.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>17661916
>you are just too dump to see it
>too dump
>dump
>>
I tried and I felt something.
>>
>>17667160
The kicker though is that's just another form of that thing where you stand in a doorway and push at the sides or holding two pencils together in an X and then trying to pull em apart.

What I figure OP's link is describing is totally different because it has nothing to do with applying muscular force in a fixed position and direction for silly illusion entertainment.

Can you, I, or any other anon spend decades perfecting this process to the point of being able to blast something like anime portrays? Hell no, that's ridiculous. Can it be used for pyrogenics? Totally not. Psiballs, orbs, whatever you wanna call em, all they really are is a beginner technique to help people focus their energies and get a feel for em so they can more easily manipulate them. It's just prana; the æther material of all life, and it can be moved, twisted, and flexed just like any other body part.
>>
Op is just a hardcore autist wanting to roleplay as some anime character. Sorry :( that's the truth. X doesn't need these threads.
>>
>>17662110
>Most schools only teach how to generate Yang from the Hara and flow to hands and into natural grounds. But true teachers show how to make it flow from perineum to Hara

So what you're saying is "My karate teacher licks my taint during class and I'm too afraid to tell my parents"
>>
File: busting.gif (866 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
busting.gif
866 KB, 245x230
>>17668693
>>
>>17662563
fuck you stpid faggot you'll get spirit bombed the fuck out of if i ever catch u talkin shit about dragon ball or dbz again
>>
>>17661552
people who aren't negatively biased should really try some lsd at a small dose, 80 to 120 ug. I'm telling you, that is a spiritual tool
>>
>>17662704
it's not fedora, it's Tao.
>"fuck if I know, I feel and go with the flow. I'm genuinely sorry and not sorry that I both care and don't care about your opinion. You're there and you're not there, so I just be with it and you If you there and still if you're not."

It's like I meet an anon online who interacts with me, I react, but in the end it's really just "hello there, good seeing ya, bye"
>>
>>17661552
Bullshit
>>
>>17663157
>it is illegal.

proof?
>>
>>17663197
I love you
>>
>>17666867
what makes the physical world real? it's 99% empty space. I will politely remind you, that you can look into the real world and that intelligence is made up. You're not stupid, neither ignorant. Not even mislead. But you can view things in an enlightened way, if you want to.
>>
>>17667317
It warps your view on the world. you can sell it for ignorance and a comfier spot in the cave closer to the shadows
>>
>>17668290
sounds awesome I've only gotten beer and soda cans vibrating as if they were coming to a halt from a spin, it was really exiting, but neither me or the friend I was with wanted to be the first to state the obvious and risk being crazy and now it's just a past memory. I should do more with my spiritual life. It's everything I live for, but I'm a lazy fuck. Too lazy to meditate lol
>>
>>17668663
I agree on where you're coming from
but x really doesn't need skeptics
they're the heretics of our time.
>>
>>17662110
You sound like a bad car salesman nobody goes to
>>
File: 1457859126947.jpg (64 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1457859126947.jpg
64 KB, 435x571
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.