[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first horror web video series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi /x/, I was just wondering if guys happen to know what was the first horror video series that was posted on internet.

I think Marble Hornets was the first popular one, but I know Lonelygirl15 preceded it but I'm not sure if that would be considered horror.
>>
But I also know of this one that had a blonde British women in it that filmed herself being stalked, and I think its from 2007. I think it later turned out be actually made by professional actors and directors.

Forget the name of it, I think it was "(Woman's Name) Is Missing" (but all I think is that crappy movie Megan is Missing).
>>
>>17661269
That's Louise Paxton Is Missing.
Horror video on the internet goes back a long way. There were shorts posted in RealMedia on various sites in the mid-90s. Who knows what the first one was.
>>
theLittleFears is also something, but I guess she would be considered a narrator (Pretty sure she was the first).

Also the No Through Road guys, but that was a short that got some (bad) sequels.
>>
>>17661306
Thanks, but unfortunely it looks like the videos are unavaible right now. Weird. Maybe someone has an archive?
>>
>>17661322
Wait, it looks like they're blocked in the US. How do you get around that again?
>>
>>17661306
Yeah, you're right about that. Would Louise Paxton is Missing be the first youtube one then?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.