[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This universe is a simulation and our brains are the computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: treasure planet.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
treasure planet.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
This universe is a simulation and our brains are the computer system holding it together. We have the capacity to shift into other realms of consciousness. The question is: How? Why must it revolve around meditation, and why does meditation never achieve permanence? Why is it that no matter how "far out" we go, we always wake up in the same body, with the same mind, and the same reality? For an honest seeker, should not the answers come forth willingly?
>>
>>17661201
you gotta fundamentally change your brains architecture on the chemical level bro.
>>
>>17661201
I smoked DMT once and that worked
>>
>>17661201
It's called dreaming.

/Thread.
>>
>>17661201
Stop drinking tap water and you might find you dream a whole lot more
>>
>>17661212
Thank you
>>17661216
>>17661219
Permanence
>>17661223
Well water is a wonderful thing
>>
>>17661227
Yeh, actual water is, H20. Not that shot that comes out of your tap.

Anyway, what, you think you're onto something new, people know about alternate realities and how to enter them via altered states of consciousness.

So what?
>>
Permanence, gentlemen. Permanence. Altered states of consciousness are nothing to the vices of time. I do not care for attaining a level of existence. I care for staying in the flux, not for being permanently grounded to this reality.
>>
>>17661201
And you say why do you keep waking up here?

In dreams I talk about how life( this life) is the dream, here I talk about how that's the dream.

See the paradox, there is always that something beyond, in order for you to have the experience.

I spend as much time, if not more in other states of consciousness than this one.
>>
>>17661244
There is no choice to stop waking up in this one without involving death. This is an issue. This should not be.
>>
>>17661243
You know why you come back here, to talk shit on 4chan, or whatever it is you're doing.

People are all like " why do I keep waking up here" simple because you want to.
>>
>>17661245
Ok then! One day you will die, what's your point?

Wait till then, stop being such an impatient faggot, don't worry, I assure you there will always be something to complain about even in your next experience. Now go live your life goodbye
>>
>>17661252
>>17661247
Samefag. Careful who you listen too- they want to keep it intact.
>>
>>17661255
Yeh that's all me, I never said it wasn't.

"They" lol, they want. You crack me up
>>
>>17661252
Irritation with an aspect of existence is a motivational tool to change that existence dumbass. People say complaining is bad because they don't want to cooperate and fix things.
>>
>>17661270
I never said I wNt to fix it, I'm having a fucking hoot, have you not looked around this place is fucking hilarious, and I don't mean 4chan I mean what we call earth or reality.

Its just for fun you jack ass stop taking it so serious
>>
>>17661270
Tell me what's ere to fix? I bet they're all superficial things!
>>
>>17661276
If "fun" is having 90% of the population working for most of their lives, sure. Have fun. Some of us would prefer a different way of life.
>>
>>17661278
Life is superficial, retard, that's the point. The whole thing's superficial. But you're stuck here whether you want to be or not lmao
>>
>>17661280
It's just the way it is, you see, superficial.

You know Nothing really matters right? Deep down, none of this, it's all just fake, made up, make believe.

You're something beyond anything you can imagine winging about how bad things are!
>>
>>17661286
Stuck here? Sorry, perhaps you mistake me for you.

Every night I dream hdreads of scenarios, I like to think of this as an intermission, a breather.

Speak for yourself there little one.
>>
>>17661293
If it's make believe why tf do i keep coming back lol. If it's make believe why can't i change it instantly lol.
>>
>>17661301
Because I like this place the way it is.
>>
>>17661301
It's like this because experiences that involve entities truly believing duality is a thing are a hot ticket.

And this one takes the fucking cake. Now sit down and have a slice
>>
>>17661301
Trust me, when its over, you're gping to get the joke. Some of us just see it before the curtains close.

That it is, just a joke.

Watch it get more bizzare as time goes on. I Garantee ypu thr next 20 years will blow your mind pussy. Try keep up
>>
>>17661301
Excuse the errors. Typing on a mobile device isn't very good
>>
File: sillyjobno.gif (737 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sillyjobno.gif
737 KB, 320x240
>>17661201
>This universe is a simulation and our brains are the computer system holding it together. We have the capacity to shift into other realms of consciousness.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>17661201
>>17661201
To be honest, i think it has to do with time. I am not an expert on the subject but i've written a post just hours ago /x/thread/17660280#q17660280 ABOUT a dream that i made recently and i was able to remember something from it. One word hahaha. Because if you've already experienced this before you'd know that it's very hard to remember what you saw once you wake up.
I think that we have an immortal spirit, that is connected to some of high spirit. And sometimes we can connect to spirits from other times... Through sleep. Why sleep? I have no idea... Maybe our lives now will be someones else's dreams in the future? Anyway i really believe in that shit and it's weird as hell and i am still looking for an explanation for this
>>
>>17661417
Dream=Memory
Your mind has issue translating experiences from other realms of existence so it relates it to this reality through symbolism
>>
Admit it, you enjoy the stability of this world.
>>
>>17661439
This, they all do. People just look to pretend they don't
>>
>>17661366
I never get tired of posting this.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.1847v2.pdf
>>
>>17661457
I wish I could live in a self-sustaining space station in another galaxy that had advanced dimensional portal technology that could let me take dimensional vacations. Still some stability, but with alot more adventure.
>>
>>17661466
I'm not even going to lie to you, I've come to that conclusion. Wouldn't we have given ourselves an exit ramp, though? A backdoor?
>>
>>17661466
How do you know that this isn't that?
>>
>>17661480
This doesn't feel like a vacation at all.
>>
>>17661484
You aren't,t allowing your self peace
>>
>>17661480
My idea of a vacation doesn't begin with birth and end with death.
>>
>>17661500
You need better vacation plans.
>>
>>17661484
Maybe it was a vacation at first but now that we are grown up that shit became boring as hell...
>>
>>17661466
That's exactly what this is!
>>
>>17661811
I wish. Do you have any proof?
>>
>why does it revolve around medication

I'm not on meds, but you probably are
>>
>>17661833
Yeh. But you can't experience my experience
>>
File: catfaceleotard.jpg (38 KB, 174x184) Image search: [Google]
catfaceleotard.jpg
38 KB, 174x184
>>17661201
Wus a big Cat in ma rage last rest...

Beta watch oot anonian
>>
>>17661922
"Nein, nein nein, not like this"

By the grace of God... he let him goooooooooo... nods. salute

>Larlarlahlalala
>>
>Lads, the turkish professor is terrified lads, hes not even proper turk lads...
>>
>walks alone path
>recognises family orientis
>Salutes them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vop4hBDgpFo
>>
>Has to defeat self
>cant defeat self, when self is vastly propagated to multidirections
>needs to depopulate, re-evaluation, reestablishe, from the known
>can argue with a lesser self
>can not control disorderly selves
>must press button on annihilation for progress of self and {one direction}.
>>
>For an honest seeker, should not the answers come forth willingly?

No. Why SHOULD they?
>>
>>17662007
>humbled, might not be honest, we can disagree to agree of differences of opinion.
>>
>>17661921
Can you at least try and describe the experience that made you think this?
>>
>>17662078
Its not one experience dude. Its from years of experience in altered states. Primarily through the use of psychedelics, dream states as well.

I think psychedelics help you dream more even years after taking them.
>>
>>17662078
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14625572/#q14625572
>>
>>17661236
does actual tap water not read as H20?
>>
>>17662546
Actual tap water is probably over 50% H2O, with a bunch of shit thrown in there with it.
>>
>>17662546
If you were to name all the compounds in tap water, it would look like something you see on the back of a chip packet.
>>
>>17661463
>http://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.1847v2.pdf
Um, yeah, no, that paper just concludes that it is possible and that it is likely that in that case we could discover that it is the case.
>>
>>17662004
Kind of learning from this.

Because I have been thru this. Thing is, you have not a choice but to "be you" and play in the play.
>>
>>17661243
That's because this is your temporary reality that's here to stay till you move on, and that's the process of death.

Make the most of it while you still can lad, we share our reality for a reason.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.