[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if /x/ has had a thread on this, but it would be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: jlash.jpg (22 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
jlash.jpg
22 KB, 650x488
Not sure if /x/ has had a thread on this, but it would be a good time to look back on it.

Last July, LAPD was called to a car where they found a decomposing body. Upon further investigation at this person's house, they found over 1000 guns, 7 tons of ammunition, 14 tricked out vehicles including one that can go underwater, and $230,000 cash.

The person that alerted the police to this person, known as Jeffery Lash, was his finance who says that he was an alien hybrid who was sent to save the human race.

This guy has no records, it's unsure whether pic related, his driver license photo, is even him. No reported job, yet having lots of guns, all of which were never fired, and lots of cash on hand.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-la-man-1-200-guns-identified-part-alien-article-1.2301594

Anyone have any theories?
>>
File: usa-california-gun-cache-found.jpg (55 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
usa-california-gun-cache-found.jpg
55 KB, 635x476
>>
File: usa-california-gun-cache-found.jpg (69 KB, 635x540) Image search: [Google]
usa-california-gun-cache-found.jpg
69 KB, 635x540
>>
File: [email protected] (62 KB, 1060x594) Image search: [Google]
amphicruiser-amphibious-land-cruiser@2x.jpg
62 KB, 1060x594
The kind of car he had that could navigate water
>>
>>17660234
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-la-man-1-200-guns-identified-part-alien-
article-1.2301594
You never know.
"Had Trouble Breathing".. :-/
>>
File: damson.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
A sleeper agent maybe? Could've been in a safe house. Still doesn't explain why he died though.
>>
I'm really enthusiastic concerning Ayy Lmaos but what i find sketchy is the sudden "death" of an unidentifiable "human being" having "undeclared" 250$ K without any trace of illegal activities, thousands of "non illegal" firearms/weapon arms

The sketchier part is that said Fiancee never knew jack shit about fuck all and strangely "never questioned" after all these years

The even sketchier part is that it supposedly claimed to work for multiple government agencies(no official sources or citations mentioned in the article whatsoever)

First of all, we all know that the government are just pawns to those who really behold the political/military powers of this planet so why would an ayy would be "hired" by "governmental agencies" to "save the world"?

Second, this is really lacking in detailed informations about so many key elements of the story

Third
>news daily

Really?

Wtf are they trying to come up with this(fake or not) story? This whole shit is fishier more than the content itself
>>
>>17660287
>A sleeper agent maybe?

This is what I think. If he was actually an ayy, it never would have even been in the news, or it would have been made to seem like something alot less.

If he's a sleeper agent, I wonder how many others are out there. It seems like this guy's job, if there even was a guy, was to manage a weapons cache at an important location. Something went wrong and this story was shit out. I think that uninformed police officers responded to this which lead to this kind of story being created.
>>
>>17660292
If you look on google, stories about this came out on sleezy newsites like that in waves. Usually on the same day. There's an article in the latimes but it never went farther than that in "legitimate" news sources.
>>
So wierd I was just reading about this earlier
>>
Great topic no replies

Fuck you X
>>
>>17661008
I stopped at

>his finance
>>
>>17661008
Hey wait, first of all we are kind of paranoids,and 7 tons of ammunition it's a lot.

I'm not an american gun nut, so, isn't kind of illegal to have that much guns?

Specially if you claim to be a sleeper agent for alien forces.

Doesn't that put you at least in a no fly list?
>>
>>17661050
Lol yeah OP goofed there but it is a very weird story
>>
>I'm not an american gun nut, so, isn't kind of illegal to have that much guns?

No
>>17661092
>>
>>17660234
Sounds like some organized crime related crazy person who thought he was an alien (or actually possessed by an alien) making bank and raising his own lil army on some tony montana shit.
>>
>>17660295
>This is what I think. If he was actually an ayy, it never would have even been in the news, or it would have been made to seem like something alot less.
Not necessarily. Independent media is more independent than you think, tinfoil. Otherwise there would be no exposure for Snowden and Manning.
>>
He figured out the cheat for weapons, vehicles, and cash.

>universe confirmed for simulation, source code inspired by extradimensional GTA

Seriously though, its what those pics remind me of. Hundreds of pristine guns just falling out of the sky. Bizarre
>>
>>17661968
Even if you are bat shit?
>>
>>17662342
Having that many guns, bullets, and paper cash dollars without having a provable source of income would be illegal yes.
>>
File: Hillbilly_Jim.12.jpg (25 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Hillbilly_Jim.12.jpg
25 KB, 642x361
>>17661092
YEW CANE HAEV WUTEVER YEW WAWNT PARDNER'!
>>
definitely an ayy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.