[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams Linked To Reality / Predicting My Own Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: dreamsreality.jpg (10 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
dreamsreality.jpg
10 KB, 270x187
Hello, Anons. I'm just going to jump right to it. Anyway, since I was young, I've been very odd. I've heard multiple stories from my family about my oddities throughout growing up, some of which I remember, and some of which I don't, due to being too young. Anyway, the older I got, the more unusual my life became. I can't really explain things well, but I will damn sure try my best to. I sometimes have dreams or thoughts that merge into my future reality. For instance, a few days before the President of Nintendo died, I asked someone close to me: "Hey, isn't Satoru Iwata dead?" To which they replied: "Um.. No. What made you think that?" I told him that I didn't know, I just had a feeling. Days later, literally about three days, his death was announced. The SAME THING happened with David Bowie. Three days before his death was announced, I conversed with my friend of his death. We both just about shit a ton of golden bricks. I literally don't understand. It may just be some crazy coincidence, I don't know, but it's driving me insane. I also get these odd valid thoughts when I'm in danger. An example of this would be when I'm coming home and a certain family member was there. I knew it before I pulled into my yard, I told my friend to keep driving. Of course, he asked why, and before we were even close, I told him that she was there. Sure enough, she was. I literally just got a thought that rushed into my head about a minute before we got there, and I was right. This is just an example, I've had multiple different occurrences with this type of thing. I sometimes dream of things, and then they happen days later. Not necessarily HUGE things, but things that I don't plan myself, things that involve others. I see what's going to happen before anyone mentions it. No, I can't control it. No, I can't control when it happens. It doesn't happen TOO often, but it happens often enough. I wish I could tell you all every little occurrence, but sadly I don't have enough time.
>>
>>17659192
Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm very curious and would like to talk to someone. I'm completely serious about this. So please, if you're going to reply, be serious about it. Please. I'm finally reaching out to the world for answers, any information. Anything is welcome. Thank you.
>>
>>17659195
Yes, it happens all the time. Perhaps even more bizarre things than you, in my experiences.

My honest advice, the only thing you can do, is nothing. Treat it as something that happens. Don't get caught up on anything in life just keep moving forward. To whatever it is we're moving closer too.

If I was to tey make sense out of everything, which I was trying at one stage, I would have lost the plot long ago.
>>
>>17659192
And remember you're not special, everyone has the capacity to experience this.

Don't let it inflate you, if you don't then things will get stranger. All depends on how far you want to go
>>
>>17659256
Of course, trust me on this, I know I'm not special. I wasn't trying to say that at all, I just wanted to speak to someone with the same experience. I've never met anyone who has
>>
>>17659260
I use to share things with this place all the time, there's really no point.

I understand that you want to talk about it, its hard to find people that will take you seriously. Bit you do get to a point where you will just let it all play out. Just as you watch dreams play out.

You don't need to complicate it by trying to understand it. Every night I go to sleep I'm surprised I still wake up here giving all that I experience in just a single night.

You might get different advice from someone else, everyone has different opinions.

Good luck.
>>
>>17659260
To add, the best realizations will come from you. Don't try cloud it with what others think, even me.
>>
>>17659267
I appreciate your time.
>>
>>17659271
Thank you. I appreciate your time.
>>
>>17659192
Premonitions happen to me alot. I used to only remeber them seconds before they happened and was more in a zombie state just watching myself do what already knew was happening. Im older now and usually get cues early enough before events to predict and change what happens, if i can for the better. It saved my life one time before, i was about to cross a highway through a traffic signal. About a hundred feet before i got to it the light turned green, you know perfect timing to keep cruising with no brakes, but at that instant i "remebered" an impact and saw a semi truck coming through my passenger side, it was like a flashback. So i stopped before the intersection on the green light. At the moment i got to the intersection a semi blew through the red light at like 60. That kindve got to me. Every other time its like a commercial will come on and i will have a flashback but it will just be oh im about to get a phone call from whoever, or i know what some random person is going to do and i just point it out to whoever i can before it happens.
>>
>>17659195
Yes, but some of my dreams can happen months or years before they actually play themselves in real life, and some of dem end up with me dying so i always go for a different aproach from the dream, i do that because i feel in my gut that i should. Also, dont let thos thing get to you matey, just go with the flow and enjoy your capabilities, i dont think those will last forever anyways.
>>
i want a tat of op's pic
>>
>>17659192
>Dreams Linked To Reality
>All of them>!!!
>>
>>17659293
I also have had dreams that predicted reality.. Has only happened a few times, but I swear it happened. Honestly its kinda creepy and cool at the same time.
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141 KB, 827x847) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141 KB, 827x847
>>17659192
Dreams go here. >>17656209
>>
Here's something that happened to me. Perhaps someone can relate.

>Having interesting dream in unknown language
>Location looks European. I'm behind a desk in an office
>I was speaking with an older man and explaining to him that I had to do a procedure related to circumcision
>Suddenly woke up and could only remember the last sentence I spoke in the dream - however, I somehow "knew" that it was Flemish
>quickly wrote the sentence because WTF
>went online to check what I wrote
>MFW yes. the sentence I wrote was grammatically correct. Spelling and punctuation too
>I speak and write Spanish, English, and French but never Flemish. I've never even heard Flemish spoken or written in my life.

If I don't know what Flemish sounds like, then how the fuck did I dream it???

or is there another explanation?
was I "peeking" into a past life? or was I "traveling" into someone else's life?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
This is my first time sharing this.
>>
>>17659443
Everyone stop and laugh at the retard who didnt read the thread.
>>
>>17659195
I do the same on a regular basis I just jot it down as intuition I don't feel like a physic or anything I just know things will happen a certain way and they do. it freaks me out sometimes
>>
File: 1458658447042.jpg (36 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1458658447042.jpg
36 KB, 500x417
>>17659443
Autist detected
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.