[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I know we have discussed this a million times but I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Hey /x/ I know we have discussed this a million times but I wanna talk about the goatman. I think I have some relevant information. I hate greentext but here I go.
>be 16-17
>be eastern european
>my drunk uncle wants to sell his farm because it's allegedly haunted by a demon
>since he's a drunk bastard I natyrally thought he was mistaken. Also I was an edgy teenager.
>decided to go with my then-girlfriend before that old fuck sells it
>first night; we were fucking when something interrupts us. It sounded like a wounded animal but we couldn't figure what.
>thought it was a bird and shrugged off (when you're at it you cannot give a single fuck about anything)
>the next day we decide to take a walk around the farmlands even though it was cold as fuck
>we ended up in some woods near the farm, by a creek.

We felt a very odd smell. It wasn't blood like usual nor was it copper. It smelled like crayons. Or that smell that you get in your hands after pkaying with play-dohs. It wasn't unpleasant but it did feel out of place.
And thats when we saw it. It was 2 meters tall approx and it was very slender. Not emaciated but rather delicate. Had deer-like horns and it did look like a fur-covered human with cleft hooves. It came out of the bushes and I remember that the way it moved reminded me of claymation movies. Now that I think of it ; it was like those 60 fps gifs that seem to move unnaturally but you cant put your finger on whats wrong with it.

I think it tried to tell me something. I'm saying "me" because it had its gaze fixed on me. Its eyes were like a dogs eyes. I couldnt understand anything because it sounded mostly like a backwards recording of a wild animal. After what felt like two minutes it ran away; hopping farther and farther away from us.

Days later me and my girlfriend decided to discuss it. She told me that it seemed to cover long distances in seconds. Not because of its speed but because it "plays with perspective".
>>
Were you fucking her in pussy or in the head?
Because it seems that she has a fucked up head as well.
>>
In the north of my country during the civil war sheepherdess used to fuck their sheeps but i havent seen one of those.
>>
>>17659009
OP Here. She also told me that someone came to my uncle's house at night and knocked on the door. She swears it was my voice.

Since she's a hippie-newage girl, she knows a lot about spirits and folklore. She told me that it was a faun/satyr and that it wanted to send a message to us.

To be honest, she's might be right. I mean if this thing wanted us out, it could have done it. I think that what people call the "Goatman" or the "deerman" is actually what the ancients knew as Fauns, Satyrs, Egipans, etc.
>>
By the way it moves there's only one correct answer...

You're trapped on a garry harryhausen film, son.
>>
File: 1459891664935.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1459891664935.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>17661504
>>
>>17661504
* Ray

And it even smells like Play Doh! Stop motion animation for sure!
>>
File: wendigo.jpg (184 KB, 754x960) Image search: [Google]
wendigo.jpg
184 KB, 754x960
>>17659009
>>17660538
Sounds like a fucking Wendigo, not a goatman. They mimic voices and eat meat. Stories tell of them not being neccessarily hostile but always voraciously hungry. I read something about people letting them in and feeding them so they would leave, but that just makes it come back for more.

There's loads of stories and conflicting info about them because of how long they've been around. General consensus is that it is a person/spirit of a person who resorted to cannibalism to avoid starvation. Supposedly they can possess you through dreams, so if you or your family members start having weird dreams about it or about being lost and hungry in the woods/snow be fucking afraid.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.