[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've come to the conclusion today that its possible the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (117 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
117 KB, 960x720
So I've come to the conclusion today that its possible the weather affects me I've found that when the weather is good I tend to perform better at sports and stuff and when it's bad I get sloppy and tired more easily...
Anyone know about anything like this or heard about something like this before??
>>
I believe its called seasonal affective disorder although I dont think your case is that of someone with SAD...i get kinda weird when its gloomy out..IE rain/overcast etc
>>
>>17658977
Everyone is affected by weather but not in the same way. Guys are between one or one in a half degree celsius above women for body temp, meaning that males can deal with colder climates more easily but may suffer under the midday sun depending on how close you are to the equator. It's chemistry, the place you live in and personal preferences. Maybe you should reformulate your question and then ask in /sci/
>>
>>17658998
Thanks for that and if it matters I live in Hawaii and it's not so much temperature but when it rains I'm guessing either barometric pressure, psychosomatic, or some weird spirit crap
>>
>>17659024
I won't say where I live, but also tropical hot climate.

I dislike daylight and find very difficult to move during the day unless I'm driving somewhere and walking from shadow to shadow to reach my destination. My skin is quite sensitive to light and may bleed if overexposed to direct sunlight opening in red gashes instead of sunburning (looks bad but not horrible at least, it mostly itches).

Rain always invigorates me greatly and I can move much faster and intuitively even in places that get flooded and generate fast currents which is dangerous to do but for some reason has always been simple for me since I was like 6. I just don't slip in wet floors, don't get sick because of being wet against cold wind and in general improve my disposition to do things.

Snow makes me feel incredibly happy for some silly reason, as does mist, if it's not smog mist of course; that shit is nasty.
>>
>>17658977
Barometric pressure is real
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.