[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what the fuck. I thin someone's bombing me with radiation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Design.png (12 KB, 628x529) Image search: [Google]
Design.png
12 KB, 628x529
Guys what the fuck.
I thin someone's bombing me with radiation or some shit.
I've been feeling like I've been losing intelligence, dizziness, I've been awfully tired lately, I've got a rash on my head that is in the direction of my window which I sit in front of all day.
Plus I can't think straight anymore.

Am I being gangstalked?
When i was a kid I got an IQ in the 150's-160's, is someone out to dumb me down or something?
>>
Go see a psychiatrist. People don't get bombed by radiation. And the rash on the side of your face could be sunburn, since its facing the window, or it could be psoriasis. You could be depressed, causing the fatigue and the foggyness of your brain and you sound like your developing anxiety/paranoia.

A study, run by psychiatrist Jeremy Coplan from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in New York, involved people who suffered from generalized anxiety disorder. He and his colleagues found that people with more severe symptoms had a higher IQ than those with milder symptoms.

The high IQ leads to anxiety and depression, leading to fatigue and lower mental function and the anxiety those caused develops into paranoia. Your not being gangstalked, if your already anxious and paranoid, reading a bunch of stuff about gangstalking(which is almost always paranoid delusion or bullshit) certainly doesn't help.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2015/04/do_smart_people_worry_more_iq_is_correlated_with_anxiety.html
>>
PA here working in an oncologist's practice. Seriously, anon, go get checked out. A LOT of what you're describing could be symptoms of leukemia.
>>
>>17658793
>leukemia
I checked, my lymph nodes aren't swelled (i'm a skinny guy so i can easily find them on my shoulder/neck area) however they were like a year ago but i'm sure that's not related.
I've got a lot of related symtpoms though.
>>17658731
Yeah probably. I've always considered I was extremely paranoid, I worry about stupid stuff constantly and I always get worried about whether or not I'm slowly killing myself or something I've been eating has lead or soemthing in it...
I guess this conspiracy shit really just got a hold of me.
>>
>>17658687
>window is blasting light at the PC
It's called glare.
>what about the rash
Dunno, maybe you're allergic to your shampoo or conditioner, or even a hat. But dizziness, brain fog, confusion, and headaches all come from glare in a setup like that. I had to put a blanket over my window to keep the light off my screen in order to stop it in myself.
>>
>>17658687
Breh. I'm not joking. That sounds like a gas leak in your house. Check your gas/smoke alarms and consider calling the fire department. I've heard of people complain about similar things before and it's almost always been a gas leak.
>>
>>17658687
why not try putting up mylar to test your theory, mylar blankets are $3 at amazon
why not try sitting outside more, the matress coils are antennas, are a) radio conductive and b) make an electric field and that field repeats the power line wave [and i dont know why]
>>
>>17659007
Resonance is the word you are looking for.
>>
>>17658687
Might be carbon monoxide poisoning. Get it checked out famalam, if you're fond of living.
>>
>>17658687
>radiation or some shit.
Flush it out with vodka, it worked for the Ukrainians and Russians.
>>
>>17658687
Could be. Wouldn't be the first time. Get some mylar for your windows to protect from radiation.
>>
>>17661657
Cheeki breeki, comrade
>>
>>17658687
>is someone out to dumb me down or something

Nobody cares if you're smart if all you do is shitpost
>>
>>17658687
Stop eating sugar.
>>
>>17663327
that's why i'm safe

>>17663363
this is good advice no matter what's wrong with OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.