[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone listen to the Black Tapes here? Great show, has given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Anyone listen to the Black Tapes here? Great show, has given me some great creepy vibes over the last few months.

Just started Tanis today, hopefully that is an equally compelling podcast.
>>
Nope ide like to get a link thou
>>
>>17658045
On any podcast app. Just search and listen. I'll see if I can pull something up on youtube.
>>
>>17658045
http://theblacktapespodcast.com/
>>
>>17658055
Thx
>>
>>17658082
First episode is rough. Every one after that is aural crack.
>>
>>17658034
You might also want to try King Falls a.m.
>>
The first episode is 101?
>>
>>17658154
Yeah. Oddly enough.
>>
>>17658171
What happened to the first 100? Why were they wiped from the historical record?
>>
>>17658193
it's because it's an offshoot of an earlier DIFFERENT podcast/show that had the same people/makers and had 100 episodes, im pretty sure. so they just continued from there.
>>
>>17658213
That's what they want you to believe. Where is the proof?
>>
>>17658034
I've listened to a couple episodes; its not bad. I've listened to all of the first season of TANIS; it's very interesting but so poorly acted.

Take a listen to Limetown. It's super short, but very good.
>>
>>17658193
naming a first ep 101 is quite common. think about it like Math 101 or (s)1(ep)01
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.