[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clay Tablet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0168.jpg (175 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
175 KB, 960x720
Yesterday I found this thing in my basement wall knocking a wall out, it was broken into three chunks and today I glued it together, ever since then I've been hearing knocks on my windows and doors, faint talking, and seeing things move out of the corner of my eye. Whats happening?
>>
>>17657899
you're a gay
>>
Ogham is just a kind of writing.
That clay looks very new.
Here's a translating page:
http://nuacht1.com/ogham/

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17657899
I think this is one of this situation that mean you are gay.
>>
>>17657899
Checked.

Also, pretty sure this means you're gay
>>
Dick size chart.
>>
>>17657899
there is someone at your door or window or your neighbours are having a party have you even looked or answered the door, dildo repairer
>>
Just get rid of it.
>>
there's another OP active right now who found a little figurine on an ancient road, and is having the same exact problems. Maybe you should ask him
>>
>>17657899
You're tripping too hard, drink some milk
>>
>>17658225
He is currently dead about 45 mins ago
>>
Fucking moron. We make these in ceramics all the time. You formulate a clay body, then make these with markings on them, measure the lines and then fire them. Then you measure them after they've been fired to see the shrinkage rate of the clay.

TLDR you found a ceramics project.
>>
>>17657899
It's just a continue code for some nes game
>>
>>17657899
Its a dildo for new-age faggots.
>>
>>17657899
>Whats happening?
roleplaying
>>
>>17657899
Ancient Native American taffy bar, buried to provide sweet sustenance to their deceased.
>>
D-N-T-S

Or if you read it the other way

S-T-N-D

Ogham is pretty wonky to read.
>>
>>17659776
Also, OP.

They usually didn't carve Ogham into clay. Just FYI. So you either have something super rare, or you need to redo the thread with wood or stone carvings.
>>
Pretty confident that was never in pieces. There are no visible cracks, and no serious attempt to photograph them if they existed.
>>
File: hKjie4z.gif (919 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
hKjie4z.gif
919 KB, 245x245
Return the slab.
>>
>>17659976
The man in gauze, the man in gauze
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.