[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been able to control people's response and state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459891915339.jpg (840 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459891915339.jpg
840 KB, 800x1600
So I have been able to control people's response and state of being for 4 days now before that I had crippling depression and anxiety. Now all I have to do is feel myself (?) and feel the other to have complete control of the situation but I'm having trouble focusing due to my inability to produce enough dopamine because of meth abuse... Any suggestions/questions?
>>
File: 1444852971050.jpg (242 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444852971050.jpg
242 KB, 1728x1080
Your'e in a state of psychosis. Look it up. You are delusional brother. I would recommend stop using drugs for like two weeks.
>>
>>17657830
Please tell us more about your powers.
It sounds interesting.
How does your dopaminlevel affect your abilities?
>>
>>17657841
That sounds plausible but you see beforehand people would treat me like thrash I felt like I needed something I was needy and unattractive so I beat myself over it so hard I just wanted to kill myself but then I started reading Occult shit, how we all are connected, the essence of the soul and internal awakening and I literally feel like I can do it all but people are now afraid of me I swear, people I don't even know walking down the street are afraid pf looking at me in the eye when I feel that way and yesterday a girl walked up to me and I felt like kissing her so guess what she did immediately after? She kissed me...
Does anybody else feel like this? "
>>
>>17657873
I don't feel it, but I want to anon. Stop the drugs and finesse your skill if it is indeed real.
>>
File: 1459906511212.jpg (66 KB, 716x400) Image search: [Google]
1459906511212.jpg
66 KB, 716x400
>>17657854
Okay, the only thing I do is become aware of my surroundings, how my breathing feels , I see the people around me (most of the time they can't look me in the eye), I open my throat and feel the emotion I want to convey to others, we work like clockwork and I feel like the one directing it where to go. All this happens in less than an instant and can also change as fast as that because of my inability to concentrate
>>
>>17657873

>girl kissed you
>random girl that you wanted to kiss, signaling how desperate you are
>not fucking her or getting off of 4chan to do so

Ive found the paranormal here
>>
Bet you couldn't influence me, pussy
>>
>>17657873

I always avoid looking into the eyes of needy faggots, otherwise they start talking to me.
>>
>>17657916
At that moment I felt fulfilled and able to provide that's why she felt attracted, I didn't fuck her because I have mommy issues and women scare me... I'm getting over it ok haha
>>17657942
You sound needy af
>>
>>17657830
>>17657841
Your having a psychotic break OP, the first poster is right. Please get help. What you are describing is classic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.