[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German serial killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: d.jpg (38 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
38 KB, 620x349
Have you heard the recent news about what happened in germany?

http://www.thelocal.de/20160503/house-of-horrors-couple-tortured-killed-2-women-police
>>
>>17657344
No, should I have?
>>
>>17657344
Ritual murders.
>>
Does anyone know anything more about the case? What made them do that?
>>
>>17657363
it's a couple, a man, Wilfried 46, and his ex-girl friend, Angelika. He was known for his brutality and has already been in jail (deprivation of liberty) for 33 months. He told his neighbours that Angelika was his sister.

He writes ads into the Germand and Czech newspaper, searching for a "serious relationship" - there were at least 4 women.

He has tortured a woman (24) in 1994.

Another woman (51) from Berlin stayed at his house 3 weeks in August 2011 and everything was fine; she returned later in winter - then his ex-gf was there and they started torturing her till March 2012.
They let her go after and massive argument, but she didn't go to the police, because she was threatened.

The third woman, Angelika W (33), married him in fall 2013. She died from toture in August 2014. they put her into a freezer, burned her dissected remains and put the ashes onto the street.

Angelika said she was his slave and blamed him.

http://www.stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/hoexter--was-ueber-das-horrorhaus-bekannt-ist-6835388.html

The fourth woman, Susanne F. (41), was also tortured for months and died, because they hit her head against a closet. They wanted to bring her into hospital, but their car had an engine failure.
>>
Just normal german bydlobusiness. Trust me, we got dead babys in flower pots every two weeks as a headline.
>>
>>17657344
probably a rapefguee who wanted to culturally enrich them
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.