[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get sleep paralysis >cry out for jesus >feel better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18
File: 1462129446600.jpg (6 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1462129446600.jpg
6 KB, 412x314
>get sleep paralysis
>cry out for jesus
>feel better

wew lad
>>
sleep paralysis is not paranormal
>cry out for jesus

what are you 12?
>>
>>17657347
First post shill post.
>>
File: 1461053382585.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1854) Image search: [Google]
1461053382585.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1854
Holding your breath will wake you up. Pass the word around like your a Jehovah's witness.
>>
>>17657359
I'm gonna try this next time I get SP. Thanks.
>>
>>17657314
Is that Tony from Hetalia
>>
I got sleep paralysis once, but for some reason I wasn't afraid at all.
I dreamed that someone was sitting on my chest repeatedly stabbing the inside of my mouth
>>
>>17657654
sounds pleasant
>>
>>17657359
thanks, friendo
>>
>>17657314
Same :)
>>
>>17657347
It works.
>>
>>17657314
Sleep on you're side {fetal} it should help.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 232x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 232x246
>so good at getting out of sleep paralysis I can usually shake myself out of it before the spoops happen.

Who else can pull themselves out of sleep paralysis?
>>
>get sleep paralysis
>start trying to yell FOR THE EMPEROR like the little faggot I was
>feel better
At least it was past weeb stage.
>>
>get sleep paralysis for years
>used to just give in and hope i'd wake up, my sleep was getting fucked up badly by it
>start training in martial arts, learn about chi energy and focusing power
>one night I'm asleep
>wake up, paralysed
>start to feel that darkness closing in
>shadowy figure approaching
>decide to take my stand
>feel the chi energy building
>surge forward screaming "SIN" (Korean word for strength)
>find myself standing awake, in an attack stance, at the end of my bed
>no sleep paralysis since
>>
File: SleepParalysis.png (16 KB, 1139x764) Image search: [Google]
SleepParalysis.png
16 KB, 1139x764
>>17657314
>sleeping soundly one night
>nothing unusual
>timetowakeup.exe
>oh shit something is wrong
>it seems I woke up but I can't move
>that feeling when you know you're not alone
>hauntingpresence.png
>I notice something in the peripheral vision
>bed is right next to the desk, and behind the desk I see it lurking
>pitch black figure, emaciated horror
>the moment I notice it starts its approach
>its jerky movement only exacerbates the utter dread, arms broken at unnatural angles, like Silent Hill monsters or that Mama film
>it stops right next to me, claws ready to clutch me in terror's grip, but no, it just waits
>I stop panicking but I have this weird feeling it's going to tickle me if I move
>summon all my strength and decide to attack it
>*snap*
>I wake up
>realize the the figure was just an outline of the chair and shadows on the shelves
>>
File: 1460717061553.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1460717061553.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>17657347
>>
>>17657314

Count to 3 and try to move with all your energy then keep moving for a few minutes until you go back to sleep or get up.
>>
File: creepychan_sofaQueen.jpg (384 KB, 861x1080) Image search: [Google]
creepychan_sofaQueen.jpg
384 KB, 861x1080
>>17657314
>get sleep paralysis
>cry out for jesus
>feel better

Females routinely yell out the name of God when pinned to a bed, and experiences good feelings.

What's the big deal here?
>>
>>17657314
Ive had sleep paralysis... I wouldnt call it often or regularly, but its happened more times than ive bothered ot count since i was a kid.
Im not an atheist. I believe in some supernatural stuff, but ive never been religious. Therefore calling out for Jesus wouldnt help nor come to my mind whenever i should have an episode.
When i was a kid i always slept on my stomach or facing a wall because i was too afraid of waking up to seeing things moving around i my room. I never knew what was happening, all i knew is that i saw shit and i couldnt move. My parents never listened to me when i talked about it. As i got older i learned what it was though, so im not scared of it anymore. It just leaves me in a state of spooked or paniced whenever it should happen.
Moving on... Last week i had sleep paralysis three times, three nights in a row. Thats insane! I couldnt sleep. Whenever i fell asleep i would wake up either from a claustrophobic nightmare or to having a sleep paralysis.
The reason to this was my allergie-medicine. I was at the hospital yesterday, just a regular vaccine against my allergies. I take these every couple of weeks.
I mentioned that i kept losing time and didnt sleep when i was taking the meds to the nurses. They took a test of my heartrythm and stuff. They ended up telling me that i had to get some other meds and that reason my mind was all fuzzy and i was hallucinating was the fact that i had so little oxygen in my brain due to the meds fucking up my heartrythm that i was on the breaking point of having a stroke for three days straight...
>>
>>17658011
It wasn't as bad as it sounds
When I woke up I was confused as to whether or not it even counted as a nightmare
>>
File: 1452521470516.jpg (88 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1452521470516.jpg
88 KB, 600x341
>wake up
>sleep paralysis
>fuck
>take it easy, just sleep on, you'll wake
>start seeing pale faces looking down at me
>light shimmering on the walls
>I'm scared to death, yet I keep telling myself it's not real
>start to fear that I suffered a stroke
>start whimpering, I can hear myself
>use all strength i have to wiggle my leg
>wake up

I hate it some much, familia
whenever I sleep on my back, it happens
>>
File: satanicfilth.png (786 KB, 780x852) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilth.png
786 KB, 780x852
>>17657314
http://holytext.org/sleep-paralysis/
>>
>>17660158
that bitch ugly as fuck i don't care how much money she has
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
>>17660160
She looks like the bad squid woman in that cartoon with the girl that has fish parts.
>>
>>17660160
Ok kid
>>
File: 1459196538677.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1459196538677.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>17658725
sometimes I'm so detached from consciousness that it takes long no matter what i try

i'd say that's what it feels like... just a brain with nerves through the flesh body.... and the weight you feel is your own muscles and bones putting pressure on the flying spaghetti monster that you really are... detached from the flesh

once the weight goes away is when your conciousness powers the simulation instead of all of its power being put through your brain/nervous system which is connected to everything through extrasensory perception which creates a new "world" that projects your brains inner thoughts and demons

Demons are real in a sense. ha
>>
>>17660185
This post gave me autism.
>>
File: defining-it-project-success.jpg (23 KB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
defining-it-project-success.jpg
23 KB, 400x355
>>17657314
>get sleep paralysis
>dont be a little bitch ass faggot
>embrace it
>travel across town
>see lots of shadowy creatures
>enjoy the experience

wew lad
>>
>>17660018
Its me again...
The most terrifying episode was the last of the three i had last week. Btw... The fact that i had them three times last week makes it seem like im having them all the time, i dont. Usually i have one every month or so.
Back to the most terrifying one:
This needs a tiny bit of backstory. My gf (shes my ex now because of other reasons) had adhd and was depressed, therefore she was taking meds against both of her problems. She was taking something called Concerta or something against her adhd and something i cant remember against her depression. On a party at my friends house she was drinking. Nothing out of the ordinary, but things got out of hand as we started drinking more and more. After a while she wanted me to come with her to a bedroom.
>epicwin.gif
We were just lying there talking, which im not gonna lie, was nice. She asked me if i could get her a glass of water. So i went down to get one. While i was filling a glass i heard her coming down the stairs. As she took the final step down she screamed from the top of her lungs all the way down until she fell down on the floor. Shaking and screaming. I ran over to her and held her hands as i was trying to talk to her and to get her out of this panic state. She didnt even look at me. Then her best friend for many years tried with success. She told me to get the others away and to join them in staying away and just do something else as she tried to talk to my ex.
I had to stop writing for a sec becasue a friend came knocking on my door, im back now, a couple of hours later... Im not i the same state of mind as when i started writing, but who gives a damn.
My point was, i was scared half to death when she colapsed on the floor screaming. Its been a couple of months ago and i pretty much forgot the whole thing, since i was kinda drunk when it happened and all.
Now for my most revent and fucked up episode of sleep paralysis... That has to be in a nother reply because i got so fucking of track
>>
File: 1461976819423.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1461976819423.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>17657314

Move your eyes around rapidly like you're insane

This will also help you wake up

The feeling from moving them around too much should stimulate the brain enough to get awake.

I did have sleep paralysis once where it felt like there were a bunch of aliens going "beep bop" behind me while I was facing the wall but it didn't last for more than 7 seconds.
>>
>>17660244
So... As i was saying... I was facing the wall, so i didnt see anything in my room. As things got more clear i could hear who the breathing belonged to. I heard my former gf hyperventilating as she was either out of breath or terrified. Then i heard the same scream as i did when we partied at my friends house. Then a thump as if she had fallen onto the floor. I was trying my hardest to move, but couldnt. Then she, well, my hallucination of her, started calling out my name and her best friend's name just like she did a little while before her friend got contact with her at the party.

Usually i get over these episodes rather quickly, but this one fucked me up. We both broke up with each other, i started hinting to it and she did the same a little while later, then we just ended it. I cant deny that i still kinda like her, but she's a whole other person now. I guess im still in love with the person i saw, not who she was.
I had pretty much gotten rid of the whole thing, but after the night i woke up to "her" breathing and then falling over beside my bed... Fuck... I can hear it vividly whenever i doze of into sleep.
>>
>>17660249
I havent thought of that, i panic all the way until i wake up :P
Im not denying that it works or anything, but your eyes move rapidly during rem-state without you waking up. Why is this any different? Is it the fact that you are controlling your eyes? Noone knows i guess, i just think your idea is interesting
>>
>>17660185
forgot to mention that the spark of God is in all of us, and calling out for Jesus works because he is real in a sense.... or dimension I should say.... Just the fact that you believe allows him to ignite your spark and create a flame that illuminates a path to rid of the darkness where the demons reside....

sounds crazy, it's metaphorical but so are our hypnagognic hallucinations and dreams

just seek truth and you will learn
>>
File: hellyeah.gif (523 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.gif
523 KB, 500x281
>>17660268

During paralysis you can still move your eyes around.

Abuse it to wake up and if that doesn't work I'd ask for help but it hasn't failed me yet.
>>
>>17660298
Ask for help? Like seeing somebody?
Its not that big of a deal, i dont get that freaked out when it happens. Also, ive looked up some stuff about it and noone seems to know how to do anything about it. But again, its not that big of a problem for me that i absolutely need it to stop.
But thanks, ill try to remember the lunatic-eyes the next time it happens!
>>
>>17660322

No I mean cry out to Jesus for help.

If you're in the middle of SP how the hell are you gonna get up?

What would you even do if you were able to get up?

People would think you're nuts. Just rely on either yourself or Jesus to get you out of SP.
>>
>>17660339
I dont believe in any gods or their sons for that matter.
I stay in there until i wake up. I get freaked out to begin with, but sort of snap out of it when i figure out that its just too fucking crazy to be real. Then i lay there just kinda freaked out until i wake up for real.
I do not have any problems with anyone else calling out for who they believe in, but i know that it wouldnt help for me because i dont believe. So if it works for you, then do it! Noone should tell anyone else what they should believe in :)
>>
File: 1462300650878.jpg (417 KB, 1280x2047) Image search: [Google]
1462300650878.jpg
417 KB, 1280x2047
>>17660365

I had lunch and took a shower.

Anyways it's your choice whether or not you want to believe but I'll tell you right now, it's all very real.

Most will be in denial but those experiences are actually real. Sleep Paralysis is similar to a trip, except you're actually being attacked by demons instead of looking for them through gateways like drugs.

If you ever have more experiences other than SP I suggest you get to praying. Not everything is just a meme.
>>
File: 1431781989301.jpg (52 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
1431781989301.jpg
52 KB, 640x802
>>17657347
>>
>>17660654
Judging by how i've lived my life in denial and how i think, i doubt that the things you think ill be praying to would even listen.
I grew up in a house where my father loved the idea of a world without religion. Never had he ever believed in anything. My mother on the other hand, has always been a closet christian. What i mean by that is that she tries to hide the fact that she is a strong believer. She tried to force me into having a christian confirmation, she succeded on that with my younger brother, but i stood by my thoughts. As a kid i might have been influenced by my fathers way of thinking, but i think that if i ever had a tiny bit of a believer in me i would have been a full on one after some shit ive went through. If i would have had that spark in me, i would have turned to the thought of prayer during that time, but i didnt.
I guess what im trying to say is that i dont have that reflex, never had, never will. The thing people say (i dont remember how it goes in english) "Everyone will pray on the bed of death", makes me aggrovated. I get that people would say such a thing, but i would never turn to religion.
The way i see religion is a way people can find an inner peace, a way they can relax by putting stress and the unknown into shapes they can relate to. I however, do not think in that way.
Im not saying that doing so is wrong, i get that people want an answer to what they do not know. Im just saying that thats not the way i do things.
I think that SP is a portal, not a literal one, but a glitch in the brain. It connects your state of being awake with the state of you being asleep. Then, whatever you dream about and whatever you see get mixed up. Since this seems unnatural, you get stressed, and your brain will show negative thoughts which you wont be able to tell different from your surroundings due to the fact that you are awake and asleep at the same time.
>>
>>17657314
I only had SP once in my life, and sweet Jesus was it awful.
>>
>>17657314
litterally tumblr tier level of things that didnt happen
>>
No greenery cos mobile son
Was laying on sofa napping
Fell into sleep paralysis
It was my first time
Oh shit nigga.gif
Think crap and get all scared
Was stuck solid for soo long
That i stopped being afraid
Thats when the major feeling of ultimate relaxation reigned supreme.
Unfortunately its never happened since.
>>
>>17657314
I've done this too. It's a weird feeling, particularly when you don't have a religious bone in you body.

I've also blurted out "Dominus" when I was being smothered by a succubus/vampire type thing in a dream/nightmare, which completely obliterated it. No idea what Dominus means. Going to check now, never thought to.

>inb4 didn't fuck the succubus
Ever tried? Things get outta hand real quick. The lack of air is kind of a boner killer.
>>
>>17661029
Whoa. My rather creepy research result.
>Dominus is the Latin word for lord, master or owner.
>Dominus vobiscum (Latin: "The Lord be with you"), Dominus vobiscum is never said by anyone who is not at least a deacon.
>>
File: 1462463374953.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462463374953.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>Experience SP semi-regularly
>Never experience spoops because I'm never lucid enough to register my surroundings when it happens
>>
>>17657314
>get sleep paralysis
>don't believe in jesus
>cry out for parents
>nobody comes to my room including jesus
>feel better anyway
>years later
>take 2 bottles of dxm gel caps
>cry out to myself
>end up not believing in myself
>feel better
>>
>>17661103
>not knowing about DNA memories

you think assassins creed is a game?
>>
>>17657359
Good advice, but last time i had sleep paralysis i couldn't changethe rythm of my breathing.
>>
>>17657347
Don't need to be religious to scream "JESUS!" when something startles/scares you. It's just an impulse for some.
I don't think OP actually specified his religion or lack thereof.
>>
I had sleep paralysis once. It wasn't scary at all just "well i can't move".
So i concentrate like that scene in Kill Bill until i was able to move.
>>
File: 1318350747911.jpg (19 KB, 325x248) Image search: [Google]
1318350747911.jpg
19 KB, 325x248
>>17657314
this is a combination of two problems;
1. you're weak and defenseless spiritually
2. someone really fucking hates you
>>
>>17660194
I don't think you know what sleep paralysis is
>>
>>17660194
Yeah, because those of us who repeatedly have it are too stupid to remember what it is each time. You don't have a choice but to be scared.
>>
I used to have sleep paralysis a lot, and recently came to the conclusion that a horrifying thing that happened when I was a kid must have been sleep paralysis also. Gave me chills when I realized. I'd been pretending it didn't happen for like 25 years.

>Be like 8-9
>in bed reading or something
>closet door clicks open
>slowly and deliberately opens making an unearthly creaking noise
>I scream like a bitch (or at least think I do)
>closet opens fully and nothing happens
>blanket folded up on my dresser in the closet just randomly falls onto the floor

I don't remember anything after that, except talking to my mother later saying I screamed my fucking head off and no one heard me.

It fits all of the sleep paralysis things. Loud noise, terror, inability to move (I think I thought I was paralysed with fear at the time).

I can only assume I fell asleep reading.

Didn't have another episode until I was like 14 or 15, and there was no (readily accessible) Internet so I didn't figure out what it was for over a year.

Pretty mild that time. Fell asleep on a couch and woke up paralysed with a thunderstorm raging outside (there was no storm). Could only see an unopened can of Pepsi on the coffee table with condensation on it while I struggled, but felt like someone was in the room out of my field of view.

I have a few more if anyone cares.

I have a feeling a lot of you guys are bullshitting. I've never met anyone who's also experienced it and it's rare anyone even knows what the fuck I'm talking about.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.