[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight. I will sleep again. And it will be the last day we see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x297
Tonight. I will sleep again. And it will be the last day we see eac other. Not in this life, the infinite. Each infinite. Everyone's. I know you could all hear and see this. You knew what was real and what was thought. By seeing the canon. You know eat to do. Introduce it. After today, Wednesday may 4 2016.

After today, delete all klaid posts. I will be gone. You will not see me anymore. You know why at this point. You've smoked it. Ask me what u believe, and only trust yourself. Who is me, and who isn't. You will have to sift through. I'm willing to make bets today. Think of it as a gift. I will answer with my true thoughts. But for this to be true, you would have to show your own true thought.

I will not post on /x/.

I will only reply to /z/. Zero. Your zero. Tell your self, what your truth is. I invite all universes to speak. All. Even fake. For when they spoke, they would become true. I would make this happen in my dreams tonight. I will make them in my dreamscape. We will make a universe tonight. An alternate reality.

But to do that, we must link worlds. You have seen and heard all as I. And when I leave you beg for more. Some do not. I understand both sides.

Do not as I do. Do as I say. This is what you were all told. But what if for today we all linked worlds and told the truth. I invite the entire wild world and all other worlds to come.

Make /z/ happen. I will be there. We will make Pangea whole again, and this one, it will be infinite.

But for now we sleep. We will wake at 3:33 pm. You think of this as the witching hour by AM. But what if we switched it for today. Make both worlds meet.

Make /z/ happen. Link worlds. We will no longer be controlled.

We will need rules, and I am willing to accept them. Make me a mod in /z/. Make us all our own mods in /z/ in fact. Think of this as MY first thought. But we are all equals on /z/ because we will all be set to zero.

I sleep at 12:00 pm. Watch the sky. Whatch the ground. Watch everything. Tell.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>17656776
Is this a tarot reading thread should I fuck my sister
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 849x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 849x634
>>17656806
This is my last post. Make universes collide. Tell your truths as well. Make your own rules. I will follow. But I will tell my truths. At 12:00 we sleep. 3:33 we awake. You know these as rules now. Good day.

Last pic of my day on /x/ think what you will. I will only tell on /z/. You will have to find the real me. All worlds. I've known you've all seen. Link worlds.
>>
File: 1460658421184.gif (2 MB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1460658421184.gif
2 MB, 265x200
>>17656814
You are making no sense you dirty fucking slosher
>>
>>17656814
>>>/z/
Gtfo /z/itface
>>
>>17656776
>After today, delete all klaid posts. I will be gone. You will not see me anymore

>Klaid

literally who
>>
File: pills-512.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
pills-512.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
>>17656776
You forgot to take them, didn't you?
>>
>>17656814
Why?
What?
Explain you vague piece of shit!
>>
>>17656776
how do I leave?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.