[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>goes out of his way to mention that kfc murder chicks is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3spoopy.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
3spoopy.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>goes out of his way to mention that kfc murder chicks is "a band that is real and exists"
>defends kfc murder chicks in the comments of his videos
>massive attention to detail on the multi-part eratas vids, all other videos totally bare-bones

face it guys, exer erb is kfc murder chicks. he's probably dj rozwell too. he's been cucking you all this whole time. he made the other videos to establish a youtube identity and then started making eratas videos when he saw /x/ taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

"thanks for the views and subscribers!"
-exer erb
>>
>>17656011
>goes out of his way to make a shitpost thread to complain about this

You can both fuck off
>>
Don't forget she uses the same voice synthesizer as KFCMC, just at a different pitch.

It's all but confirmed at this point.
>>
>>17656012
Go to bed Exer
>>
Can someone bring me up to speed on this? Exer Erb is an /x/phile, right?
>>
>>17657685
This
>>
The guy posts a video like once a month and his first videos werent about the Eratas ARG, in fact Eratas wasn't even a thing when he started posting.
You fucks are just angry he had the idea of the channel before you lot.
>>
>>17656011
who the fk r u talking ab00t

>fkin amateurs.... YEAH!!!
>STILL IN MELDOWN MOOD
>>
Why would he do it though. How many subscribers did he get from it... 600? Does that do anything?
>>
>>17656011
Bro, I know a lot of pals in the noise and power electronics scenes. I can literally verify that KFC Murder Chicks are real people. Listening to their new album, it's way way different music than they used to make, so if this guy "is them" he might be assuming their identity. But they're real people who actually played live.
>>
>>17659341
Youtube looks at stats over time, not just flat numbers. A spike of 600 subscribers in a couple months looks good to Youtube and increases his chances of being offered a partnership (i.e. making $$$).
>>
>>17659118
you're missing the fucking point. all his non-eratas vids were there to make it look like he make general-purpose paranormal videos, not just for his ARG. and to build subscribers so his ARG would reach more people.
>>
>>17659392
There were no ads on any of his videos, from what I can tell. Don't you need ads to make money on YouTube?
>>
>>17659445
Never mind.
>>
File: paulie.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
>>17656011
He literally hasn't mentioned a single detail not from that shitty infographic posted in every erat thread.
>>
>>17659655
this
anyone who followed erratas could make the same videos that he did
>>
>>17659452
That greedy fuck
>>
>>17659452
>NETWORK/CLAIMED BY none
>has no partnership
those numbers are estimated based on retention and views, not actual revenue

>>17659655
>>17659996
he even made videos on the 4048 ""arg"" which was openly admitted to be unrelated postmortem
>>
>>17659364
Go on...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.