[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Powers Do You Possess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: powers.jpg (550 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
powers.jpg
550 KB, 1600x900
ITT: Talk about powers you believe you have or someone close to you has.

Are you an expert at Astral Projection?

Do you have an influence on animals?

Post questions you have about your abilities and let others offer you guidance.
>>
OP here. I'll go first.

I have always been connected to different realms or planes. My grandparents on both sides of my family were always called witches or shamans. They are not talked about very much so I do not know too much about them.

I have always been able to influence my will on the world around me. The more effort and will I expand the more drawback i feel. Larger things tend to give me migraines, others cause me to feel absolutely drained.

If I ever truly desire an outcome and I invest enough energy into the desire for it to come true, it usually does.

My questions is why do I always get exhausted or if I doubt myself even for a second it seems my abilities completely falter. Does anyone else have something similar or feel similar side effects.
>>
deapite having no prior experience with it before, I performed Reiki therapy on my own mind, and opened my third eye. I then did it again to my Wife (who was having a bad headache at the time) and I've now been able to see Auras, connect to people on a soul level when talking to them, and "reach out" across long distances and connect with people's souls as well. It's pretty rad. I think I'm psychic
>>
I don't die when I should, I can remote view through animals, and animals trust me with no effort on my part
>>
>>17655610
I have become very apt at reading body language, instantly knowing a persons emotional state, also with children i can sometimes will them to preform minor actions, like fuck off and go get candy
>>
>>17655610
Biofeedback.
I can control my body more than most. Heart rate, blood pressure, digestive system, senses, etc. Its pretty fun fucking with doctors that don't know me. They first think their machines are broken and then freak out thinking I'm dying.
>>
File: 1458952425542.png (227 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1458952425542.png
227 KB, 572x380
I can't tell if the people in this thread are joking or not.
>>
After I got dead the first time, I developed like acid trails. Only before things happen. And I don't neccesarily see the correct thing, but multiple options. The closer the event gets to happening, the less options I see. It causes me to walk around like drunken Johnny Depp 100% of the time. Because I'm dodging things that may or may not happen. I can also hear a bit higher of frequencies than most people. Neither are super advantageous, but they're there. So thanks brain damage?
>>
>>17655652
I see similarities. Also, i get children staring at me. Seems anything below 2 yrs old. Crying, smiling, whatever they are doing. They end up looking at me as I am a holy man. Or an alien. Perhaps it's due to my height..?
>>
>>17655724
>Also, i get children staring at me.

That's because you're weird as fuck, fa m. Adults at least have the common decency to not stare.
>>
>>17655610
Empath
Astral Projection
>>
>>17655610
I'm really good with cats.
>>
I have the power to never be good at anything
>>
Lights turn out sometimes when I walk past them.
Like I'll be walking down the street and the street light ahead of me will turn off. 5 minutes down the road another one just ahead of me will turn off too. No way for me to consciously control it, happens at random.
Either I have some weird light/electric signal coming from my body or I'm being haunted.
>>
>>17655743
That's actually pretty normal. They've got a name for it, even.
>>
I have the incredible power to be able to sleep for 12 hours at a time and not feel any less tired than if i had slept for 8
>>
>>17655610
I am perfectly in tune with everything everywhere. I am psychically powerful to the point that I can navigate the shoals of life perfectly.
>>
>>17655746
I've literally never heard of it happening before. But I don't go on /x/ a lot.
Showed it to some friends, we were walking at night, they saw light go out, "wow freaky". I told them it would probably happen again in a few minutes, a few minutes later walk under another light, turns off. They got spooked and went home.

Name of this?
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664 KB, 1200x890
>>17655610
Got the only real siddhi, the ability to experience bliss whenever I want.

>feels good mang
>>
i have pasta powers
>>
>>17655760
I can do that too, it's simple.
>faps
>>
File: smirk.jpg (2 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
2 KB, 125x119
>>17655630
Dude heal my mom; she's a CUNT!
>>
have a friend who has to sleep with someone or with music in order to not astral project. She says that it is extremely disturbing and is afraid of getting lost if she goes exploring with out something to find her way back? Anyone have information or experiences like it?
>>
>>17655610
i've been able to see the exact future in dreams no matter how much i try to deny it, it only comes in bits and pieces and the times in the future it happens changes.
this led to the second thing is i can basically accurately tell how close to death you are depending on someone else explaining things about you or if i see you personally.
its fucking weird mang, its especially bad since a fuckton of my family died already and some of my friends died from perfectly healthy over the course of a single night,
its absolutely horrifying because it feels unnatural as shit and its more like a feeling of mass fear if i had to explain it, its almost like an extremely shitty way of being emphatic, shit absolutely sucks.
>>
>>17655759
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_light_interference_phenomenon

Needless to say, I've had it happen a lot too, I'm super skeptical most of the time, though.

But it's something apparently a lot of people have claimed.
>>
>>17655626
>influence my will on the world around me.

Use to not believe that; then I seen some shit!
>>
>>17655759

It's called paranoia.
>>
>>17655798
It not anything crazy like if I wanted a bunch of money and it is always subtle. Like if I wanted to win the lottery instead of picking winning numbers I would find a thrown away ticket that won 50$ but nobody turned it in.

If i want a good grade on a test sand I wanted an A but i got an 89.6 the teacher somehow curves the exact amount I needed.

I have wanted to desperately to skip my exam in another class. The prof accidentally handed out the answer key and we had to reschedule. Then the fire alarm went off for no reason and we had to reschedule again.
>>
I read minds or something. I just knowbehat people are thinking sometimes. I have studied alot about sociology, neurology, and psychology, but I mean there are times where I know the exact words people are thinking. I say them and that person is amazed. Some people have come to believe, others chalk it up to coincidence. I don't choose to read them, I just suddenly know sometimes.

Another one is incredible luck. People that have been around me for any substantial amount of time completely agree there is something unnaturally lucky about me. Some people say it's whatever their fiery is some call it fate some call it luck.

The last tying I guess would be that I don't feel fear. Like at all. People hate when I say that they don't understand. Yeah, I'll jump reflexively if you suddenly spring out of a door. I'm prepared and responsive, I'm not scares of you. I'm alert. I don't do dumb things that I know will put me in situations that I can avoid, nut I'm not SCARED to go into the abandoned collapsing building. I'm just not dumb enough to go in without a light or a weapon for no reason other than to "prove" my fearlessness.
>>
>>17655831
Fiery = diety* the trade off for luck is shit auto correct
>>
File: 1453153193822.png (27 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
1453153193822.png
27 KB, 500x593
My sister suffers from an "intellectual disability," which up until about 4 or 5 years ago even doctors still just called mental retardation. She's 26 but in terms of comprehension not much beyond 9 or 10 years old. Strangely enough just about everyone in our family and even a few friends are convinced she has some kind of latent psychic powers. She just knows shit she shouldn't sometimes, and after years of kind of keeping track of it I've determined that it has to be some kind of remote viewing thing or possibly just plain old telepathy. She seems to really be able to see things that happen to people even though she's not there. The only thing is for the most part they're mostly innocuous.

>Last December I got a call out of nowhere about some old debt my mom had (she's passed) for about 50 bucks to her old bank. I had to send in some paperwork and that was it. Sister asked me about it when she got home from work. Specifically asked, "Who called about mom?"

>Once she knew that I'd burned my hand on a conveyor belt that was acting wonky at work

>Between me and our other little sister (mom too, and just about everyone else she knows as a matter of fact), she's known dozens of random little run-in's we've had with other friend's and family on random outings. Like say I see a school friend I haven't seen in years at the grocery store, "Oh how is Anon doing?"
>>
File: KO2.gif (4 MB, 308x234) Image search: [Google]
KO2.gif
4 MB, 308x234
>>17655831
Ive meditated for 16 years and drove a taxi for 6 1/2 and can read the fuck out of people! Cant know exactly what they're saying like that but people are an open book to me.

When it comes to luck I guess it just nuts that no one has killed me yet. lol

I don't feel fear at all either bro. Dude embrace the fearlessness, my shit has gotten to ridiculous levels of confidence like what psychologist would have to term some kind of crazy. Gif is how badass I think I am; I hope its true.
>>
>>17655882
>my shit has gotten to ridiculous levels of confidence like what psychologist would have to term some kind of crazy
That's kinda funny, considering you (or at least someone VERY much like you) posted in a schizophrenic drawings thread, talking about how people try to "plant a certain point of view in your mind to control you".
I mean, I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything, I just thought that was kinda funny.
>>
>>17655882
Yeah reading body language autonomously is immensely helpful and has attributed largely to my success. That combined with natural charisma, a solid understanding of the power behind words and connotations, and that insane luck has been a mixture for all types of adventure and success in everything I apply myself at.

I completely embrace the fearlessness. Its so rare and when I tell people like nobody believes it or understands so it's nice to hear someone else is like that. It is indeed a source of incredible confidence even if I don't feel necessarily more confident because of that specifically, I appear that way to others which is of course beneficial. It does however give a sense of advantage. I've been at the end of a gun a few times and the lack of fear has allowed clarity, and quicker decisiveness than the ones on the giving end which has helped me come out unscathed each time.
>>
How do I learn to see Auras?
>>
>>17655904
People don't communicate? Had some girl the other day get some big guy then accused me of trying to punch her. Her saying Im trying to punch her isn't planting a false reality in this guys head? She wanted me to be scared of him and him beat me up, thats the kind of shit Im talking about you feel me? The girl literally told me either right before or after this "You don't have any secret knowledge!" Thats some weird shit to say to someone. No?
>>
File: feel.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
>>17655914
Got 10 convictions and never been offered probation. Lost track of how many times Ive been locked up and have been in 0 fights in prison because I have no fear. Saturday talked shit to gangsters threatening to shoot me while one had his hand on the gun half the time. Once had a customer say they were going to shoot me so I chased them down until they threw the gun.
>>
>>17655914
Ill add this too. The first time I did time in prison was for hitting a cop. Then when they beat while in hand cuffs I laughed the hardest in my life! Prison name is Elvis. If you don't believe these stories I wrote the same shit in other threads, same stories and who the fuck would repeatedly make up same shit. Had people on /fit/ recognize my prison name and stories before lol. Actually it was /asp/ and they were like didn't you post this on /fit/ like a year ago?
>>
>>17655610
Natural at astral projection, energy working, spell work, communicating and seeing spirits. Sometimes I wish this was just schizophrenia so meds could make it go away.
>>
>>17655975
>>17655971

This is where my insane luck comes in. I've never been arrested. I've been taken to jail after failing a DUI road test and an inconclusive breathalyzer to do 4 more in a row on an "intoxilizer 5000" inside the jail with weed on me, drunk as fuck. Wasn't searched, was never under arrest. They were all inconclusive apparently, and I kinda even teased the cop some because I thought I was going in for DUI (asked him after the last one if I was drunk yet). I've sold hard drugs, regular weed at sizeable quantities (zips or better), been in many a bar fight in Atlanta where I stay, kicked doors in, just etc. etc. but I don't never get caught. Part of it is playing the cops and part of it is sheer luck.
>>
>>17655715
Me neither. I come here late at night when I can't sleep because there are sometimes pretty cool thought provoking topics.
Then there's this tumblr-tier retardery of people who either think they're borderline superheroes, or role players.
>>
>>17656008

Well I mean I'm not joking but even friends that have seen some of the wild shit I've managed to pull off don't believe what they've seen so I don't expect an anonymous board on 4Chan to. Its just nice to talk about because it's not like I talk about this shit irl
>>
>>17656008
I wasn't joking, >>17655865. I'm just banned from /tv/ for the moment. I usually hate /x/ for the exact same reasons, otherwise.
>>
Can create excited feeling and dilate eyes at will, what do
>>
I'm able to see things that shouldn't be there, hear something perfectly, and realize there wasn't anything to make that sound, despite being partially deaf.
Also a strange bit of precognition in the form of useless future events that perfectly match every time.
>>
I can kind of see the future, but not that well. Best I've done is my college grades improving a lot (went from a C to an A in one class), and predict a car accident.
>>
>>17655983
Nah I don't got that kind of luck. 50/50 on them finding my weed though in jail. One time they found weed in my car that wasn't even mine! Yeah when it comes to cops though I have the WORST luck.

>tfw never sold drugs yet my parents think I use to.
>>
>>17655983
Oh yeah even my relatives tell me the cops are out to get me lulz.
>>
>>17655610
I don't have any of this RP shit but I am slightly electrically charged, it was an issue when I was in hospital recently because ECGs flat out didn't work on me.
>>
I feel myself constantly slipping.
With every passing instant I seem to experience different realities in vivid detail.

Probably schizophrenia.
>>
Dunno what it is but animals like me, I'm not gonna lie and say I speak to them I'm not fucking aquaman or anything, maybe they sense I like them over humans.
>>
I figured out that I am the Ouroboros and you're all fags hahaha hihihi :^)
>>
Extreme Body Language Comprehension
Ability to see in the dark
Sense presences all around me
trouble sleeping during the night and no problems during the day
>>
File: 20160504_054713.jpg (744 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160504_054713.jpg
744 KB, 2240x1344
>>17655610
Im a skin walker and i turn into a cat. Here is what i look like. Its hard to take pictures in this form.
>>
>>17655785
Its Long talk for "im a slut".
>>
None, because there's no such thing as the paranormal.
>>
File: fedora1.jpg (188 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora1.jpg
188 KB, 3000x1688
>>17656165

Incredible! We should go ahead and delete the entire board now. How can /x/ ever recover?

>15 year old autists constantly spamming this board

Off yourself amigo.
>>
Suspected untrained empath-related "powers" more like a curse than what you'd call powers -- suspected meaning feeling what others feel literally, getting sick when they do even if they are on the other side of the world, exc.

Minor paranormal coincidences in life, including everyone in a room I was in seeing an apparition, and seeing an intense creamy yellow light and completely lost all concentration on anything but said light, it's been a while my memory is fairly bad in regards to this.

Being able to manipulate and move "energy" around my body, to the point of being able to move pain to different parts of my body (unable to remove it, just move it).

I'm a hard skeptic, and will not believe any of it until I have sufficient proof, but I have personally experienced things which I cannot explain. I am mentally sane and have been checked for all that.

Convince me I'm not just some sort of slightly insane person.
>>
>>17655610
1. Emapth.

2. Limited Telempathic Projection.

3. I tested high on being able to influence the outcome of random number generators. Sometimes lights flicker when I'm around.

4. Premonitions of the future, but only in emotion-space, I don't get pictures.

5. All animals love me, and I feel a special kinship with them.

6. Immunity to "magic" (a.k.a spiritually evil intentions).

7. God uses me to heal people sometimes.
>>
>>17655683
>>>17655610 (OP)
>Biofeedback.
>I can control my body more than most. Heart rate, blood pressure, digestive system, senses, etc. Its pretty fun fucking with doctors that don't know me. They first think their machines are broken and then freak out thinking I'm dying.
I've done this. :-)
>>
>>17655742
>I have the power to never be good at anything
That's something, Femanon! xD
>>
I am a shit golem
>>
File: b14.jpg (860 KB, 1850x3080) Image search: [Google]
b14.jpg
860 KB, 1850x3080
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
The only superpower of the /x/philes is being super retarded.
>>
>>17655610
ZA WARUDO!
>>
>>17655715
Roleplayers gonna roleplay.
>>
>>17657842
>posts retarded chart
>calls others retarded
>>
>>17655610
I have the power to craft the world around me, only limited by matter and physics boundries
>>
>>17655626
Role playing to maxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
File: TY LEE.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
TY LEE.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>17655882
pic related
>>
>>17655610
a lot some work better than others but WAT DO
>>
>>17658215
Don't want to derail thread but can you give more info on meditation?
>>
>>17658215
lmao
>>
>>17655610
Almost 31 yo, still virgin.
No power whatsoeaver.
>>
At times I have prophetic thoughts, they can be about events in time, a lot of the time it seems very coincidental but it happens. A few notable examples are Talking about Robin Williams to a friend, the next day he commited suicide, Talking about Sir Christopher Lee, the next day he died, Thinking a lot about Michael Jackson for some reason, the same night he was dead. These are not the only things, This week I kept have recurring thoughts about dislocating my shoulder, or somehow injuring it. I had a boxing match that friday but i've had many boxing matches and it's never happened, but something was different about this one, I kept having thoughts of injury, maiming and death, specifically my shoulder though. This fight I dislocated my shoulder and am now in a sling. There are also other things. I meet people and can seem to know nearly immediately their intentions, whether good or bad, and can predict with quite a lot of accuracy the course the relationship will take, and exact actions they are taking throughout the course of this relationship, and future plans they have, I do not know if this is over-sensitive hypervigilance, pure coincidence, paranoia, or genuine. The deaths of notable people I have no answer for, it genuinely does happen, and it's only in hindsight I notice it. "oh yeah I was talking about him to a friend yesterday, weird." there are so many examples though it seems more than coincidence, the shoulder again is incredibly troubling, as none of these can be attributed to paranoia.

I would love some advice or guidance on this.
>>
>>17658215
lmao seen that on /asp/ before it was /WWE/. Took on 6 people in a fight back in school and got famous for beating them all off me to were they were to scared to fight even though my face was covered in blood and all over the walls and ground lol. Being famous is crazy, its like everyone wants to be your best friend.
>>
>>17655716
I died also once. All of what you said I can do also. Weird. more info about yourself?
>>
>>17657888
Trips dont lie
>>
I can cast magic missile
>>
>>17658517

Just coincidence mate, same thing happened with Robin williams for me, the night before he died me and a friend decided to watch bicentennial man because neither of us had seen it in about 10 years. Just think of all the people who have died that you didnt think about.
>>
I have the power of being very poor
>>
Greater than average ability to detect bullshit. My shitter senses are going haywire reading this thread.
>>
It the scariest thing, I think I can see when people experience déjà vu. And not just that, know what they are thinking while they experience it. I feel like I've only been able to do it the past two weeks.
>>
>>17655831
These seem to be traits. I'm seeing a lot of THIS.
>>
>>17655610
If I eat something, roughly a day later I create a soft, brown doughy material from my anus.
>>
>>17655630
How did you do it? Gold right here.
>>
>>17658920
>I died also once. All of what you said I can do also. Weird. more info about yourself?
I died also and came back. Can do these things as well.

Is it possible you bring something back if you come back?
>>
>>17660293
>>>17658920
>>I died also once. All of what you said I can do also. Weird. more info about yourself?
>I died also and came back. Can do these things as well.
>Is it possible you bring something back if you come back?
j/k :) it's probably too much acid, Anon.
>>
I'm doubled jointed it's pretty cool
>>
Every thread that I grace with shitposting dies quickly. My posts are the most cancereous ones, and my memes are the dankest.
That's why the NWO deletes every trace of them.
>>
I'm pretty good at understanding abstract concepts and "reading" peoples intentions.

Based on the psychological experiences I've been through, I consider myself incredibly difficult to "spook". If a happening were to happen tomorrow, I don't think I'd lose my shit.
>>
My spouse is a martian
he can astral project while he's wide awake
he's a telepath
he can read my mind
he can shapeshift
he can literally move my dick with his mind

I'm an empath and I can get high with my chi
>>
I'm not sure if this is a power but more like I have a guardian. I'm a very bad driver but not once have I gotten in a wreck or received a ticket.You might think this is just luck but I feel like there might be a presence or something watching out for me. Or maybe the car. I'd had so many close calls that I can't even remember them all. Here's one that happened to me today.

>Jamming out to the radio
>Not paying attention to road
>Must have closed my eyes while passionately belting out lyrics
>Foot suddenly presses on the breaks
>Open my eyes to see up the nostrils of a kid staring down at me in horror from the back window of a school bus.
>Car is 2 inches from the bumper of the bus.

My car is out of line so it veers off the road a lot. I always manage to just avoid hitting the other car even while I'm panicking. Car doesn't jerk or wreck. It's almost as if someone else is guiding the car.
>>
>>17661031
I forgot to include this. My grandfather is the one who taught me how to drive and he died not long after I got my license. I've had 2 cars and I've still been safe. My mom got in multiple wrecks with me in the car before my grandfather died. So I feel like it could be him.

But I've asked on multiple ouija boards if my grandfather watches over me and they always say no.
>>
I can either see the future, or make it happen by will

I don't know if it's frowned upon and I don't much care, sorry but lsd woke me up. I have only tried it three times with company and once alone. I've done it two times with a psychedelic veteran who claimed that he had never had trips like the ones where I was present. me, him and another friend trip sometimes - I don't plan to stop tripping on occasion - and we usually link up mentally and we want to create a point of shared abstract logic so we can filter this new dimension into our normal understanding of things.. We're just youngsters thinking we're the shit basically.. sarcastically. But I have this ability to shape mental images and communicate through vivid and highly abstract visuals. It feels like I'm doing it, but also at the same time as if I'm witnessing it. The visuals were intense. But a week or two later we tripped again. That day we put on an lsd background video and one particular visual effect was the most intense one from the first time. I made something in my head and then two weeks later it was manifested into reality.

We also did a lot of other shit like controlling the sounds in the room and the visuals in the room, we could bend cigarette smoke into uncontrollable shapes in the air. We opened the window and we could control the sounds of wind and birds, we communicate with each other through telepathy. I was the first to begin seeing and somewhat communicating with alien entities like holograms in the room whom only I could see. at a later time one of the other guys had a trip with the third guy and he also saw holographic entities in the room and said he then understood why I was acting the way I was. This entity thing occured on my second sitting, again on my third and again on my last sitting where I was alone. I write this because I'm not in doubt that these states of mind are achievable while sober through meditation and mind expansion
>>
>>17661113
cont.

I can watch movies without sound and put random music on. I can then make the music fit perfectly with the video.

I have entities communicate with me while sober through other people - this is not an actual power of mine, but as with everything I seem to have my range of control. Although my relationship with this is not a relationship of acquiring powers or control. It's more about my relationship with myself and who or what I really am.

I find myself very lucky, confused and sometimes anxious since I'm convinced that forces outside this timespace had a huge impact and work towards waking me up
which means that there is a big team behind the scenes.

I don't know what they are, I don't know their intentions and I don't yet know how to differentiate between "good" or "bad" forces at play for me. My forehead aches and burns up on occasion but I've read that this is normal so that must be true, no worries.

I just wanna get some general advice or reassurance if anyone knows anything about this stuff
>>
>>17655610
I have an above average dick and it takes me about 40ish minutes to jerk off.
>>
>>17661113
>>17661127
bear in mind that I have never had intense visual hallucinations meaning I have always percieved the world normally only with a geometric layer on top so the smoke was completely normal visually in my head. Which means that the ability to control it wasn't a visual interpretted in an unhealthy way in my brain. I'm kosher. At least as the validity of it goes. in terms of stronger forces than me, also true, I'm not all powerful I can just do some shit that other people generally arent aware of is even possible outside of fantasy..

there is a general bias that everyone else is on par with you. It's funny how easy it is to forget that just a couple months ago I was completely "normal" and now when I look at normal people I can't stop thinking that since they're no one, they could be anyone and I see why people can go paranoid
>>
>>17661113
the telepathy is cool but I'll warn you that negative entities can try to manipulate, even drown you and your friends out in terms of sound

I was attacked by Tom Brady/Young Thug last Christmas and the voice was so loud that he convinced me that he was Allah and had me set up to go to the crazy house for example..

Just a warning, don't fall for the voices if you haven't been attacked yet
>>
>>17661171
thanks I've also been skeptic about them.. They just felt off. After all we're more powerful than them and they can only harm us by making us harm ourselves so listening to them would be a bad idea either way I think

what is this tom brady/young thug thing?

about the telepathy, yeah it's cool, but since we're so used to have the mind chatter uncontrollably all the time you kind of have to learn to control yourself, since you have to know what you think, before you think it, because when you think it you've already said it. Like this for telepathic communication. Your intuition is your brain and your brain is your vocal cord
>>
>>17656145
Dude upload a video
>>
>>17655610
I can somehow tell the future. I sometimes think of possible events in which I haw to be present in, and it happens then feels like I've had a de ja vu.
It might be just continents, but once in 5th grade I told a friend of it and he wanted proof so I made up a scenario where he gets hit by a tissue box and I was beside of him talking about lunch and eventually the scenario became reality it doesn't happen the same day but it occurs for sure
>>
>>17661198
just know that if you see this nigga in your dreams that he's basically the devil at this point
he's a tentacle monster now, and he's going to burn at the bottom of the pit
he's the fucking antichrist, a puppeteering necromancer who tries to hijack bodies just like Satan
>>
>>17661210
I think we can do this because we live in an illusion created in our minds. We literally don't know how the world we live in is outside of our brains. I think all of humanity have a collective baseline and that we as individuals can bend that baseline with our will. We can distort reality without breaking it just as easy as breathing. Only when we know it and have no doubts holding us back

sounds awesome, keep it up
>>
>>17661213
So what do I do, I just flip him the bird? Im really new into this and realise that it's as real as it gets.. I don't wanna do something stupid
>>
>>17655789
Am I reading this right? Are you saying that you had some friends in perfect health and a fuckton of family die over the course a single night? Are you autistic or just roleplaying?
>>
>>17659974
with me dick
>>
>>17660991
>my spouse is a martian
>he can literally move my dick with his mind
Your literally a fucking faggot?
>>
>>17661213
I think I know now I just remembered.
Mass effect 3, stand off with the illusive man. When he walks past the protagonist in the cinematic dark shadowy tentacle like energies invaded the screen and reached out for the protagonist and controlled him/her. That videogame is a fucking prophetic work, along with independence day, the matrix, the lego movie, kung fu panda and basically most productions made. It's like there are messages in everything once you find the signal - the world is chattering
>>
>>17656145
Awwwww u a qt :3
>>
>>17657842
I move around. now Im here. reverse the board names, please
>>
>>17661277

yup you figured it out
nice 7's
>>
>>17661224
>Only when we know it and have no doubts holding us back
When ever I make the scenarios up I'm usually really confident in it for it to occur
>>
>>17655610
the power of non-autism

looking at this thread i am feeling really blessed right now lol
>>
>>17656145
open your eyes when taking picture bitch
>>
>>17657842
by the way. You support an image which leans against the most pretentious shitfuck subjects: religion- GET OUT - political opinion - a fucking poinion on a confined, agreed upon false reality inside a fucking false reality THIS WORLD IS AN ILLUSION AND YOU FACTOR IN POLITICS DO YOU EVEN UNIVERSE M8 - racial and sexual differences - do we even need to talk about these things, I don't talk about my last dump and I try not to stroke my cock in between conversations, fuck biology of body we already moved over to the mind. economics - do I need to explain the stupidity of this subject? wealth distribution - if you at this point haven't yet realized that you're the distributor of your own wealth I won't even try. the definition of art - pretentiosness meter over 9000. of philosophy - define it, go ahead. ethics - you're on 4chan you don't have any anyway and why, it's only ethically correct to act in the right way for you, follow your heart - I know it sounds like a cat poster, but believe. Oh it's satire. This image has got to be satire. I guess I do belong on the bottom anyway, I'm sorry. Good one
>>
>>17661264
yeah, why do you care though lol
>>
File: thanks.jpg (32 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
32 KB, 600x350
>>17661297
I was aiming for the notion that you're probably able to expand upon this ability and do way more - but I don't wanna speak for you or anything since I do not know you, your views on the world and/or your relationship with your ability. "The prophecy spoke of a man who could bend the matrix to his will."

>the master builder

>>17661294
^
>>
>>17655610
I'm quite good at cucking other bros
>>
>>17661344
>inb4 herecy
>>
>>17661352
10 Commandments
which one says being gay is evil lol
>>
>>17661367
Hey I'm unbiased on the matter - I don't really care I don't think the universe comes down to that.

I don't even believe in hell

I think hell is a disharmony with the harmony. if you're surrounded by a sacred system which you have disharmony with, then that system would be hell to you. It would burn you up until you eventually got tired of "your own way" and found equilibrium with the rest of the system thus having had your "sin" burned out. I don't believe anything is a "sin" a sin is esoteric and therefore it can have different meanings relative to all the different psyches which can sin. If you act in total harmony with your inner being you're without sin since you would always do what you believed to be the right thing. But we live in a shared and finite reality, therefore we have to act heavily according to societal norms and have to compromise ourselves. Being gay is no different. You can reject it and live in the closet for your entire life, burning up in a personal hell of disharmony, or you could theoretically do the opposite, tell yourself you're gay because you randomly accepted a truth in which you were gay but that truth were not in harmony with your own real truth known only to your soul. Not saying that being gay is good or bad. I say it depends on the person. Therefore it's not for me to judge. I think I love you, but I won't lie to you, so I'll just leave you with the realization that I recognize your infinite potential as a human being and overall human entity. I recognize my connection with you as a living breathing organism and the knowledge that you care as little about me as I care about you, since we live in separate realities with our own lives. in other words, I see that you exist as well, cheers, enjoy your life. As I finish this sentence I will sit back with a smile on my face and give myself a medal for this post.
>>
This is what happens when you give kids participation awards.
>>
>>17655610
Curses. I practiced magic for a bit for the lulz thinking it wouldn't do shit. I stopped completely when I made a list of people I hated in school and performed a ritual curse. The next day every single person on the list was absent with a broken bone. Every. Single. One. Never did another spell after that one.
>>
>>17655610
Can someone tell me how to get power? I need it badly. If you could tell me I would be happy.
>>
>>17661436
why..?
>>
>>17661451
you already have it you just give it away
follow your interests and be patient
>>
>>17661467
What do you mean? I just need to know how to get it. I need the power to. . . Let's leave that alone.
>>
>>17661436
Dude, I would totally use that power. To live life you need power.
>>
>>17661478
As a KID it was pretty horrifying to go to school the next day and the class is pretty much decimated and everyone is freaking out like "omg, what happened? is there an epidemic?" And I'm sitting there irrationally thinking I'll get caught some how.
>>
>>17661531
But you could use that for good. Sure you screwed up the first time. But I mean you could destroy ISIS with that! I would recommend it. You have been gifted with a great power.
>>
>>17661478
And that was the last straw dealing with that shit. Paranormal shit attracts other paranormal shit like cancer to a tit pierced with a uranium nipple stud.
>>
>>17661544
As stated earlier. You could use your power for good. What I would do for some power like that.
>>
>>17661548
No way. The bigger the 'spell' the bigger the backlash. Whatever the hell I attracted with that shit is NOT worth it. Whatever they are I don't want them coming anywhere near me again.
>>
>>17661572
What backlash did you attract?
>>
>>17661579
I don't know WHAT they are. One of them cut a circle out of my bedroom window. A perfect circle. Like it used a diamond or some shit. My parents beat my ass for it even though I had NO way of doing it.
>>
>>17661472
I can't really tell you what to do, but trust me use your intuition.

try reading up on the following

lsd mind expansion
the matrix
system theory
ancient history
opening the third eye
chakras
new age
taoism
the occult
intuition
meditation (you don't have to meditate excessively, just get the gist of not accepting the apparent truth and just take it for what it is)
when you don't have a set ideal of what is going on all around you you can begin and listen to messages from the world, your subconscious and other intelligences. Then you're at where I'm at, which doesn't seem far. But I don't think you want to just go out there and get power now and fast if you could even do that

generally what you build and or save up for by yourself generally lasts longer than anything else. I'm not telling you what to look for, because I don't know what there IS for YOU to find. also generally if you desire for something it will be there for you, but as it is with everything else if YOU don't move and work towards it YOU won't get there. and I think that if i stayed stationary and what I wanted came to me, then I wouldn't have achieved enough personal evolution to either even notice it when it was there or have any ability whatsoever to grasp it.

God is the most humble force in the universe according to my perception so far, yet it is the most powerful force in all of existence. The deepest vastest waters are usually more still than shallow waters. Maybe you'll find that that which you seek the power for might not mean anything to you once you got it.
>>
>>17661584
Have you seen them? Post a picture that looks closest to the entity you have seen.
>>
>>17660006
>those digits
so close
>>
>>17661589
They didn't look like anything. It was kind of like a sleep paralysis thing while day-dreaming on acid. This 'presense' is there and it does whatever it does and leaves. After that it's like being in a room you forgot why you entered. That's the best explanation i can give.
>>
>>17661588
Thanks dude. I will read up I have saved this in a notepad document.
>>
>>17661572
mystifying this part of reality serves no constructive purpose.

The fact that the world works in this way is just fine. Then what. I know some things are not to be touched, but where there is darkness is only due to an absence of light. If there are some bad forces at play surely there must be good forces as well. Then these forces become less magical and more practical. Either humanity has always lived in fear of this side of reality, either we've never known, or maybe those who know keep the rest of us in the dark. The last thing could either be because they haven't yet figured out what it is, either they completely know what it is and live in the real world while having us work for them in our fake one. Either they're being controlled from the other side without knowing it. We're all under control more than we can think of. Whenever we find ourselves imprisoned or threatened, should we not seek to free ourselves or at the very least refuse to go quietly into the night and not give in without putting up a fight? I can die, then what? as long as I haven't sold my soul I can't be harmed. We've already eaten the apple for fucks sake,
>>
>>17661607
Hmmm. Do you think they are demons or something else?
>>
File: 1462404847356.png (550 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
1462404847356.png
550 KB, 800x744
are you faggots roleplaying or are you actually being serious
>>
>>17661623
I don't know. In hindsight they never did anything 'bad' just terrifying as fuck and I was the one doing bad shit when they would show up.
>>
>>17661633
Hmm. Sounds weird. Still doesn't change that fact I'm in search of power. As I said I really need it.
>>
>>17661589
the ones I've seen appear humanoid and generally human. Buzz cut hair and eyes that seem to stand out from the rest of the face. As if the eyes are a bit enlargened but not much and as if they're a different animation on top of yet still integrated with the face. Like it has multidimensional layers, I've seen these eyes on humans as well while eye gazing on acid.

They appear kind of animated and like some kind of fictional spirit teenager the dimensions are perhaps just slightly overproportionated which feeds into the animated feel of them. They don't appear as being totally there, as if they're halfway beamed into this realm like they were standing outside of this timespace continuum looking in.
>>
>>17661646
Don't get it.
>>
autism and the associated retard strength
>>
>>17661641
I always figured they both fed on and amplified the effects, or maybe just doing more made me better at it. Either way I wasn't interested in finding out the endgame.
>>
ITT: Delusion and one case of someone practicing dark arts and realizing its real. When technically no one ever said it wasn't and everyone just assumed it isn't.
>>
>>17661641
And you don't want that kind of power. I'd rather be good at literally ANYTHING else.
>>
>>17661660
>Implying I'm not in search of power. The only limits i have is not wanting to sell my soul.
>>
I suffer from the occasional sleep paralysis. Sometimes I see shit, like once there was a child sitting at the end of my feet watching me, another time I saw an older woman standing across the room staring at me.

Not really a power, most likely just dreams spilling into my conscious thoughts. But if you're not a skeptic you might think otherwise.

Also not really a power, but I'm pretty good on figuring out if someones a good person or not when first meeting them and their intentions. Probably just decent deductive reasoning but sometimes it's so fucking accurate it's scary. I'm empathetic to a fault so I can't help but "feel" who people are.
>>
>>17661616
no problem fella. sweet 16's

also I just figured by myself:
Don't forget to live life. I used to be very social and center of attention kind of without even caring about it. That just happens and I just happened to be the one to be that person. Now I have almost no friends and see the true value of life. Since I started diving into these things I kind of lost touch with what we live in, which I now see as a total mistake. You're supposed to do everything as good as you can do it, remember to relax, have fun when you can, fight back when you should, make life easy for yourself in all aspects. What we do here in the physical shapes the way we interact with the spiritual, since until we die we are totally imbedded within our physical body. Imagine yourself as a golden thread sewn into some silken fabric. When the golden thread, which is your pure power love and consciousness, moves, the silk moves as well, yet when the silk moves the gold moves as well. At the same time you're perceiving this reality in spirit, your current sense of self is also able to perceive it's own reality and interaction with the spiritual. Since you can't make a distinction between the silk and the gold they're for the time until their departure one whole. You are one whole human entity with set circumstances and at the same time youre an infinite being.

basically you're a grandmaster wizard who poses as a poor beggar, you do method acting so your ability is confined to your set path, destiny, and anyone can come and pick on you if your role can't defend for himself. But once that evil force had killed you, you would tower above it, learn from it and move on. But the thing is that that evil force is doing the very same thing. Everything is make belief and pretence.

the entirety of existence is infinite. But it is also everexpanding. These two things are not the same. infinite is unending. and expanding is adding to infinity
>>
>>17661677
You could just you know make a lot of money instead?
>>
I don't get hangovers
>>
>>17661616
>>17661688
now the way we add to infinity which is contradictory. We can't add something to something that contains everything there is, that would mean that that which we added would already be imbedded. This is far from it.

What we do is we take the infinite potential and squeeze it into a finite being. Basically it's god ungoding itself, so that it can splice up into countless fractions with seperate and interchangable frames of reference. then, forgetting everything we know, kind of, we have to learn something new. Then we come back to infinity and we now have infinity plus 1. We do this over and over again. And if other beings are watching us like some kind of alternative reality show, then we can add and stack up on just that one false reality by the amount of witnesses of it. Then you have one set of ressources giving birth to even more additions.
>>
>>17661690
You ever seen Constantine where he tells that chick that once she sees them they see her? That's what I'm trying to explain here. It is not Harry Potter in Fairy Land. I'd rather be homeless than try to do any of it again.
>>
>>17661690
that is actually a very fine example of a paranormal occurrence performed in a completely normal circumstance. Turning something out of nothing.

>making money

making magic is cooler and frankly less magical
>>
>>17661690
No I need power that increases my strength and such. I think you get the gist of what power I'm in search for.
>>
>>17661714
this makes a lot of sense to me, once you see them they get very interested.

they even told me to stop using my third eye once. I saw them in front of me. Then closed my eyes to test and see if they were in the darkness behind my closed eyelids. I couldn't see them, then tried to wait for a sign. A couple seconds later I thought screw it and moved my eyes up towards my third eye to blast off and leave the physical for a while, immediately 10-15 sets of hands blasted out from the darkness and I knew they told me to stay
>>
>>17661724
"do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? do you think that's air you're breathing now?"

Get what you belive, what you want and what you believe you want, but don't be a dick about it
>>
>>17661724
Fine. But I'm telling you that the stronger of a ritual you do the stronger THEY get. Every time you push, they pull.
Apples for some reason seem to be the easiest thing to use to for a curse. One simple ritual is to cut an apple in half, write the person's name on a slip of paper and put it between them. put the apple together and bury it in a spot that means something to you. as the apple rots so do they. To reverse it (and you will when you see the results) just dig it up and remove the paper.
>>
>>17661724
Do you even lift?
>>
>>17661755
I'm not being a dick. I'm being mysterious. Like I usually am, that's how I am sorry :(.
>>
>>17661762
Yes. well I do pushups. So that kind of counts. I just need power. That makes me superhuman.
>>
File: Angel-Space.jpg (85 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Angel-Space.jpg
85 KB, 533x800
>>17655610
>Strongly pick up energy/vibes off people and sometimes mutter what they're thinking under my breath, which creeps em out.
>Also able to do this to a lesser extent with animals, but pretty much always know what's bothering an animal/what it wants.
>Pick up energy/vibes from places
>I seem to passively draw the presence (again I guess its an energy thing) of spirits and interpret their general mood and sometimes more info.
>Frequently communicate with dead friends/acquaintances in dreams and wake up super depressed afterwards.
>Have in the past entered into other peoples dreams and had similar lucid-dream control over them to my own dreams

>Or maybe I'm just batshit.
>>
File: Angel-Demonform.jpg (166 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Angel-Demonform.jpg
166 KB, 800x1200
>>17661775
>Also precognition/prophetic dreams to a degree, though its often nothing too useful. (Few times its helped me out though, like knowing when its a good time to leave/stay put)
>>
>>17661773
>pushups
Lol. Hit the gym bud. You might actually see some real results, instead of being a role-playing fruitcake.
>>
>>17661798
Dude I do 27 every day. I also drink protein drinks and do chin ups. I started some months ago made little progress because was weak, had hit the gym before but temporarily can't. And btw the thing I'm trying to fight, it can't be defeated with working out.
>>
>>17661773
then acquire your own power and don't rely on petty rituals and black magic. Are you aware that outside of definition you already are a superhuman? since humans only seem to accept to be as they're defined by history. I haven't witnessed history. I don't believe that we have always been this stupid. Rely on the power within and know that god is real. God is an entity which you are a part of. It is the entirety of everything there is. I'm not making a religion. But every system has an inherent consciousness of itself. And if there is a system of information then there will inevitably be a consciousness of that system. You are the consciousness of the collective ranging from energy, all the way through matter and frequency and to psychology spirituality. Right now the way your system is built defines your consciousness, when your inherent information changes so does your overall conscious awareness of the world as a whole. You are witnessing the world as a whole, but only the immediate world around you. Size is indeterminable since you can only determine the size of other objects in relation to you, the focal point of your system. This is not a total discord of what is real and what is not, but this power is right there for your taking. it is yours, because you are it and it is you. There is no difference between you and the room you find yourself in. there is no difference between your will and your body it will simply moves when you will it to move, because it is indistinguishable from you. Therefore power of the world can be yours without any term of conception of relationships of property between you and various aspects of the world.
>>
Like I said the supernatural attracts the supernatural. Most people probably won't have to deal with any of it because they are not of it. I can usually tell the bullshitters because they have this bubbly interest in it.
>>
All those ghost hunter and shit shows are fake. The people with real experiences almost always stop immediately. It is not a rock flying across an empty room, it is not a voice at a higher frequency telling you to get out, it is not a woman telling you how she was murdered. You do not walk into a haunted place so much as it walks into you. You can't fight it or talk to it or help it. It takes you to it and you know that it sees you and it makes you feel very small. They look into your deepest fears and they don't even do anything with the information, they just look at it and sit next to it like it's a warm fire.
>>
>>17661804
don't fight it just glide through it.
the real power is seeing multiple outcomes and then rolling with the best one, that's how you get there.

Also do 50 a day, you can totally do that. Don't do them in one go, just make sure that before you go to bed at night, you have made 50 push ups since after you had dinner. After a month you bump it up to 75, still just doing the amount even if you have to do three at a time in the end. After that month you do 100 before bed. Do situps and your lower back, rygloft is what they're called in danish and basically beans back lifts. dunno for english tho
start running once or twice a week apart by half and half. add one more day after a month and dont do too long distances, the main thing is to get your bone and joints used to the impacts. after a couple of months of short distances with high intensity running, you add distance but maintain the intensity, basically you will want to have a high pace while slowly building more and more distance, pushing yourself just a tiny bit further each time. mix it up with days of long distance running, you only need to get your pulse up a little but, but not too much, listen to your body. You should be able to go on for an hour or two without tiring, since you want to get a steady pace of just high enough activity to boost your cardiovascular system. Do these long hauls after six months of the short distances with high intensity. Then take up walking and working. have you got a lawn? if so just do lawn work as much as possible, you'll learn to love it. Or do whatever the fuck you want, but the point is that you have to be active and if you want to grow you will have to go. and become another
>>
I'm the luckiest person in the world. It's like no matter what aim doing or where I am, the odds are heavily weighted in my favor.
>>
>>17661848
perhaps it's possible to do the same to yourself. overcoming those fears because you're no longer afraid, but curious of the fear itself. Turning it into something else which perhaps could be called some form of bravery?
>>
>>17661860
Yeah my aunts husband is the same way. Have fun with it but make good choices.
>>
>>17661863
I guess. They're the only thing I'm afraid of now. I've had a lot of near-death experiences and I can honestly say nothing NOTHING was as scary as them.
>>
So now i don't fuck with the paranormal and it don't fuck with me.
>>
File: 1397234840660.jpg (308 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1397234840660.jpg
308 KB, 550x733
I can trigger what feels like an adrenaline rush when I'm not moving. Easy as flipping a switch, no effort needed.

It makes me start twitching and my eyes dilate. No idea what it is or what it's for. Never met anyone who can do something similar, though I've read of loads of people on the internet that can do it or something similar. I think I even asked a doctor about it one time but I can't remember what they said so it must have been unsatisfying or dismissive.

I've posted about it on /x/ before as well. Don't think I ever got any meaningful responses. I haven't experimented with it because I figure flooding your body with some weird chemical that's probably similar to adrenaline can't be very healthy. If that's what it is, fuck if I know.
>>
>>17661882
fear is a mental reaction and it produces insecurity
I can't tell whether it was your intuition telling you to back down, in which case you should follow that, or if it was your fear of the unknown. Always be safe, always be cool and go with the flow

but what produces the most of my fears and anxieties actually comes from now knowing. Because I have none of those things while i'm alone and by myself, and before I had a very lonely period in my life and knew who I was among other people I didn't have it. They come from the fact that I can't know what I don't know and then my mind goes crazy with all these bizarre anxious fears, none of which I really fear, but only in accordance with someone else and I don't know what's going on inside their heads and how they view me and percieve me. I think this is some type of original threat assessment system which has taken a turn for the worse in some people due to our way of life. Also all movies and litterature regarding the occult basically programs you to fear it. wonder why. its a panopticon for the mind
>>
File: Snow.gif (1019 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
Snow.gif
1019 KB, 245x180
>>17655610
1. Physical biological molecular shape manipulation.
2. Energy manipulation.
>>
>>17661918
It isn't like "facing your fears" taking deep breaths and counting to ten or whatever. They take you sort of like a waking nightmare, you can't do anything or think anything conciously.
>>
File: HumanSecrets.jpg (310 KB, 990x1258) Image search: [Google]
HumanSecrets.jpg
310 KB, 990x1258
I can manifest things or events.
>>
>>17661939
that sounds like being controlled/possessed
I thought you where you when this happened
are you awake or asleep?
>>
Foretelling and mediumship....have been able to pinpoint multiple bodies final resting places and the corroborate through news reports.
>>
>>17661946
Any proof you want to share?
>>
I can read people to a really scary degree. I've had probably twelve people tell me that it was actually sort of creepy how accurately I can just judge a person or situation just by being there. I also can sense connections and flowing energy through certain people or places.

Not really a power per se, but I have synthesia and that makes me able to get "colors" from people that I then interpret as their "aura" not really a legit power but it's pretty cool
>>
File: psychedelic-wallpaper.jpg (332 KB, 1000x799) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-wallpaper.jpg
332 KB, 1000x799
>>17655610

I'm very sensitive so sometimes I can feel something is wrong with somebody.
I also read a few books about body language that help me understand people better.
Finally, I sometimes have the ability to predict
the future by just feeling it, it's not a feeling
of knowing in my head but a strong feeling
in my body that something specific will happen.
>>
>>17661945
awake
>>
>>17661804
>27 pushups a day.
Are you even trying?
>>
>>17661804
Then get a shotgun.
Jeez, some people.
>>
File: perspective.gif (2 MB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
perspective.gif
2 MB, 300x229
>>17661914
If anyone has ever heard of this or have an idea or thinks they know what it is please respond.

Am I just a weirdo who can trigger adrenaline at will? It doesn't feel exactly the same as an adrenaline rush and I'm not sure if my heart rate increases when I do it, since I've never tested that with a monitor and it's hard to do it myself since my perception of things might be warped and it's difficult to keep a steady hand.

I almost never do it longer than a second or two. It's hard to do for long periods of time, and I usually don't try since I'm not sure what I'm doing to myself.
>>
i have some weird kind of charm, when people talk to me they just tell me lots of stuff about them, its never anything too private or crazy but they will just open up about their family life, random happenings with their family members etc..etc. i have dreams of the future like one anon earlier mentioned, always bits and pieces and sometimes the dream has stuff that can't happen in real life but the moments i do remember always happen later. and i somehow attract spiders, one can be in the house and it always finds its way to my room.
>>
>>17661998
If I were you I would try and test it somehow
>>
>>17661958
I had a family contact me about the disappearance of their brother/son...they sent me a hat and I spent some time with it and the first thing that came to me was an old man complaining about a man named Chris, who was the husband of the sister...at this point, I didn't know anyone except someone that knew the family and we had purposely blinded me for the sake of testing...then from there was able to isolate a lot of unusual things and determine the man had passed.

Fox News reported finding the remains about a year ago very close to where I had said they would be when I spoke to the mutual friend about it all.

I have more stories along those lines....I haven't gotten paid or help the cops or anything...it's more of a hobby that pops up when I see someone on the news or something.
>>
>>17662017
Yeah, I've tried using it to enhance physical activity like weightlifting, but it's hard to do when moving at all, let alone exerting myself. It also makes my movements uncoordinated and seemingly sluggish, which is the opposite of what I feel like adrenaline should do.

The most I've been able to use it for is keeping myself awake when I'm driving home at like 3AM.
>>
>>17661232
devils feed off negative energy so just pray and try to wake up
>>
>>17661682
that's good
you'll probably end up being able to see the devils who live among you in real life
>>
>>17655610
I have the power of <Attractive Male>
It's thanks to these aryan genes. One of a kind!
>>
Possibly sixth sense that only works if I'm gonna get injured. One time in 3rd grade I always sat in the backseat then one day I wanted to sit in the frontseat and we were rear ended that day and the back of the car was destroyed. Another time I got in a fight with some people who were beating up my friend. As we were walking away My knees gave out and a baseball bat went right over my head. Nothing like this has happened for a few years but nothing that would cause injury has either. I'd like to know if this is just luck or some sort of sixth sense or something.
>>
>>17655610
I have had esp for a long time, plus i have most indigo traits
>>
Hmm, this may be just random, but since my childhood dogs always bark and show their teeth to me, regardless of their size.
Also they instinctively try to bite my legs, even the ones the owner swears never even barked at anyone.
Am I the antichrist?
>>
>>17663253

Are you Tom Brady or Young Thug?
>>
>>17663260
I dont get it
Im a really regular guy really
Just most animals hate me
>>
>>17663282
I guess you're just a general asshole then
>>
you people smoke some serious shit
>>
>>17655610
I browse 4chan all day, everyday.
>>
>>17655610
I was once able to talk to a bird in deep meditation. I was kind of skeptical at first, considering it's a fucking bird, but I managed to ask it to sqwak four times to let me know if the thing I was communicating to was the bird and not just my head. Before that, all it did was sqwak twice or once in a row to answer my questions (because I wasn't good at reception at the time) but I it sqwaked four times in succession when I asked it to do so in order to confirm my suspicion. After, I told my friend about it, and he told me to stop smoking.

Afterwards, my doc put me on meds and the occult was put aside to work on my "mental health", but I realized that the years of medication was just subjugating me into a materialistic mindset.
>>
>>17663493
your friend is a lizard, keep smoking weed
your doctor is a lizard as well and you shouldn't share everything with your doctors just tell them that you're taking your medicine and you should be fine
don't actually take your medicine because it will kill you slowly and give you fucked up side effects
>>
>>17663506
I don't smoke weed. My friend wasn't a lizard, just a dumbass. My doctor isn't a lizard either, just a woman. And my meds are dangerous.
They make me gain weight, increase chance for cardiac arrest, yadayada. I've been off my meds for a week and am already having less suicidal/homicidal thoughts.
>>
>>17663514
you won't be able to tell if your doctor is a lizard unless you have your third eye opened
I'm just giving you an educated guess based off experience
>>
>>17663528
Oh I thought you were just meme'ing. I know for a fact the friend was just a dumbass because that was back in high school and it was his 3rd attempt at 12th grade, but you might be right about my doc. She's Serbian, I don't know what lizards are doing there though.
>>
There was this one time... when I got pissed off at school.

I transformed into a Devil with 5m wide wings...

I looked exactly how devils look in Devil May Cry after devil trigger..

the more anger I have, the longer transformation remains.

Other one is jumping from one location to another... other form is being able to fly.

Actually.. why don't you all just go to Morocco, ask the taxi driver where you could find Witch or Sa77er? let them teach you black magic?

it's cool, illuminatis hide it and keep it "Book of Eli" but I managed to get a copy of it.

shit...
>>
>>17663535
race doesn't matter
lizards are demons, devils
>>
>>17655610
Very intuitive.
Says things another is just about to say.
Sometimes I play a game with my close friends to practice this ability, an easy one for me is to have them hold a number in my head and then I say the number I first see.
Would love to have help with telling apart my own thoughts from another persons'
>>
>>17655610
I have a lot of energy in my arms, currently, I think, most is in my left arm.
But I'm still training my powers and balancing out.
I'm pretty good at healing thanks to this power.

Hoping I could use this to help other people.
>>
File: 1462431604068.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1462431604068.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>17663540
This fucking thread is filled with autists. None of you have 'super powers' you fucking retards. An overactive imagination and a desire for attention is the closest thing to a super power that any of you idiots possess.
>>
>>17663717
this is true and deep down they all know it is
>>
File: 1459734176650.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1459734176650.gif
359 KB, 640x636
I can detect demonic and ghostly presences. Don't know what to do about this, been trying to figure out how to make this useful for awhile.
>>
>>17655638
>I don't die when I should
That quantum immortality tho.
>>
>>17663749
just woke up surrounded by some
eyes floating around and shit
the scariest thing is not knowing whether they're good or bad, no I wasn't sleeping or paralyzed. I went from dream to all of a sudden talking with someone telepathically and the other person figured it out as well as me all of a sudden "I'm just, wait, what's going on? well in a way I know what this is and that's why I'm like, what?" and then he pulled back, making me paralyzed on that side only, then I woke up completely, found my phone, lit up the room, checked the time and then lying back down. Through dark I could see eyes looking at me and outlines of bodies standing around me.. Jesus Christ
>>
>>17655610
I don't have empathy, if that counts.
>>
i think i know futurology pretty well

This is more fact than anything at this point.

Scientists are using brainets as a way to forward neural networks.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/monkey-rat-brains-connected-to-form-brainet/ It goes far, far further than this however: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-07-schizophrenia-resilience-brain-functional-networks.html

They have already simulated a schizophrenic mind as an actual computer network, and found the resilience and network integrity of the "schizophrenic network" to be very high.

Now, the application of this with linked neural network is pretty much self explanatory. We're not looking very far into the future when brainets are used Ghost in the Shell style as cyber security among many other things.

Application of these technologies will make the future of neural networking a very real thing. And they've already started research.
>>
I'm a big guy
>>
>>17665118
the brains are more like high tech quantum computers and the whole universe is basically one huge interaction, software and hardware. We are sentient "computer programs" living inside a sentient "computer world"
>>
I don't have any useful or cool "powers"
What I can do is make people look at things...
I used to suffer from terrible migraines for a couple of weeks two years ago, even though I never had any before I was 25.
After some weeks the migraines suddenly stopped, but something felt different.
Whenever I locked my eyes on some random person on the street for more than a second, they turned their heads towards me and looked me in the eyes.
It scared me at first, because every single fucking person I even glanced at for more than a moment, looked back at me. I got quite paranoid because of it, I couldn't look at people when I went outside for some time.
But then after some months had passed I got used to the feeling.
I looked a person, then I immediately locked my eyes on a trashcan for example.
After two months of doing that whenever I remembered it, I kind of learned to control this.
Now I can choose a person and make them look in any direction or at any thing I want.
It works with pets as well, but not with wild animals.
It's really fucking useless, the best thing I can do is fuck with people a bit.
I can make a dude look at another dude's crotch for example, I can make two people look at eachother, but that's the extent of my "power".
Fucking useless.
>>
Lot of dumb shit in this thread. Lot of dumb shit on /x/ in general. Makes it hard for me to even want to share some of the real strangeness in my life when I have to be in the same thread as people claiming to be immortal, or transform, or see the future.

But anyways time for my underwhelming thing.

Lights shut off near me. Particularly and most noticeably street lights, as well as other mounted outdoor lights. If I walk away, they turn back on. If I just stand there, they dimly flicker on then go out again.

It's actually really annoying. When I lived in Pittsburgh there was like a 10 minute segment of my walk back from college in the ghetto district that I spent in darkness even though it was all lit by streetlights normally. Happily, I was never mugged. Maybe they saw streetlights turning off one by one heading towards them and decided to nope the fuck out of there. But more likely I was just lucky.
>>
>>17658920
So, backstory. I'm on my phone, so bear with any dumb typos/formatting.

As a child, I grew up in a religious household and went to a Christian school. I used to have these horrifying nightmares of this yellow-eyed demon. He'd do terrible things to me, and he'd offer to stop if I'd submit to him. Now even at age 6 I knew not to. So I endured having maggots eat my eyes out for years. We began to have actual conversations while he tortured me. Pretty chill dude aside from the fact that he'd bury me alive. Actually fixed a doppleganger problem for me. Or rather, used me to fix it. Before helping me, he said that he wouldn't be able to see me anymore. That he would be locked away again. And to remember him when I did my job. So I die about a year after that. Not even dead for a minute. My eyes used to be slate gray. Now they're yellow with a gray ring around them. People have said that they definitely aren't my eyes. So yeah.
>>
>>17666039
Oh, and any time I happen to go to a house with any sort of spoops, they get super excited and shit. Like they try to fuck with me. I have developed incredible nonchalance towards it though.
>>
>>17655610
I am an incarnated angel, and have a great connection to the angelic plane. I can cleanse dark energies without the use of magical tools or conjuring of any kind. I also have a direct line to the big seven.
>>
>>17655785
I have to sleep with an air filter blasting or heavy fan or I'll experience lucid dreams. I don't know much about Astral projection honestly. I can sleep with someone but I never reach a deep sleep and wake up often. Ask her how her sleep is with sound alone vs with a person.
>>
my left eye is that of a demon's

i also have control over spirits, the dead and command dark flames

i also have an ancient relic sword made from the bones of an archangel which gives me light powers

on top of that i am a master sorcerer, genius tactician and accomplished martial artist

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>17655822
Try picking the 700 million jackpot BUT on the wrong lottery. People say I have either the best "luck" or the worst
>>
>>17666087
Aight then. Maybe you can help me with something. Why do angels scare my tits off?
>>
>>17666114
Probably stems from a fear of the unknown. Can you be more specific? It's also worth it to note that angels can only appear to you in ways you are prepared to receive. If you think of them as monsters to be feared, yet you still choose to summon them, that is exactly how they will appear to you.
>>
>>17666121
Nigga, I don't summon them or particularly want to be near them. I avoid them at all costs. I'm just pretty sure that if I encounter one, it's gonna rip me to shreads.
>>
People seem to have awesome traits and born abilities like mind reading and shit but what can I do?

I can sense, just by looking at a packet what bar of chocolate will be shit and what will be good

If I see a type of chocolate I've never heard of, I'll instantly know if it's good or not

My friends ask me how I always get these really nice bars and I just Don't know

The thing is I don't eat chocolate that much so it's kinda wasted
>>
>>17666087
Do you do that without people asking, if they are truly good? My apartment was haunted but one day the occurrences stopped and I have felt at peace since. I also "felt" something stop me from a dumb ritual one night.
>>
>>17666127
They won't rip you or anyone else to shreds. They exist to serve and to help you. The fire and brimstone interpretation of angels found in the bible are false, the result of exactly what I mentioned in my previous post. That is what man wanted to see, and that is what he saw. Same goes for all of the major religions.
>>
I have the surreal ability to fuck up with women no matter what.
>>
>>17666138
Wasn't me, but I'm not alone. It's highly likely that you know people like me, who may or may not realize what they are. Could even be you.
>>
>>17666144
I don't know about that Tim. Let's say that I was a person of fire and brimstone. For argument's sake, I'm an abomination. What then?
>>
>>17666150
You are whatever you choose to be. If on a spiritual level you've decided you are an abomination, that is what you will be. Granted, these ideas can fluctuate and change quite quickly on the mortal plane, but they are a bit more stable on the spiritual plane. If it is your spiritual mission to learn what it is like to suffer, you will suffer. Not forever mind you, souls climb the ladder back and forth all the time, but you will learn what you need to learn, however long that may take.
>>
I don't know if this really counts, but ever since elementary school I would have dreams, or rather short flashes, of usually something mundane in my usual life. (For example, asking my friend to borrow an eraser.) I'd forget when I woke up, but when it would happen I'd then remember that I had dreamt it. The "dream" that I remember would even sometimes include my own reaction to remembering it. I'm pretty sure it's not deja vu seeing as it doesn't follow any descriptions of the phenomena I've read or heard.

I'm in college now and it's severely died down as I've grown older and now it's an extremely rare occurrence. Not sure if I was seeing the future or maybe some other brain fuckup that I don't know about.

Insight?
>>
>>17666148
How would I know? I feel different because I'm constantly helping everyone and expecting nothing in return and I'm very humble. I'm considered highly attractive by others and occasionally have to convince them I am sincere about helping for no reward or bad intention.

Or how would I know if someone close to me is an angel that has been looking over me?
>>
>>17666169
Also the flash of recollection of the "dream" would never really be long enough to be able to predict the future. The moment was usually over by the time I noticed.
>>
>>17666160
Huh, kind of a neat way of explaining that. Pretty sure my soul is as marked as being an abomination as my body is though. I have To'evab tattooed across my knuckles because of how strongly I feel about it. Oddly, you don't strike the fear in me though. Good work Tim.
>>
>>17666169
Sounds exactly like Deja vu. The leading theory for why this occurs, as I understand it (probably getting it wrong), is that it is the result of multiple neurons firing at a slightly delayed time when they should be synchronized. Say you part of your brain responsible for receiving information fires, but the part of your brain responsible for processing that information fires slightly too late. The result is that you feel like you've had this experience before. The fact that you don't remember these
"dreams" until they come true tells me this is likely your mind's way of rationalizing what happened.
>>
>>17666174
It's something that you will know. The thing to keep in mind though is that all souls are cut from the same material, be it angel, demon or man. You have angelic qualities about you and so does everyone else. The only thing you need to do to use them is open yourself up spiritually. Meditation is key. It is an intuitive process. You also have access to your personal guardian who will help you. All you have to do is ask and clear your mind.
>>
>>17666196
Perhaps. The brain does weird things with memories sometimes. I'd still like some other options, though.
>>
>>17666177
You are as you need to be.
>>
ITT: Chuunis, chuunis everywhere.
>>
>>17666213
>>17666174
I should also tell you, presence is key to all things. Study what it means to be present on a spiritual level. You can find a lot of good information from people like Eckhart Tolle or Ram Das. Their teachings aren't perfect, but it is a decent starting point.

The easiest way to talk to your angels for them and clear your mind. When you get a feeling of warmth, like butterflies in your stomach, you'll know they are present.
>>
>>17666231
>easiest way to talk to your angels is to ask for them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.