[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else seen unexplained shadows moving across the walls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x830
Anyone else seen unexplained shadows moving across the walls?
>16
>sitting on my couch watching tv when I see a shadow in the corner of my eye, it was moving across the wall
>ask my mom about the shadows and she told me it was probably people walking by, I didn't believe that because my room was on the second story
>one night I woke up and saw 3 shadows moving across the room
>I got up fast and looked outside the window to see if anyone was there but there was no one
>ask my brother if he's seen the shadows and surprisingly he said yeah
Ever since i moved from my old place I've been getting severe sleep paralysis
pic unrelated
>>
>>17655454
Happens all the time when I smoke a bunch of meth and stay up for 4 days.
>>
>>17655454
Yeah the past week or so when i return to my room from grabbing food and going to the bathroom, i've noticed some weird moving shadows on the wall that are clearly not mine. I can never see them normally it's always in the corner of my eye
>>
Look it up they are called shadow people
>>
>>17655454
When I was a young teen I lived with some cousins of mine and also experience this a few times in a few places inside of the house. I'm glad that I was confirmed not crazy because I wasn't the only one that would see them too, one night me and 2 cousins were up late just talking shit and we all witness a huge shadow pass by in the next room at the same time. When it happens we all just look at each other like "holy shit' please tell me you saw that too"
We ran to my uncles room and explained to him what we saw, creeped the fuck out of us because it didn't even really look human shaped. Later we all went together back to where we were with a Bible and did a group prayer with my uncle to comfort us for the night, which seemed do work pretty good, because after that we never really experienced anything like that again anymore. Prayers really work when you truly believe in god, at least in my family.
>>
>>17655454
>In my previous House
>constantly have sleep paralysis
>there was a room right next to mine
>no one went into that room
>Was full of useless stuff
>small window between the wall from my room to other room
>wake up one night unable to move
>hear laughs coming from window
>sounded like bunch of demon kids laughing
>Scared the fuck out of me

2 months ago
>last week in the house before we move
>go to bed
>wake up around 5am
>unable to move
>see a black figure creeping over me
>looks like a witch
>it starts screaming in my ear at the top of its lungs
>it was a high pitched screeching
>start scratching me with its long nails
>around 3 inch nails
>can feel the pain
>feel like my hairs are being ripped apart
>come out of sp and look around the room
>nothing

Appearently a priest warned my dad to not let anyone stay in that room next to mine and how there's an entity lives in it. I think it could've been the reason I got the sleep paralysis, because I've been living in my new house for 2 months and have no sp since then.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.