[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-18-52-29.png (326 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-18-52-29.png
326 KB, 540x960
Greetings /x/ There is a kik group chat inquiring for any Satanist of any branch to join! If you are interested, please message me @ kik: turntechgod4
>>
Ave Satana
>>
awesome can I join
>>
Do you condone illegal activity like ritual abuse? Not implying I take part, but this is par for the course when allowing everyone who calls themselves satanist.
>>
>>17655052
Of course! Just message me on kik
>>
>>17655063
I do not condone it, but I try to respect all beliefs. But once it becomes violent, that's when the respect starts to thin out
>>
>>17655115
i did u never answered jerk
>>
>>17655120
Oh shit, my bad, just message me at kik: bigasscat420
>>
satan is gay and proud
>>
>>17655188
why do i not beleve u
>>
>>17655204
Because I'm helping a group chat grow for turntechgod4 he runs it, and I wanted to help him by starting this thread. My personal kik is datbigasscat420
>>
OP why are you doing this
>>
OP isn't recruiting, he is putting prospective Satanists.

Study the lesser and greater keys of Solomon for true enlightenment!
>>
Genesis 22:2
Romans 12:1
Leviticus 17:11

Anyone sacrificing animals or humans in the name of Satan is not a true Satanist. Christianity created blood sacrifice.
>>
>>17655292
>implying YHWH isn't the real satan
>>
File: 1462059335511.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1462059335511.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>17655292
>>17655063
Forgot link

>>17655295
Yes, that is what I am implying.
>>
File: gaulwikerman1.jpg (37 KB, 598x435) Image search: [Google]
gaulwikerman1.jpg
37 KB, 598x435
>>17655292
>Christianity created blood sacrifice

wew lad
>>
File: nigra.png (52 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
nigra.png
52 KB, 300x100
>>17655295
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17654993
Isn't kik really for sexting?
>>
I'm all for freedom of religion. But why would you comdemn your souls to hell? I've met several demons in my time and they were all lying assholes.

Why follow them?
>>
>>17655252
OP here, just helping a friend grow his kik chat. That is all, if people don't like this- they can move on
>>
>>17655190
OP here, it's your beliefs, and I respect that
>>
>>17655566
Not necessarily, it could be for meeting up with other peeps you found online that you want to talk privately to. Sometimes, this ends up "sexting" whereas others such as myself. Have discussions about whatever we want to talk about. In this case, Satanism
>>
>>17654993
I'd like to sit on his lap
>>
Did you mean Luciferianism?
>>
>>17655622
>I'm all for freedom of religion, but mine is the only one that is correct and everyone else is wrong
huh

You know that anyone believing in a religion that isn't yours, beyond just satanism, is damning their souls to hell all the same? At least, as far as your theology goes.
>>
>>17655792
I mean any branch of theistic Satanism, Laveyan Satanism, microorganism, any. Doesn't matter. All are welcome
>>
>>17655836
I meant to type " luciferianism " not microorganism
>>
I have a question for satanist !!! ... Does Anton La Vey condone the acts of child abuse and murder in the name of satan ?? .. Do you as a satanist agree and encourage satanic child abuse and rituals involving murder if so why?? And how does this benefit you ? Is this a different method of worship compared to the satanic bible or are these the teachings ? Thank you /x/ plz help
>>
>>17655292
So Jesus was the underground boogeyman all along. See everyone you learn something new everyday.
>I'm a Satanist and I've taken part in about 2 rituals
>goats
>we ate em
>>
>>17655622
Y not??
>>
>>17656176
No, Laveyan Satanism promotes you as your own god, and believes that you should exercise what your innate desires are.
>>
>>17655063
even Aliester Crowley didn't believe in selfish violence because "every man and women is a star" as one of the versus states.
>>
File: 129063156.jpg (11 KB, 185x264) Image search: [Google]
129063156.jpg
11 KB, 185x264
>>17655292
Have you heard of this book (pic related)?

Argues that Jesus and the Old Testament God are not the same God. Really weird and interesting.

Therefore according to the teachings of Jesus, the LORD of the Old
Testament did not follow the same law which Jesus knew and taught,
since the LORD of the Old Testament consumed the children of Israel
with his fire when they complained of being hungry (Numbers:11:1),
and promised them meat to eat for a month but instead fed them
plagued meat which also killed them (Numbers:11:33). Furthermore,
the LORD of the Old Testament does exactly what Jesus says no
father would do – when the children of Israel grew desperately
hungry, instead of providing them the fish and bread they wanted,
he gave the children of Israel serpents which bit and killed them.
Subsequently, after being bitten by the fiery serpents, they were also
made to worship the image of a serpent of brass if they wanted to
live – the very warning given by the book of Revelation of the false
prophet and the beast; the Devil himself being described in the book
of Revelation as that old serpent which deceives the whole world.
>>
>tfw above 14

I guess that disqualifies me from joining. But you will find big crowd here.
>>
>room full of JoSfags

Oh boy...
>>
>wanting to go with the guy that rewrote the bible to claim your sexual desires are all sins and deviant instead of human nature.
>Wanting to go with the guy that said to love your enemies (and the enemies of mankind are demons).
>wanting to go with the guy that told you to redistribute your riches among demons. (Doesn't the bible say the world is populated by demons?).
>Wanting to go with the guy that said to bless demons.

So really, apparently someone wants me to go with a guy wo pretends God hates my sexual and materialist nature when very obviously I am so by design?

I am ACHING to see a miracle proper of a God done by a jesusboi.

Fuck you satan, and fuck your antichrist jesus and fuck your rewritten bible.

GOD is the one giving fleshly pleasure and riches, not you retard, because everything belongs to God and we have flesh and flesh desires by DESIGN.
GOD is the one giving freedom, not you.
>>
>>17656736
>by design

riddle me this you glorious moron. where do you think these desires come from? the devil? your soul? advertisement? are you a product of nature? nurture? both? heaven? divine inspiration?

just shut the fuck up. you sound like an egg.
>>
>>17656410
thank you would you say that laveyan is the most mild form of satanism ?
>>
>>17658014
Luciferianism is the mildest form because it has more to do with personal enlightenment and truth seeking, like The Rebel Angel who was banished from Heaven for going against God. It doesn't acknowledge supernatural forces, whereas Laveyan and Theistic do.

The Satanic Temples across America actually do a lot of charity work.
>>
>>17656437
Radical Believers seeing the errors of their "sacred tome" but still trying to justify their religion.

>>17655373
>not giving evidence to the contrary
>not even making a claim

>>17656231
You participate in what is called a "washbasin cult" which basically means you make it up as you go along in the name of Satan. Goat dinner with some friends, whatever you make it out to be, is not a "satanic sacrifice".
>>
File: ProtectedspecieNggar.jpg (53 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
ProtectedspecieNggar.jpg
53 KB, 196x196
>>17656736
God gave nature a place tobe, you are that nature, God is merciful.
This is hell and man are the demons.
The dehumanised soul.~#
>>
Quite an interesting turn this thread has taken. At first, it was recruiting practicing Satanist. Now this thread turned into a debate/discussion of satanism and its branches
>>
File: lel3.gif (781 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lel3.gif
781 KB, 500x281
>>17654993
<----- every single satanist, ever.
>>
>>17655373

Who was Abraham?
>>
>>17659246
We are a happy bunch
>>
>>17659535
Cringe. Retarded. Shit at dancing. That's what it represents.

>2016
>following a fallen cherub and his old bs
>not covered by the blood of Jesus
>kek
>>
>>17659608

It is in the infants mind that light comes before darkness.
>>
>>17659608
>not covered by the blood of Jesus.
Are you implying we need to be saved?
>>
File: SoulWinning2.png (495 KB, 500x1173) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning2.png
495 KB, 500x1173
>>17659863
Darkness doesn't exist. It is merely the absense of light. Child.

>>17659959
Oh yes.
>>
>>17660067
Why should we worship a man who's arrogance got him murdered?
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17660107
Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, He never sinned, He has no pride, He was never arrogant and never will be.

He willingly lay down His life to pay for the sins of mankind. If you reject this free gift, you will be terrified for eternity, in torment.

Understanding the Nature of God

Because God is infinite, any attribute to God has to be infinite. God says He is love, justice, perfection, good, and so on. All of these attributes have to then be infinite, there is no other possibility, if they were not then He would not be God. We also know that there are certain things God cannot do, like lie for example or go back on His Word or sin in any way, shape or form. This is just who He is, it is as unnatural and impossible for God to sin as it is for you to become God. So why is hell eternal torment?
The sin of mankind & why hell is eternal torment

We read that God is both infinitely just as in justice and infinite love, as in loving. Man sinned against God when he ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, this means they sinned against an infinite law giver, thus breaking an infinite law. Because man is not infinite but is finite, his death has to be infinite because he can never pay the price. God had to create hell and not only that God had to make sure hell is eternal torment. But God is also love and in His love, God had a plan in store to reconcile man to Himself and anyone who wants to have eternal life can simply take it.

www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>17660131
A few churchy words aren't gonna convince me, or anyone affiliated with any branch of Satanism, to idolize a man who was murdered for no reason.
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551 KB, 630x1727) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551 KB, 630x1727
>>17660144
I didn't come here to convince you.
I came here to share the truth.
Come judgement day, you have no excuses.

Maranatha.
>>
>>17660150
Obvious troll is obvious.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.