[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to talk with a spirit tonight. What is my best bet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
I want to talk with a spirit tonight. What is my best bet?
>>
kill your self idk
>>
ddd
>>
Take DMT and speak or write the "spirits"
>>
>>17654602
Desire it, know when.
>>
Lock yourself in a dark room with a mirror and scream
"CANDYMAN CANDYMAN CANDYMAN" and make sure you knock on the mirror whilst saying it.

Report back.
>>
i was joking but here hope it helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vONLQozxHc
>>
do not, they can see you, but you canĀ“t see them, you can ask them to come, but they wont leave,
they cannot harm you directly but they will drain your energy, plus they complicate your life, it does not take much to make a human miserably, just little inconvinients
>>
Buy a ouiji board and hope you don't talk to satan
>>
>>17654602
damn, deedee has nice feet.

[spoiler]fap fap fap fap[/spoiler]
>>
>>17656391
>they cannot harm you directly
kek

you wish
>>
>>17654602

1, Wait til 1am
2, Turn off all lights and sources of light (tv, stereo, dvd etc)
3, Sit on the floor in the centre of the room
4, Wait 20 minutes in silence
5, Say "hello"
6, ?????
7, If no reply is heard after a few minutes try again
8, Regardless of whether it says "hello" or not, start asking simple questions (who are you? where are you? etc)
9, IMPORTANT. Don't shit yourself and run away without saying "goodbye"
10, Profit
11, When you've had enough, say "goodbye", even if you think it didn't work.

You won't do any of the above because you're scared it'll work. I was too. It's normal to fear the unknown.

It will work. Both the times that I did it I almost had a heart attack but managed to say goodbye before running from the room.

I won't tell you what happened because a) I wouldn't want to influence your expectations and b) I don't wanna spoil the surprise.

Enjoy.

Fyi, I lurk daily, so if you experience something and need to talk I'm around.
>>
File: 170.gif (175 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
175 KB, 300x100
>>17656723
>>
>>17656723
Do you have any experience with visions involving spirits? I had one a year or so ago and it's been raking my brain ever since
>>
>>17657064
Yeah, but both were years ago.

I grew up in a "haunted" house. Lived there for 10 years.

Years later I saw a "person" run through my house who wasn't there seconds later. There was evidence of them actually being there (it closed a door), so I know it was real.

When doing this..>>17656723 I've only ever had auditory experiences. I recorded one and listened back just to make sure it wasn't a hallucination. It was real.

>I had one a year or so ago and it's been raking my brain ever since

Don't stress yourself. Learn from what you experienced
>>
>>17657082

... I don't think our descriptions of them as dead peoples' "ghosts", or heavenly "spirits" is scientifically accurate.

I know "they're" real, I just don't know wtf they are desu.

Scientists won't touch this stuff for fear of ridicule. So, for now, we can only speculate.

We are the scientists.
>>
>>17657082
It's just hard to learn what it is I was told "you will know the truth soon" and I'm just like what truth?
>>
>>17657155
That's for you to figure out. Sorry mate.

Again, don't stress yourself. Try talking to it like I said.
>>
>>17654602
I met a forest spirit on ketamine before. It's best to do it in a dark silent room.
>>
>>17654602
Literally kill yourself is the best way in this case.
>>
>>17654602
dont
>>
I downloaded a spirit box app, according to the App Store and other sites, the two I got were used by "paranormal experts"?
I've tried it out for days and got nothing but static.
I'm at a bar currently, there's a cemetery near by and thinking about trying it near there. Not trying to break in or shit, probably just park on the other side of the fence and try talking
>>
>>17659044

From what I've seen from Mortis the Wizard (youtube him) videos, you gotta prepare yourself mentally if you want them to talk to you in a more profound way. He's done it outside but his bests recordings are from halls or his own bedroom. Also he's kinda insightful and respectful of "spirits" and their "answers". He tries not to get deceived or tempted.
>>
>>17659167
>>17659167

Meaning he prepares his room, he has "relics" o attract the dead but he tells to not use something actuallly dead as a "relic" because shit will go down. He uses a synthethic pig mask of some sort. He's also very respectful of spirits, but he has done a lot of videos with incredible answers, everything is vibrations.
>>
File: 1450133857976.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1450133857976.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>17656723
>>
>>17656723
-Not op
-Do I have to be alone or can I bring some friends?
>>
>>17659202
uh the little baby boy is scared and want to bring some friends to feel safe? aww how sweet anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.