[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone here actually predict predestined destinies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images-123.jpg (9 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
images-123.jpg
9 KB, 300x250
Can anyone here actually predict predestined destinies?
>>
I-is that image from Wolf Girl & Black Prince, OP

Sage
>>
Nothing is predestined. There are only probabilities that you increase or decrease based on how you go about life.
>>
You can already sense where your life is going more or less. 95% of us weren't meant to be financially wealthy. Billions of people live and die the cookie cutter life style, and statistically you will as well. I hope it suits you.
>>
You sit like the spider on the web of life. There are many paths (destiny); but you may only experience one (free agency)

But here is the kicker: are you truly the spider whom spins the web? Or are you moreso an insect caught in something else's machinations?
>>
>>17653008
The universe is a cosmic organic machine. For some reason it decided to become sentient and learn. Whether it be a 3rd party or the universe is the "creator". I do believe everything around us is God. All of us, everywhere in the universe has a chance to experience it. There are probably no beginnings or endings to our perspective "life and death". Everything is happening all at once somewhere to something.
>>
>>17652981
Only with myself and my beloved.

It's written in the fabric of the Universe.
>>
>>17652981
I've had two profetic dreams that have come true. Both were big life changing things. But I was put in a future scene without any context. So I had no idea what was going until they happened in real life.

The first was me in a small room and a woman was lecturing me and a group of people. Her voice was more like background noise I wasnt paying attention too while she held and manipulated a very floppy, black dog stuffed animal. I had no idea what she was doing and the thought of me woondering what she was doing stuck with me.

Half a year later I saw he same exact scene when I went to College and she was showing us dog anatomy. Same exact looking woman (poofy red hair, short, glasses) same exact room, and same exact stuffed animal dog.

The second dream I had happened the same night or the next night, I can't remember.

I was in a big wide open factory floor next to a conveyor belt while a woman stood on the other side who looked just like the woman with the stuffed dog. She had a mass of poofy red hair like her and glasses.

After I got out of school the animal field jobs in my area were low on jobs so I took a job at a factory. Things were going great and he factory and I saw it as a good stable career.

I have 3 theories for why I dreamed about the two. A mix of all three could even be right. 1. because I had not had a job for a year and school was my last hope. I think god was giving me a sign to hang in there and I would go to school and get a job. Or, that I would have to decide between the career in a factory work, or a career with animals.

Or the creepiest one to me: the first woman was my teacher and the second was a mentor who took me under her wing at the factory. So it could have been because the two women looked the same, while I was thinking of one, my mind drifted to thinking about the other. Like how you'd look back on a memory "Oh hey, those two looked a lot alike."
But it's distubring since I hadn't even met the two yet.
>>
I've been thoroughly trained in predicting one specific thing, but I can only give you a yes or no answer.

All I need is the answer to one question:
Why are you afraid of death?
>>
>>17655136
I don't think so
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.