[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I believe what a voice tells me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 620x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 620x645
its kinda simple to explain
Should I or would you believe if a
Voice told you you were dreaming?
I was awake and I heard the voice.
What could this mean? Are our lives just us asleep. Could this be the way the other side is? What does /x/ think?
>>
What did it tell you to do OP?
>>
File: genossmall3.png (21 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
genossmall3.png
21 KB, 100x100
Schizophrenia
>>
Most of Mankind is indeed in a deep sleep.
>>
>>17652849
>What does /x/ think?
Many stupid things, but nothing relevant to this or any other thread.
>>
>>17652856
I'm not crazy
>>
>>17652866
Exactly what a mentally ill would say
>>
>>17652866
Well, I mean, Schizophrenia is merely a mental disorder, it doesn't necessarily make you "crazy". Just because you have auditory, visual, and/or physical hallucinations sometimes doesn't make you a raving loon.
>>
File: image.jpg (883 KB, 1200x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883 KB, 1200x727
I'm also looking for a symbol I had a dream about. It's an inverted cross with a horizontal line on each end
>>
>>17652852
Nothing why?
>>
>>17652880
Could you draw it please
>>
File: invcrosshorlines.png (3 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
invcrosshorlines.png
3 KB, 380x380
>>17652880
like this?
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (3 KB, 809x489) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
3 KB, 809x489
>>17652885
The lines are a bit crooked in my dream they were
straighter
>>
in the dream it was a bald man who was in my
house everybody liked him and when they asked what was on his head he said it was a birth mark.
it was a fresh cut it was red but did not bleed.
he had it carved on his head it started from his forehead and ended on the back of his skull. and i saw this symbol carved in.
>>
>>17652890
http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2187
>>
he then went to the bathroom and had something in his hand.
he tried to find me but went for someone else instead. I remember it was so difficult to stab him.
it felt like i was trying to go through mud it was. i put all my strength and didnt even scratch him.
the second one went through. Now that i remember he had my knife in his hand i own a knife that he had in his hand in my dream.
>>
>>17652911
cant find it on here
>>
>>17652911
its not there any other idea?
>>
>>17652849
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>17652930
The closest symbol I can find would be an inverted orthadox cross but unfortunately it's not quite what your looking for..... Sorry I couldn't be of more help try to look at the meanings of different parts of some symbols and you may be able to decipher what this means yourself????
>>
>>17652849
Well all realities are dreams; so theres that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.