[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every night when I'm lying in bed, I hear continuous beeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 305x360
Every night when I'm lying in bed, I hear continuous beeps outside my window. I never hear it at any other time throughout my day. Just a night, outside my window, it sounds like machinery in a hospital. I hear it all the time unless I'm not thinking about it, there is nothing outside my window that could be making the sound. No alarm, nothing. It's just a brick wall with a window. Sometimes I'll get random stabbing pains in my body. I'm so confused, I'm either imagining it or you all are apart of my head and I'm in a hospital bed being a lazy fucker.

Coma coma coma coma coma kameleon
>>
I have the same except with little knocks
>>
Das creepy, mang..

I had this Japanese woman staying at my house once when I was younger that described something very similar and used to run upstairs freaking out in the middle of the night over it.. limited English, but for some reason she was convinced it was something Paranormal..
>>
Don't worry you are not in a coma.
But you may have some kind of a softer version of the sleep paralys or something similar. Have you tried listening to them when you are sure you are conscious. Don't go to bed and instead stay still, turn on the lights and try to hear the signal again.
>>
>>17652855
Describe
>>
>>17652861
>>17652865

I didn't think much of it but now I'm kinda spooked, I'll try to under stand it better and maybe if I have someone over, go outside and look around.
>>
>>17652876
Good idea! Don't forget the flashlights
>>
I hear the sounds of an old alien spaceship outside late at night. Like the classic disk thing with little green windows. It was mostly bleeps and like the sound it makes when a "tractor beam" is used. I dunno what hearing alien technology means but I've never really thought that aliens had ever visited earth.
>>
>>17652841
The same thing happens to me. I live innawoods so there should be an absence of these sounds. I have thought of it being the electrical currents that flow through the house or my nervous system, producing that famous ringing sound when one finds himself in complete silence.

You know, just last yesterday I was hearing a drilling sound as I was meditating on my pituitary gland. The sound stopped as I lost my concentration, distracted by the drill.

It's probably your nervous system.
>>
>>17654082
>last yesterday

Excuse my shitty english.
>>
>>17652841
the reason you don't hear it during the day might be that it's just generally louder during the day, you don't realize it but there's always some noise. at least if there are humans around and you don't live somewhere isolated.

my grandfather used to complain about hearing beeping noises, i suggested that it might be some device's battery that died, and that turned out to be true. sometimes things make noises then, maybe someone left something there and now the battery is empty. just a thought though.
>>
>>17652841
wake up anon they wont keep you on life support forever
>>
File: tinnitus.jpg (107 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
tinnitus.jpg
107 KB, 764x764
>>
>>17652841
Try to record it, like with your phone or something. Play it back the next morning. If it got recorded, it is real.
>>
>>17652841
Beep beep mothafuckah.
>>
OP is gone. the beep got him.

rip
>>
It's probably not a rapist robot watching you from your window, they're always really nice and cool and fun and don't run on human blood.

If you do see a robot rapist, beep sure to use WD-40 on it, roboops hate it when you do that.
>>
there is a pretty good chance this is hypnogogia. auditory hallucinations are common.

i knew a guy who swore up and down he was hearing creepy whispers every time he went to sleep. he finally set up a tape recorder and found that it was the sound of himself, snoring, being misinterpreted by his brain as he transitioned into a dream.

i had a very similar experience listening to a water filter thing on a fish tank as i napped.

of course, you might really be hearing aliums, but really, try >>17655109's suggestion and use a recorder.
>>
You're being abducted.

Go some where else and keep focused on some thing that keeps you calm.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.