[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How crazy is too crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: 1448959248466.jpg (69 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1448959248466.jpg
69 KB, 600x452
Ok, so I started dating this girl and all seemed fine until out of the blue she told me she flat out practices witchcraft and is able to talk with demons and shit. My question is fairly simple: I don't believe in any esoteric bullshit and I've never visited this board, but I felt as though it was the right place to ask just how much do people like her believe in this hocus pocus?

I don't want to wake up with a knife in my chest but to be completely honest, shes hot as fuck and her pussy is the stuff of legends.

She read my aura and told me what my spiritual guide was and all I could think was: is that pussy really worth it?

Honestly, how much do these people believe in what they say and how much of it is mental illness/attention seeking?
>>
lmao

do you know exactly what she believes in? ever told you in detail?
>>
>>17652305
Not worth it, ever.
Dont think with your dick you pathetic beta, get away from that
>>
>>17652305
>I don't want to wake up with a knife in my chest but to be completely honest, shes hot as fuck and her pussy is the stuff of legends.
Run.
>>
>>17652317
She told me she can see spirits and can communicate with them. Told me she can dreamwalk in the astral plane and met all sorts of demons and whatnot. She gave a very bad cold read, thinking she could deduce what the future holds for me and thinks shes hot shit. Honestly, it was very cringeworthy.

>>17652324
Nigga, I feel you, but that pussy is pristine. I will most likely leave her, considering how I spent the night on my guard. My intent was to recognize to a point just how down the rabbit hole people get with this silly shit.
>>
why are you afraid to die? you don't deserve her.
>>
Dang man you need to bail on this one, it's not worth it. As a matter of fact, post her contact info here and I will take care of shit for you, boi.
>>
>>17652347
She's just lying for attention, man. She might even be so into it that she believes it herself.

If you play along it'll pay off in pussy game but she'll probably get weirder. It's a dangerous game, and you need to set them down gently if you ever want to end it. Never know how crazy they really are.
>>
>>17652400
Mr.Dubs, I am not afraid to die, but I dislike the notion of pain. "You don't deserve her" is a very white knight thing to say and if you knew how I looked like, the irony would be that much sweeter.
>>
File: 1446889648832.gif (885 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
1446889648832.gif
885 KB, 256x512
>>17652403
Listen to this guy
>>
File: 1446723074116.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446723074116.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>17652409
Yea, I gathered that self-delusion and conditioning to bullshit is a thing, but if we could keep the crazy pagan sex and reduce the chances of me being roofied and sacrificed to some shit matriarchal construct of uncultured curs and self-proclaimed edgy outcasts, it would be splendid.
>>
>>17652416
you are telling me you are chad? so what
>>
>>17652427
It's probably nothing special OP. MOST girls who get into that crap aren't crazy enough to actually kill people or anything like that.

We're just saying that... Y'know. Some of them are. It's up to you to decide if she's one or the other.
>>
>>17652429
My point is there is not such thing as "you don't deserve her", since that would be like saying someone does not deserve a steak or a beer. Problem is the steak and beer have a lesser latent chance of killing you in your sleep.
>>
>>17652440
I don't think she wants to kill you but I would take care of my dick and balls
>>
>>17652427
>construct of uncultured curs
kek
>>
If she was actually crazy, she wouldnt let you know that.She just thinks she is a special snowflake and trying to impress you with her hocus pocus, so that way she can make herself appear somewhat different from other people.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
I dunno, Dude..Pagan Sex sounds very promising.
>>
>>17652305
She is probably just a faggot pseudo-Wiccan thing, but none of this is really rare or any cause for alarm other than maybe her being an attention whore. If YOU are alarmed by something this minor, though, you should probably not be in this relationship, although you are without question a little bitch for freaking out about it so much.
>>
>>17652305
Run.
>>
>>17652810
why are they all naked? how disgusting
>>
>>17652305
How old are you two dude? She could be totally bullshitting. Ask to see some of her books and items to see if she is really into this?
>>
File: 1455093180549.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1455093180549.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
>>17652887
I'm 19 and shes 21. She wears some gay ass looking crystal and has all sorts of scribbled up shit about the occult. She also has a satanic pentagram tattoo on her chest, which I brushed off as being edgy and all.
>>
>>17652910
Ok well the tattoo leads me to believe she's serious. Does she actually worship Satan? Is she an occult Satanist or La Veyan? Big difference.
>>
>>17652910
she's a dipshit fucking idiot.
fuck her and leave but negativity is likely to attach itself to you hanging around somebody like her
>>
File: 1447821324195.jpg (47 KB, 360x300) Image search: [Google]
1447821324195.jpg
47 KB, 360x300
>>17652920
No idea what "school of thought" she subscribes to. She indeed worships Satan. On one hand, coming from a very religious background, I kinda want to DEUS VULT, but its also very hot.

>>17652928
I do intend to leave, but after I get that kink out of my system.
>>
>>17652305
I dated a gril that was identical to what you describe. Sadly, I was just at this point getting into the esoteric side of yoga and all, and I was naive enough to think that "nobody could be THAT dishonest" - this gril was supposedly channeling spirits daily, gave reiki to whomever she could, had intense "cleansings" of "negative karma" meaning she'd flip the fuck out and be a mental mess and cry hopelessly for a bit, after which she'd re-surface all the more enlightened. We dated for about a year, during which I myself went a little batshit crazy, until eventually I realized just what a psychological mess I was involved with and broke off. It was a learning experience in the deepest sense - there is little room for naive superstitious new-age shit if you wanna really DO occult stuff, not just pretend. But there are a lot, really a LOT, of pretentious young grils that don't realize they are pretending. It's a sad scene, and one you'll do best to avoid.
Brotip; anyone who really can DO occult shit will not boast or tell you shit like you describe. Attention seeking whores do. Know the difference and profit.
>>
Here's a nice way to breakup - start acting all needy and beta around her. Constantly need her approval and apologize and other shit like that, you know what I'm talking off. It will make her turn off to you and leave you herself

Also that is a fine man in your OP
>>
>>17652305
she's delusional and so are you
Although you can get easy sex by playing along and feeding her stupid ego
>>
>>17652928
> says witchcraft is bullshit
> while believing "energies" can attatch to people
> laughing jpg
>>
File: 1446546879482.gif (1 MB, 220x181) Image search: [Google]
1446546879482.gif
1 MB, 220x181
>>17652934
Well, I don't know how shes acting with her friends, since I never saw them and I am never letting her approach, let alone interact with mine. I'm not wondering whether or not she does anything actually occult, I just wander how damaged that brain might be.

>>17652940
That is great advice, but when the time is right I'll do my usual breakup via a text and never meet her again. She doesn't know much about me, so it should be a clean cut.

>>17652942
That's the intent, mate.
>>
>>17652305
Before you do anything hasty OP, post a pic of her. It will help.
>>
>>17652950
It's the tattoo that makes me think she really is into this. Maybe ask her what provoked her to get it, and on her chest at that. But if you've made up your mind you're leaving anyway then I guess you don't need to bother.
>>
OP, there is a crazy to attractiveness ratio. Basically, the more attractive a person is; the more crazy they are allowed to be.

But, there is also the rule "Don't stick your dick in crazy"

So... Idk, do you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
At least she hasn't gotten in a fight in front of the police, firemen, and the EMT's putting you in the ambalamps, and nearly gone to jail for beating someone with part of the bumper of your car...
>>
File: 1439968712835.gif (596 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1439968712835.gif
596 KB, 250x188
>>17652967
Well, I keep women on the scale of economic viability vs looks. She is quite the stunner, but also very low maintenance, which is usually a win in my book. I just never really took interest in the occult and thus consider her being a proper basket case. My usual types are the demure, sheltered girls or massive bitchbags, so this is all quite new to me.

>>17652979
Sounds like a feisty one.
>>
File: 129643335055409.jpg (21 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
129643335055409.jpg
21 KB, 500x300
>>17652950

>I'm not wondering whether or not she does anything actually occult, I just wander how damaged that brain might be.

GTFO. We don't need your kind here in /x/.
>>
>>17652985
Post a pic.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.