[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP encouters the beast behind missing 411
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 278x181
sorry for poor formatting and long boring text but this is kinda freaking me out.i was browsing innawoods greentexts that had been archived forever ago, and i came across one about some anons that went camping by a big facility or something and they encountered something weird. IIRC they saw it during the day on top of a bulding at about 200meters, and when he looked at it through binoculars it spidermanned down and across the wall behind a bunker. OP says he went face to face with it and it withstood a magdump from him and his friends, and then charged them prompting a GTFO moment (i think it fit the description of a large bigfoot looking motherfucker>pic related). OP then posts an article about a berrypicker that went missing in that exact area soon after. i didnt think anything of that until another anon was talking about the book, Missing 411, that talks about various missing persons cases and the similarities between them and the big possibility of a GOV coverup. well, turns out that one of the main groups of people to go missing without a trace is berrypickers, this got me thinking; did the OP of that thread go face to face with the very creature abducting people that night? what do you anons think?
>>
It could definitely be a possibility
By any chance did you get the cap/did you cap it?
>>
>>17651578
it was the one that happened in finland, i'll try to see if i can find the pic
>>
File: 1435888193295.jpg (775 KB, 1427x1935) Image search: [Google]
1435888193295.jpg
775 KB, 1427x1935
>>17652939

found it
>>
>>17652943
story is good but 10km is like a 5 hour walk
>>
>>17652968
Fat pig spotted. You can make 10km in one hour and half really easy without effort. You just have to go outside sometimes fatty
>>
>>17651578
I think it's a load of horse shit and you are a gullible mother fucker like everyone else on the board. OP clearly knew about this shit before hand and built his story around it, now fuck off.
>>
File: comments.jpg (211 KB, 1679x1286) Image search: [Google]
comments.jpg
211 KB, 1679x1286
there is a video about this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9QShME0n4
in comment someone claimed to be in the area couple times. anything about the old facility or the cold war buildings?
>>
>>17652968
10km is like 6.2 miles and I used to walk 5.5 miles to work and 5.5 miles back every day. Took me 1 hour each way.

Once you've done it a couple of times it just becomes something you do and isn't hard any more.
>>
File: radius of happening.jpg (646 KB, 1258x1088) Image search: [Google]
radius of happening.jpg
646 KB, 1258x1088
cant see anything in google maps it seems to be 67°55'43.1"N 26°30'33.3"E
>>
File: mapcompare.jpg (492 KB, 2357x1322) Image search: [Google]
mapcompare.jpg
492 KB, 2357x1322
map comparisation
>>
File: infrastructure.jpg (348 KB, 1971x980) Image search: [Google]
infrastructure.jpg
348 KB, 1971x980
semms there is some sort of farm business?
>>
File: berry picker found.jpg (370 KB, 1249x1028) Image search: [Google]
berry picker found.jpg
370 KB, 1249x1028
"The body showed signs or external damage, which was probably caused by animals, and may have been inflicted post-mortem."
"The body was found by soldiers a short distance from the road between Salla and Kemijärvi. It was located three kilometres from where he had gone missing."

http://scandasia.com/7028-missing-thai-berry-picker-found-dead/

Thats far away from the coordinates from the sighting area
>>
>>17653519

Brown bear: 320 km2 Territory... Large animals require large hunting area to remain healthy.
>>
>>17651578
I remember this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.