[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I frequently see those /x/ meet up threads where people try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I frequently see those /x/ meet up threads where people try to meet up irl with other anons that live close to them. Has anyone ever actually done this though? How did it go? Any decent stories?
>>
>>17650815
Not on /x/ but on /b/ i have met up with another anon
>>
>>17650857
how did that go?
>>
>>17650874
Swell. We met up at a local starbucks. It was awkward af cause it was two guys meeting and what made it more awkward was the fact that both of us hardly went outside after work. But we ended up going back to my place, smoked some good weed listened to music and chilled at the end with a movie. This was 2010 and we still shoot the shit together
>>
File: 4011379732_74aea484ff.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4011379732_74aea484ff.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>17650897
>>
>>17650897
gay
>>
>>17650815
I got fertilizer for my garden by the end of it.
>>
I've met at least 40 people on 4chan and they're all alright I guess. None of them murdered me.
>>
>>17652062
Yet.
>>
>>17650897
Did you guys bang?...
>>
>>17650815
Yep, but the other anon was a psycho and tried to stab me with a knife.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.