[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Chemtrails". What can be done about it from a biological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16
"Chemtrails". What can be done about it from a biological perspective? If they are indeed composed of aluminum sulphate, or another small aluminum compound, are there any effective agents to potentiate, and accelerate, their removal from tissues? Preventing initial absorption isn't viable, so excretion with some chelate would probably be the best focus.
>>
Well, if it were aluminum sulfate, which it isn't, then there'd be nothing to worry about since it's harmless, and found in numerous household products at concentrations far greater than are found in chemtrails, which happens to be zero.
>>
>>17649819
If not aluminum sulphate, what would be likely found in chemtrails?
>>
>>17649802
Chemtrails are are just exhaust fumes from planes.
>>
>>17649802
lol, just use words you understand little boy. You really don't understand anything about science
>>
>>17649827
Water. Also CO2, but that almost instantly disperses in the atmosphere. So except for the CO2, the only remaining product of jet fuel combustion is water, which condenses and lingers around for awhile after the jet passes, depending on local atmosphere conditions. Humidity, temperature, pressure, etc.

If you really wanted to investigate, it would be pretty easy to charger a private plane, fly into a chemtrail, collect the sample, and have it analyzed.

Nobody does that because it would cost a few thousand dollars and turn out to be just water.
>>
>>17649896
I don't think this is the case.

>>17649901
Good thinking. I'll be sure to take into account any overgrown children's fragile ego in future posts.

>>17649902
That description sounds a lot like a contrail. Are you suggesting that chemtrails are actually contrails under varying atmospheric conditions?
>>
>>17649959
>That description sounds a lot like a contrail. Are you suggesting that chemtrails are actually contrails under varying atmospheric conditions?

Yes, they are to names for the same phenomenon. One absurdist, the other proper and educated.
>>
>>17649961
Which is which, and what makes it all so?
>>
>>17649802
Chemtrails are not real. Do not concern yourself with those things. Enjoy life, citizen!
>>
>>17649896
They're actually not. Chemtrails are actually contrails, which are not exaust fumes but condensed water that have formed into ice crystals due to the low temperature at high altitudes. They don't always appear either. It depends on the weather, temperature, adn atmospheric conditions that day.
>>
>>17649983
>what makes it so

When get fuel is burned, the waste products are CO2 and H2O. As explained earlier, the CO2 is a colorless gas which disperses, but the H2O condenses and can hang around for hours if the conditions are right.

>what's the difference.

There is none. Some very stupid people looked up one day. Saw contrails. Couldn't explain what they were, and invented an absurd paranoid conspiracy theory that the government was spreading chemicals for some mysterious, unknown reason. All this because they had been so unobservant their boring, unremarkable lives, that they had never learned what contrails were or how they worked.
>>
>>17650069
Or this. No one is releasing undetectable psychoactive drugs or whatever they're supposedly doing.
>>
I feel like we would have to be in full hazmat suits all the time. Not sure what can the general population can do if chemtrails were to be verified.
>>
If I could go back and do it differently, I might have just let the chemtrail control in, running your own life when everyone else is lockstepping to an imperceptible calming agent can be isolating.

But, if you really feel like handicapping yourself, or you really think that removing a variable from your life is going to make a difference then you can try Gerson Therapy.
>>
>>17650320
Nothing, of course. Just continue being a victim.
>>
File: chemtrail-inners3a.jpg (44 KB, 901x683) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail-inners3a.jpg
44 KB, 901x683
I know what they are spraying but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
>>
I saw a series of planes leave weird ribbed chemtrails looked like spines. They expanded outwards and covered the length of the sky. Other planes flying by left trails that disappeared behind them, which made the others look even odder. This all happened in a span of an hour or so, so it wasnt differing atmospheric conditions. I don't believe in chemtrails as a conspiracy really but this was very weird. I live near an airport and have never seen this many planes suddenly appear at once, especially in the orders and positions these were in. I dunno man
>>
>>17650830
>liquid tanks made for testing how well an aircraft handles shifts in weight
Next
>>
>>17650896
Did you happen to obtain any evidence what you're saying happened?
>>
>>17650906
lol that's such a lame cover story.
>>
>>17650247

I love you.
>>
>>17650914

Errr, it's true, tho...
>>
>>17650830
i too know anon. not worth turning blue convincing other anons of the truth when they wont ever think twice of it..
>>
This thread is exactly what happens when you schedule too many agents to work on the same night.

On topic:

>stay out of the cities.
>>
>>17650896
OP here. I've seen the same as well. They tend to all appear in a window of ~30 minutes and the resulting trails form a grid pattern. The lattice's cells aren't strictly square though.

Initially I didn't think much of the chemtrail idea, reasoning that even if it were so I couldn't do anything about it. The more I look though, the more I see odd elements that separate these specific clusters of planes from others, and do not believe I'm fabricated a signal in what's really just noise. I live in Vermont, and many of these flight directions make little sense, and their flight patterns seem to be made to maximize coverage.

A formerly clear blue sky turns into a muddied haze afterward, and it stays that way.
>>
I like how the chemtards just ignore the good arguments and feed the trolls
>>
>>17652642
If the arguments were perceived as good, they wouldn't be ignored.

Come on anon, at least try to into theory of mind.
>>
>>17652647

>they weren't good

One of them was, hey guys, you could fucking easily just fly into one and an collect a sample for yourself.

>you realize that being a fucking tinfoil on the internet has left you with meager wages

Explain why you don't just do that?
>>
>>17652660
I don't know much about the spectrum of ideas surrounding chemtrails, so I'm sampling relevant demographics.
>>
>>17652668

>I'm gonna sample conspiracies, but fuck all if I'm actually going to try and see if they are true or not.
>>
File: contrails2.webm (338 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
contrails2.webm
338 KB, 854x480
>>17649802
>What can be done about it from a biological perspective?
Stay as healthy as possible, eat quality food and drink quality water. I don't use any supplements (they almost never spray where i live) but some people do and they report good effects. Something about flushing out the toxins and all that.
>>17649896
>Chemtrails are are just exhaust fumes from planes.
Yep, just look at this plane turning its engines on and off.
>>
File: normal contrail.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
normal contrail.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>17650247
>Saw contrails. Couldn't explain what they were, and invented an absurd paranoid conspiracy theory that the government was spreading chemicals for some mysterious, unknown reason
>for some mysterious, unknown reason
Unknown and mysterious for you maybe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
>>
>>17652673
You're not outputting anything coherent at this point. Your I/O is all messed up, man.

Like I said, theory of mind, use it.
>>
>>17652684

>look up theory of mind
>it's a term explaining the notion that people on the autism spectrum make up thier own little worlds and ignore everything else.

Got it. Certainly explains why you think airplanes are trying to make us sick.
>>
>>17652695
A complex and finely tuned theory of mind is one of the basic features that separates humans from the other great apes. Well... it can be, that is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind
>>
File: just normal contrails.jpg (58 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
just normal contrails.jpg
58 KB, 720x540
>>17650896
>I saw a series of planes leave weird ribbed chemtrails looked like spines.
Like this?
>>
>>17652705

>not understanding that I was just making fun of you.

I and everyone else laughing at you chemtards understand that you are capable of your own beliefs. They just don't make any fucking sense and are paranoid delusions.
>>
File: normal contrails.jpg (26 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
normal contrails.jpg
26 KB, 700x525
>>17650896
Or this?
>>
File: normal clouds.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
normal clouds.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
>>17650896
Or did it look a little like this?
>>
>>17652718
You don't understand much. Framing it as paranoia is myopic at best.

The world is much bigger than you or I.
>>
>>17652724
Yep and its flat too.
>>
File: normal contrails2.jpg (58 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
normal contrails2.jpg
58 KB, 800x450
>>17650830
>I know what they are spraying but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Well other then aluminium and other refractory materials for weather control what do they use?
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186
>>
>>17652731
Probably not.
>>
>>17652733

Theory of the fucking mind bro, take a look at it.

Can you see a curve in the earth? Don't give me any fake pictures either!
>>
>>17652740
Okay, I won't.
>>
File: 1462163050489.jpg (22 KB, 480x389) Image search: [Google]
1462163050489.jpg
22 KB, 480x389
>nothing can be done, because they don't exist!
>>
>>17652744

Yeah because you FUCKING can't give me real ones because the earth is flat and chemtrails exist and gmos are gonna make us zombies, obama is secretly the Muslim who jumped out of the plane right before it crashed into the towers that bush sent, and the Jews control my local magic the gathering tournament
>>
File: american rascals.jpg (352 KB, 1200x1014) Image search: [Google]
american rascals.jpg
352 KB, 1200x1014
>>17652758
>gmos are gonna make us zombies
That all ready happened mate.
>>
>>17652758
>(You)
>>
>>17652758
Calm down there buddy, you seem a little bit pathetic right now.
>>
>>17649802
nice screenshot op, one of my fave movies
>>
>>17652765
Companies openly sell shitty processed food, GMOs are mostly used in vegetables that people who est processed food don't even eat

GMOs in da food its a conspiracy
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (67 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
67 KB, 400x388
>>17652780
>>Companies openly sell shitty processed food,
Which are made GMO corn fed meat and GMO crops.
>>GMOs are mostly used in vegetables that people who est processed food don't even eat
>what are GMO corn
>what are high fructose corn syrup

>>GMOs in da food its a conspiracy
Its just a fact.

Now stop going of topic you fucking dipshit. This post was the shittiest strawman post i have seen today >>17652758
>>
>>17652795
>you ignored the openly part
>you ignored the part where people don't have to eat them
>you thought this post was serious
>>
File: i was just pretending.jpg (1 MB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
i was just pretending.jpg
1 MB, 680x1671
>>17652804
>>you thought this post was serious
>>
>>17652809

>attacking a joke post because youve learned that like every price of tinfoil and shitty speculation for your conspiracy theories you need every little bit.
>>
>>17652765
It's largely sweeteners (ie fructose), pesticide exposure, and to a much lesser extent, pre-natal aspects and epigenetics. Add in chronic stress and sleep deprivation, along with media bombardment and a broken degenerate excuse for a culture, and there ya go. The ultimate fate of republics and democratic derivatives, yet again. Degeneracy.
>>
File: pretending to be retarded.png (96 KB, 825x296) Image search: [Google]
pretending to be retarded.png
96 KB, 825x296
>>17652816
>a joke post
>>
>>17652820
>It's largely sweeteners (ie fructose), pesticide exposure,
Exactly, GMO. People think that GMO means less pesticide when its exactly the opposite.
>>
>>17652828
Most people are very bad at thinking long term. Basic biology and ecological principles make it clear why pesticide and fertilizer use will increase over time.

Fructose is standalone though. It shouldn't be conflated with subsidized GMO garbage. It doesn't matter if it comes from corn syrup, sugar cane, agave, or an orange. Though with the orange, the fiber reduces and slows absorption.
>>
>>17652840
Well most fructose in the syrup is from high fructose corn syrup that comes from GMO corn that is genetically modified to survive being sprayed with herbicide and pesticide. So naturally it will contain both the the shitty fructose and the shitty agricultural chemicals.

Its also pretty interesting to look at this and then to look at the dates for obesity, autism and various other health problems.
>>
>>17652858
Sick of it all.
>>
File: autism us.jpg (196 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
autism us.jpg
196 KB, 2709x1844
>>17652858
>Its also pretty interesting to look at this and then to look at the dates for obesity, autism and various other health problems.
>>
File: 1429172434379.jpg (62 KB, 576x363) Image search: [Google]
1429172434379.jpg
62 KB, 576x363
>>17649802

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/airplane-contrails-may-be-creating-accidental-geoengineering-180957561/?no-ist

http://www.infowars.com/judge-orders-mothers-child-to-be-snatched-because-she-believes-in-chemtrails/

go back to sleep kid, it was just a nightmare.
>>
>>17652775
It's a real shame that era of animation is over.
>>
>>17652758

Look how desperate this fag is to discredit chemtrails.

>throwing out every random tinfoil garbage you can to associate chemtrails with

pathetic
>>
>>17652840
>Most people are very bad at thinking long term. Basic biology and ecological principles make it clear why pesticide and fertilizer use will increase over time.

So I'm not the only one who thinks that we're training Ubermensch bacteria with all the antibiotics and sanitizers we throw at them?
>>
>>17653115
>So I'm not the only one who thinks that we're training Ubermensch bacteria with all the antibiotics and sanitizers we throw at them?
This is all ready a fact. There are all ready super bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics and new types of gonorrhea that can't be cured like it could before.

Stay healthy because the hospitals are going to have a lot of problems with this in the future.
>>
>>17653125
>Stay healthy

>can't have unprotected sex
>can't have a surgery
>can't be pregnant
>can't go to the hospital in general due to the bacteria that pools up
>can't get a scratch

Maybe the God in Genesis coming to judge everyone was bacteria.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.