[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AyyLmao Invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1343216330597.jpg (27 KB, 764x570) Image search: [Google]
1343216330597.jpg
27 KB, 764x570
How would you prepare for an alien invasion?
>>
>>17649451
KY Jelly and tinfoil hat.

/thread
>>
-prepare some spices
-find a suitable side dish
>>
build a wall
>>
File: signs-alien-spilled-water.jpg (18 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
signs-alien-spilled-water.jpg
18 KB, 500x340
Install some water sprinklers.

weeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1002x690) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1002x690
get in bunker with tv and computer and food rations, follow reports on sightings, kill myself if i hear an unexplainable noise
>>
>>17649589
Such a shit movie
>>
>>17649451
Find a pair of bullshit-filtering sunglasses and practice my fist fighting skills.

Rest in peace, Rowdy Roddy.
>>
>>17649589
I know it's been said but it still pisses me off

"hurr durr let's invade a planet with water vapor in the air over 98% of its surface area, and actual bodies of liquid water over ~70% of its surface area, and where it rains pretty much constantly. This seems like an ideal planet for us since water literally burns our flesh."

fffffffffffffffuuuuuccck yyyyyoooouuuuuuu M. Night Shingleman
>>
>>17649545
gotta make the aleeums pay for it
>>
File: 1446785507321.jpg (481 KB, 2758x1822) Image search: [Google]
1446785507321.jpg
481 KB, 2758x1822
> tfw you've merged with an alien

> not sure if it is still inside you or not

> said alien was likely female
>>
File: 1426093694764.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1426093694764.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>17649709
m. night shyamalan what a guy
>>
>>17649694
good answer

>I got news for them... There's gonna be hell to pay. 'Cause I ain't daddy's little boy no more.
>>
lock myself in home depot
>>
You guys watched 10 Cloverfield lane, yet?
>>
>>17649451
Lube up my butthole
>>
>>17649451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
>>17649451
Ask if they need me to help out.
>>
>>17649589
>Aliens eat human meat
>Water dissolves their flesh
How is poo in loo still making movies?
>>
>>17649451
>How would you prepare for an alien invasion?
Hide.
>>
>>17649470
First post best post.
>>
>>17650625
Most people don't think critically nowadays.
>>
>>17649451
I would ayy their lmao
>>
buttplugs every day
>>
>>17650464
naw
>>
>>17650955
most people don't think nowadays.
>>
>>17649451
They already have, and it's not like there's anything you could do about it anyways.

You really think something possibly millions more years more advanced than us, if not higher dimensional beings, doesn't have the technology to nonchalantly walk down the street whether perfectly disguised or buck naked for all to see (while simultaneously altering people's memory, time, or simply being invisible).

If they wanted to invade, they would have done it when we were stupid cavemen and monkey people, not now. It's a human thing to think of war and killing but if you are that advanced you'd look to strive for peace and love.

That's assuming this is one species though, and not hundreds or more that are every level of development above and below us. Might only be a few hundred or thousand years, could be millions. But nah, they're just watching our progress for now.
>>
>>17649801
Pretty sure a rping faggot but story?
>>
Well, considering they traveled all this way across the void, it's safe to assume they're very intelligent and therefore a bunch of pasty ass cuckboys. I wish they would bring their wifes so they can get bred by superior human semen.
>>
>>17652725
Its not an rp anon

It really happened.

I was in bed and this being reached right into my upper back and then began to merge with me.

I have a more detailed description in a word doc on my computer at home. I'll post it when I get back from work.
>>
>>17652661
>It's a human thing to think of war and killing but if you are that advanced you'd look to strive for peace and love.

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17649451
Country music.
>>
File: alien-hybrid.jpg (39 KB, 345x486) Image search: [Google]
alien-hybrid.jpg
39 KB, 345x486
>>17653274
>Half asleep one day I awoke in my bed.
>do not know the time, but it was certainly night.
>My eyes are shut but I was awake.
>get the feeling that I know whats going on but, don't know what.
>feel a presence in the room as I have many times before
>This time I jokingly reach out and present my index finger in the same manner as in The Creation of Adam.
>suddenly something touches back.
>A feeling of exhilaration and partially of fear filled my body
>my hand still outstretched, the being caressed it.
>Apparently female, her hands covered mine in a gentle manner that seems almost motherly
>As she held my hand a thought popped into my head.
>It is much louder than my normal thoughts, and very clearly is not my own.
>The voice was very feminine.
>somehow knew that this was the entity speaking to me.
>She told me not to be afraid, and instructed me to roll over so my back was facing her.
>I wanted to see her face. I remember the desire to see her, I asked if I could see her face, but she simply ignored my request.
>She let go of my hand and I rolled over as instructed.
>A few seconds later I felt a sensation in my upper back.
>She was reaching through me.
>Her hands had gone right into my fucking back.
>Slowly the being entered my body.
>felt her arms going into mine and her waist (which was much skinnier than mine.) entering into me from behind.
>Frightened by this I shook my body and awoke
>>
>>17653803
>alien turkish oil wrestler
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.