[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe it is possible to "level up" out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 800x1245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 800x1245
Do you believe it is possible to "level up" out of the 4D reality we are contained within? Drugs/meditation bring you close to somewhere else mentally, yet you always return. Can we escape this realm we are trapped in and exist in a higher dimension of more reference points? Could this task be the point of existence?
>>
>>17649369
Ritualistic Suicide?
>>
File: 1459020539699.jpg (147 KB, 1280x882) Image search: [Google]
1459020539699.jpg
147 KB, 1280x882
>>
>>17649377
I'm talking about going up the dimensional wrings with our consciousness intact and growing. Imo death takes you back to the lowest dimension because your energy is dissipated by entropy destroying the system of awareness your built over life.

>Kant - Everywhere space (which is not itself the boundary of another space) has three dimensions and that space in general cannot have more dimensions is based on the proposition that not more than three lines can intersect at right angles in one point. This proposition cannot at all be shown from concepts, but rests immediately on intuition and indeed on pure intuition a priori because it is apodictically (demonstrably) certain."
>>
>>17649386
Although presumably such an ascension would entail leaving your physical, 3 dimensional body, behind.

I would assume that the trick is dying in a way which maintains the integrity of your consciousness.
>>
>>17649393
Ya I figure the body would either need to be shed or undergo a transformation. I've always been curious about the possibility of thinking yourself into 5D reality or the idea of an interaction with a quantum element acting as a catalyst to this transformation
>>
yes you can escape I believe but you must first understand the reality, technologies and beings that are holding you back before you can counter.
>>
Mindfulness.
>>
>>17649407
>>17649408
But do you think it is possible for modern man to fully comprehend the concepts behind this reality, allowing us to grapple and venture outside of it?

I am not quite sure we are evolved enough psychologically
>>
>>17649415
Yes it is but it is not an easy task.
>>
The human brain can't comprehend anything above 3 dimensions. It is a literal impossibility. To experience 4 dimensions we would need a brain that existed in 4 dimensions. The human mind cannot comprehend anything that it cannot observe or imagine, and imagining 4 dimensions, besides being a violation of the known laws of physics, is beyond our human limitations.
>>
>>17649456
Time is the fourth dimension ya dingus. Can you not tell time?
>>
>>17649461
Can you not into physics?
Time and physical dimensions are completely unrelated. If we physically existed in 4 dimensions we wouldn't exist, therefore we are in 3 dimensions.
Simple scientific principle.
>>
>>17649473
A room exists through time like a plane (made of length and depth) exists through height
>>
>>17649482
A room exists in 3 dimensions and is affected by time.
Time is not a dimension, a room without time is still a room. A room in two dimensions is just a quadrilateral.
>>
>>17649456
>believes consciousness is centered in the ephemeral brain.
>>
>>17649498
>believes their entire perception and existence isn't a series of electrical impulses in a brain
>>
File: hypocrite.jpg (105 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite.jpg
105 KB, 480x608
>>17649503
good goy
>>
>>17649495
A plane without height becomes so small that it stops to exist (if something has zero height it doesn't exist)
A room with zero seconds to exist doesn't exist
>>
>>17649524
A room with zero seconds to exist doesn't exist, but that's simply because you've attached a stipulation that stops it from existing. A 3 dimensional room that has been disintegrated by a particle beam doesn't exist, does that mean that particle beams are the 4th dimension?
>>
IAMREADYTOEXIT
A
M
R
E
A
D
Y
T
O
E
X
I
T
>>
File: =)].jpg (2 KB, 88x90) Image search: [Google]
=)].jpg
2 KB, 88x90
>>17649556
00ps forgot to attach this
< - -
>>
>>17649533
Pretty sure a room that has been disintegrated by a particla beam does exist
>>
Pretty interesting to think about
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.