[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have any vivid nightmares that's the had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1439911509678.jpg (160 KB, 933x846) Image search: [Google]
1439911509678.jpg
160 KB, 933x846
Does anyone else have any vivid nightmares that's the had as children? I remember this one nightmare I had when I was 5yrs old.( I know I was 5 because my best friend from pre-k who left after that year was in it. )

In the dream, my friend & I were sitting in my living room on the old couch I used to have. We turned on the TV & distorted colors came on the screen with incredibly disturbing faces. There was also what sounded like distorted & really eerie 8bit music that came from the screen. My friend & i started crying. I distinctly remember how loud the creepy 8 bit music was with my friend's crying. The faces also started coming closer & closer. I woke up before they could do anything.

I just turned 23 & I still remember how frightened I was by that dream
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
I recall a nightmare from when I was six years old and I reckon it was heavily influenced by thumb thumbs from the first spy kids movie. I remember these bags of goodies that were sold by Street vendors which contained sweets and some cheap toys-- one toy that stood out most was this gag hand that was made of foam. All the kids were buying the goodie bags and parents thought they made great gifts. I gave into the fad and purchased a bag of my own and I ate all the sweets but the only toy I got was the eerie foam hand that when held felt stiff despite thinking they were soft. The best way I can describe what holding the thing feels like is the dead finger trick but with the entire hand. I remember being home alone and I was sitting on the living room floor when this crimson red fog gradually filled up half the room. I stood up in a panic and I couldn't see my feet or the carpet but could faintly make out objects like our couches. The upper part of the living room looked like it was illuminated by red light bulbs which I figured was because of the fog that rolled in. I tried making my way out of the house when I felt something clutching my ankles and my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was the foam hand that somehow became sentient. I bumped into our coffee table and jumped on the couches trying to shake the hand loose. I was terrified of the feeling from touching it as well as giving it a chance to snag onto my arm or even worse-- my face. I eventually knocked it off by banging it against a wall and swatting it off my leg with the remaining fingers it had on me. I ran in circles praying that I wouldn't run into it since it was well-hidden when I managed to swing the front door open and escape as the hand crawled after me in a similar fashion to the one from the Addams family. It was a sunny day and like many horror movies, I tripped and flopped onto the ground. I looked up to find my best friend atop a building refusing to help me at which point I awoke.
>>
>>17647950
Dream thread is here, learn to use the catalog. >>17625608
>>
I used to have really terrifying dreams as a little kid.

There was a recurring one where I would be face to face with a horrific witch, unable to look away as she gnawed at me endlessly.

There was another one so scary I can hardly put it into words, It was like I was in a large gathering of people who were all gleefully committing suicide with strange- inhuman clown like ushers assisting.
>>
File: spy milves.jpg (110 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
spy milves.jpg
110 KB, 736x1104
>>17648223

>heavily influenced by thumb thumbs

Stopped reading there. Your nigthmares is shit-tier.

The scariest part of spykids was
>FLOOPISAMADMANHELP US SAVEUS!
>>
>>17648544
kys buddy, let the thread die already.
>>
I remember a really vivid one that was just sort of me looking down on a volcano in the distance, the smoke kept piling up in the sky until it consumed everything and the only source of light became the lava. Not that spoopy but its interesting.

I also had a reccuring one of my grandma's old home, I be in the backyard while 6ft spider and scorpion made their way down the street and into the yard. I dont rememer entering the house but being arachniphobic, I'd just panic and wake up anxious.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>17653355
Ok bud
>>
>>17653355 (You)
>>>17647950 (OP) (You)
>>>17648223 (You)
>>>17648544 (You)
>>>17652797 (You)
>>>17652853 (You)
>>>17652949 (You)
>>>17652956 (You)
>samefag

Nope
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.