[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a spoopy experience the other night that I wish to share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x1136
I had a spoopy experience the other night that I wish to share with you all.

>be hanging with friends around 1:30-2:00 am
>friend suggest we go visit this abandoned house in the woods
>house was off of a dirt road, about a mile and a half of a walk
>we get to the dirt road and begin the walk at about 2:30-3:00
>after what seemed like forever we finally reach the house far off into the woods
>we saw two figures near the entrance of the path that led up to the house
>as we were shaking in fear the figures came up to us
>two southern dudes
>asked us what the fuck we were doing on these dirt roads at night
>explained to them about the abandoned house
>they warned us to not go and stay away from the property
>they walked away into another patch of woods to our right
>we start up the dirt and observe the house
>no front door, all windows broken
>slowly walk up to the house with a small flashlight my friend was carrying
>walk into what seemed like a living room
>friend turned his flashlight off for a second while he got out some gloves (it was cold)
>hear the sound of Windows breaking and shattering, flick on the flashlight and see pic related
>NĂ–PE the fuck out and run as fast as possible on the trail leading back to the car.
>get into the car
>4:00am
>whatthefuck.jpg

We were not on that property for
More than an hour. I'm never going anywhere at night ever again. I still can't sleep after what happened.
>>
>>17647769
So wait you got a picture of this in the living room?
>>
>>17647779

It was the first room that we had entered.
I say it was a living room because it was kinda big
>>
ghost cant spell....
>>
>>17647769
'I before E, except after C'
>>
>>17647769
>saw this and noped out
>but snapped a pic fist bro
>>
File: tumblr_mojz5xQJNT1ruy2ebo1_400.jpg (73 KB, 306x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mojz5xQJNT1ruy2ebo1_400.jpg
73 KB, 306x488
>>17648179
this

lmao
>>
>>17647802
So wait how long were you in the house?
>>
>>17647769
>deciving
>>
>>17648179
Except 'science'
>>
>>17647769
OP says living room, pic looks like basement,
OP says flicked flashlight on and ran, pic looks well-exposed and framed
OP says is tru, but is bull shit
>>
File: 915.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
915.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17647769
So.. you got scared of poorly spelled graffiti and some glass that fell from an already broken window?

OP are you twelve?
>>
>>17647769
Dudes were probably growing or cooking out there and didn't want randoms learning about it. I've run into stuff like that before, too.
>>
>>17647769
>house was off of a dirt road, about a mile and a half of a walk
>we get to the dirt road and begin the walk at about 2:30-3:00

>4:00am
>whatthefuck.jpg

>>We were not on that property for
More than an hour.

Wut
>>
>>17648778
Not OP (actually an anon who posted >>17648705), but I am nearly positive who have never gone out at night to do awesome shit like this if any of that caused you to "wut". Nothing he said was unusual for these sorts of activities.
>>
>>17648792
>*actually am
>*you have never
>>
>>17648792
They walked a mile and a half, starting at 3am, and then explored the house. Even if they ran back, it's unlikely they got back to the car by 4am.
>>
>>17648818
A mile and half takes like twenty minutes to walk. He also said he started walking between 2:30 and 3:00. Assuming they started closer to 2:30, that's a 2:50 arrival time. Assuming they stayed there for one whole hour (based on what he said, it was probably somewhat less than that, if anything), they leave by 3:50. Assuming they took ten minutes running "as fast as possible" to the car (it was almost for sure less time than that), that's 4:00 even. It's also obvious that OP is just giving very rough estimates, rounding to the nearest half-hour on the clock and such, not providing a precise timetable. But basically, there are no glaring contradictions in what he's said.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-11-05-13.png (133 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-11-05-13.png
133 KB, 480x854
does seem legit
>>
>>17648390
And except in weird society
>>
>>17647769
What's on the wall, like on the "k" of "looks". Looks like spaghetti.
>>
File: 001.jpg (21 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
21 KB, 400x268
>>17647769
>Deciving
>>
>>17649585
I've definitely seen that pic on /x/ before, though
unless I've mixed it up with DON'T DEAD
>>
go back in the day and see if it's still there, then you'll know if le spooky spirit wrote it or not
>>
>>17649712
Ah. I see. Well, theres always a chance.
OP should go back and photograph it again
>>
Nice RP.
>>
>>17649745
I actually know op, I saw this thread without realizing it was his. I wasn't part of the first trip but we are planning a pt 2 with more dudes involved. Probably won't be for another 2 Or 3 weeks tho
>>
>>17650153
If you're for real, I strongly consider you to read my earlier post at >>17648705.

I've stumbled upon stuff like that before. If those kind of guys find you unprepared once, they'll basically just aim to scare you to the point where you don't want to come back. Once is a harmless misunderstanding if you don't see too much. The same people start poking around there repeatedly despite being warned off, they will justifiably assume you have less-than-friendly intentions toward them and their business, and put you in the fucking ground. This is a real possibility for what's going on out there given OP's description.
>>
>>17647769
coincidences are 50% the reason people have its legs smashed by a bus.
(yes i already dated a girl that had her legs remade by a real god)
>>
>>17649645

A wasp nest.
>>
>>17651774
>*strongly encourage you to
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.