[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kabbalah, Qabalah, Cabalah...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: picture2.gif (21 KB, 511x1035) Image search: [Google]
picture2.gif
21 KB, 511x1035
There are different spellings for this thing, also called "the tree of life", and I am not sure if they are right. I just wanted to have a thread to talk about it and specifically discuss some general topics about it. I am also interested in hearing /x/'s idea of what this is:

1. What this is in pic related (Qabalah)
2. What it is used for
3. What do you learn from it?
>>
>>17647478
detailed blueprints for carving a kosher dreidel
>>
File: 1454784737698.jpg (1 MB, 933x1281) Image search: [Google]
1454784737698.jpg
1 MB, 933x1281
>>17647478
A bastard esoteric system "borrowed" from the Sumerians and Egyptians. It's interesting and perhaps a starting point but you shouldn't put too much focus into it and definitely shouldn't be constrained by it.
>>
File: read.jpg (89 KB, 1005x400) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
89 KB, 1005x400
>>17647478
educate yourself
Kabbalah folder
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>17647478
In the picture is the Etz Khaim or Tree of Life. The various circles are the sephira/sephirot and represent various things to the occultist. For us, it is a kind of way to illustrate various mind-sets the magician can "move through" as he progresses on the spiritual path. Most of the so called magick takes place at Tipheret or Beauty. That is the domain of the gods, immortals, and other fantastic beings. When the magician is at Tipheret, he is able to act as the Fool and perform his workings. If he is not at the Sephirah, then his workings will be for naught.

The Brotherhood of the A.'. A.'. moves through the Tree of Life in it's Grades. To a lesser extent, the O.T.O does as well, but not through all of the sephirot. Spiritual enlightenment can be done with other methods, but the Qabbalah and especially the Lurianic method is more widely used.
>>
The hermetic Qabalah is an over-rated artifact from the 19th century derived from trying to find the prisca theologia which is also in itself a flawed goal. You'd be better off going for renaissance astrology, the solomonic and cyprian genre, trad witchcraft or seeking initiation in Santeria or some shit like that.
>>
>>17647583
What system do you use?
>>
>When the magician is at Tipheret
Do you mean when the magician is "using that type of consciousness"?

>he is able to act as the Fool
This sounds like Tarot cards and I see a picture posted in the thread about them. How are tarot cards related to the tree of life? Did the Egyptians create them, and the tree of life? How do people use tarot cards in combination with the tree of life?
>>
>>17647513
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

This is really cool. Thank you /x/scribe!
>>
>>17647583
At this moment my practice combines a few methods together. I use renaissance astrology for timing of magical rites. I sought out help from a Santero on approaching my ancestors and how to get them to manifest in my practice. I also maintain a relationship with Saint Cyprian. Work with those empowers my practice with solomonic magic particularly the grimorium verum. I've been through the outer order of a golden dawn lodge. And while I can say its helpful there are just better ways to spend your time to work towards spiritual goals.
>>
File: AngelicHierarchies_Fludd.jpg (338 KB, 1298x1600) Image search: [Google]
AngelicHierarchies_Fludd.jpg
338 KB, 1298x1600
>>17647478
Kaballah - Jewish original
Cabalah - Christian version, see Renaissance
Qabalah - Occutlfig shit, it continued on the grounds of the former, or rather two authors

You're welcome
PS. "Shadow Cabal"
>>
File: Samalot Martyrs.jpg (221 KB, 340x446) Image search: [Google]
Samalot Martyrs.jpg
221 KB, 340x446
>>17650179
My bad, it's "Cabala" in Christian use.

Main problem with heterodoxy was - As far as I am aware - Association of St. Mary with one of the "Sephiroths" (Hebrew for Emanations, hence - Emanationsim) so in short - Deification of her.

The Diabolic parody of the Sephiroths were the Qlippoths. It's all related to number of the Heavens (Hekhalot being hallways leading to the main 3) and the Hells.
"Seven Heavens" - Which splits into the other Three - Representing - I suppose - The "Holy Trinity".
>>
>>17650196
>>17650179
>yfw this world is stranger than fiction
>>
Luciferian system

Yahweh has forbidden the Tree of life for now
tree
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.