[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chip-Chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Chip-chan.jpg (35 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan.jpg
35 KB, 320x265
What's the deal with chip-chan now /x/?

It's been years since I've checked up on her.

Has there been any developments?

http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div9
>>
I don't know what this is, care to explain?
>>
>>17646567
Newfag here, bump
>>
>>17646567
>>17646568
She is some asian grill who livestreams her activities
She sleeps almost all day and has weird behavior like smearing feces or making the unusual writing like seen in the image
I remember the translation of those being unsettling
>>
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/faq

Classic /x/, before it became "muh tulpa"
>>
She was the victim of jap mk ultra. She has implants that drain her energy, thats why she sleeps alot.
>>
>>17646653
I heard they made her fuck dogs and shit.
>>
>>17646668
I heard they made her watch Lost backwards.
>>
>>17646684
they're not that cruel
>>
>>17646553
Research a bit next time. Basically her parents died leaving her a large inheritance. She refused to get help for her mental illness. She believes a family friend is after her money and using a mind control device (no longer believes in verichip after talking to "experts").

cut it short because a new copy/paste shows up every day.
>>
>>17647101
I was wondering if there was any new developments.
>>
>>17646684
I heard they made her to sing the big bang theory song.
>>
>>17649341
As in what? A change in things. Not too much really.

Goes out much more often these days it seems to me, but that's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1000x1644
>>17646668
>>17649350
I couldn't resist
>>
>>17646579
>>17647101
OP didn't say that he doesn't know the story behind her, nor did he say anything that can be misconstrued as such.
>>
>>17646553
People figured out where she lives, but nothing really changed yet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.