[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff about me maybe some help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (666 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
666 KB, 3000x2250
You know there is something really awkward happening to me, I have more than one personality inside of me and i know about that, they talk to me and try to control me but sometimes some of them they dissappear and only one voice talks to me and even controls me, I tried to film me once and every time that thing controls me I become an animal I am kind of bone dry like of blood, I want to fight all the time and I crack myself everytime I receive a punch of kick and then I fight the guy until he bleeds then I taste his blood, I even wanted to harm a friend of mine, the guy who filmed me, but everytime I go to a psychiatrist he/she talks to my personalities and they don't know shit, or say it is just combinations of them that they can't control, the weirdest thing is that sometimes i hear a voice in my head which sounds very evilish, and everytime i change we snap our fingers and do or say something, but when that thing comes up, I just go down breathe by my mouth and laugh like there was no tomorrow, I feel like wings coming out of my back afterwards and like fire in my hands
>>
Anyone something to say about that, and maybe some explanation?
>>
>>17646371
u r a anime?
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 960x720
Welcome to the /x/ role playing power hour.

That or get on meds.
>>
>>17646371
My imaginary friends are more real than this
>>
>>17646371
you're a chuuni
it gets better
protip : 4chan is a 18+ imageboard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.