[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are an advanced bacteria, some virus, some cells in a flu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: fart.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
We are an advanced bacteria, some virus, some cells in a fluidal mass of the shape of a person and the sun is god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfIoefvM-Tw

Consciousness could be a form of charge between particles.
>>
>>17645013
You high nigga?
>>
>>17645023
I'm sorry he didnt mention Allah m8
>>
Seriously. The sun gives use light, warmth, the means to sustain ourselves.
>>
>>17645025
What the fuck does Allah have to do with it?

OP sounds high as a bastard kite.
>>
And when we die, we change shape, our parts become the shape of something else that is essentially a life support system for a reproductive system. What is ultimately preserved and reproduced in these circumstances? DNA. An amoeba carries more DNA than us. They just pile up random dna- acid bases- until it works.
>>
>YouTube link
Oh boy.
>>
Good luck explaining this shit to the public, in particular Americans or Arabs with muh religion.
>>
>>17645029
Not just the sun, but The Light itself.

You are very close.
>>
So oddly enough. Imagine a single celled organism. Say, our friend Gary the Cell..

How could he possibly know what order to put things in? He doesn't have a brain. Where are his instructions? He carries them in the form of DNA, that will let him know how to put them together. Otherwise, hes another silly amoeba, rolling around in a mix of elements stuck together by mass and gravity having a big old katamari time.

This DNA will tell that little baby cell how to multiply, into another cell until holy cow! They build you.

A couple other little bacteria, say, about a kg will roll up and hang out in the mass of your belly where you keep plant and animal tissue rolling about as its components are broken up by enzymes in order to make more factory parts for our mate Gary. Another bunch are assholes and will make you sick as hell.

Unfortunately, however, some of these cells don't keep the best DNA library. They cock it up sometimes. Welcome to more disease, and ultimately, death. A scattering of your particles.
>>
>>17645069
...and the Earth gives us habitat, and her gravity protects us from flying away and from being bombarded with space debris. In fact the other planets prevent our destruction as well, namely Jupiter which protects us from hundreds of asteroids that could extinct us... everyday.

What does it all come from? What is The Source? I'm not one for cryptic talk, it's light. The singularity was light, such radiant light it reacted to form matter and forms of energy. It's the source of everything and allows everything to see everything, warms everything so everything can feel everything.
>>
A thought, is not a movement of cells. But a change in potential energy.

You might see me throw a ball to you. But is it not odd I am creating a thing in your mind right now? A charge.

How can an energy, become a thing?

Such as the thought of this post, which is bounced off light into your eyes. You now know this post. Isn't that odd? That you can see a charge, in my mind right now? You know it exists right? Because you can in fact see it. But how can it exist, if it has no "mass"?

A collection of charges, in a pattern, circulating around a glob of atoms, is what you actually are.

What is a collection of these charges? What happens to them when their train stations are closed? will the fact that they even "were once" mean that they always exist? I cant pretend to understand quantum physics to answer that one to you my friends.
>>
>>17645081
And imagine that light, from where it travelled. Glancing off to another eyes. Its warmth sparking off a forest of 'life" on a nearby collection of atoms.

Religious folk believe in the Light. Its all around them. They don't doubt it. All religions are actually similar patterned charges happening in peoples heads. They're right. Atheists don't believe in Religion, in a single way of thinking, but they believe in light, and that is right too.
>>
>>17645118
You suck at talking but I assume you mean all is from one, well all is still.
>>
>>17645118
Some deep shit mang... You should like... write a book or start a cult
>>
No the sun is not God you fucking amateur.

God stares at the Sun midday.
>>
>Are we humans or are we bacteria?
Neither. We are dancer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZdjT1472Y
>>
>>17645041
its not random you dipshit. Evolution has proved dominant traits that increase fitness(ability to reproduce and have surviving progeny) will be passed on or picked up through convergent evolution.
Stop trying to use 1 hour of studying science
>>
>>17645141

I'm not sure if that's what I am getting at,
I am doing the best I can. It is a tricky subject for me to explain. Some will know this already, and some will try to explain it to others. But like I said. You already believe what you do, because it is literally a pattern of energy in your neurons. You increase the complexity of this pattern when you absorb the energy of a new idea.

Lets say you consider my idea.

Now you have an idea, a pattern of energy in your mind. It exists, because you are thinking about it. Those electric charges are buzzing around long enough for your neurons to interpret them. But I have not touched you with my hands!

Enough of my particles of light, have managed to reach you in order to transfer my energy. In the particular pattern of this idea. Sound can transfer energy too.

No particles have actually changed any shape or mass. You have the pattern of energy, of my idea in your mind already.

Think about it a little, there will come a time when you witness no evidence to the contrary, and can accept or reject this idea, I don't mind. This is how religion functions, except some seek more evidence to this theory for long enough that they become too focused on disproving what is already known to be an odd way of us understanding the universe. You can be a charismatic mad fuck cult leader or a dictator, if you want enough people to share your way of thinking, to share your idea. I don't want that, nor do I want large amounts of money for my idea.

If my idea was, "stand up". You could
easily stretch those leg muscles and rise.

Holy Mothman! A cluster of energy far away, just influenced matter, your atoms.To move in a particular way

In some countries, literally sharing these views, will get you killed. In ages past, it would certainly get you locked up. Why you think? Because there is another sort of organized thinking, it is called politics.
>>
>>17645072
Yeah, DNA carries information but it can't function on its own. There is alot of feedback happening throughout your body. Cell to cell communication is necessary to bring about the appropriate reactions and then functions.
Also it sounds like you are talkin about viruses in general or the cell's life cycle not following the normal steps, which is basically cancer.
How dont know how any of this is paranormal though.
>>
>>17645099
lol, again you are pretty wrong.
These are called action potentials being fired by neurons in your peripheral nervous system and central nervous system. That charge you are tlakin about is the membrane potential that changes in polarity when sodium channels open when you break the threshold to start the action potential. You cannot see this happening. You can only observe the polarity change using instruments.
This has nothing to do with quantum physics you dumb shit. This is basic biology. And that membrane potential is always there when at rest. Its called the resting potential.
Stop trying to use 1 hour of studying to back up your dumb paranormal shit.
>>
>>17645118
>similar patterned charges happening in peoples heads

thats because we all function the same you dumb shit. We all have sensory cells, muscles, nervous system, cephalization, etc. You really thought reactions were different in every person's body?
>>
According to the «Quantum Brain Dynamics» theory, an «Evanescent Photon», in other words, a light particle that acts as a quantum unit of the mind, exists within the microtubules of a nerve cell. The light particle exists in a state of indeterminism (meaning a state where actions might happen without apparent causes) and fluctuates according to the probability theory. A collection of these particles, a «Quantum Field» which were given the name «Fluctuating Light» (abbreviated as «Fluctlight», is what comprises the human consciousness, in other words, the human soul.
>>
>>17645013
maybe that is a good answer to the hard problem of consciousness
>>
>>17645215

In this case, the charge is an action potential. Yes.

There is a change in membrane potential, this is the vehicle that facilitates this charge. Why is it moving in that particular direction? Why is the "shape" of the pattern of thought changing?

Enough energy comes together, in a particular way, so that it can act on matter.

Enough DNA came together eventually, in a very particular way, in order to create a more complex neural network to house energy.
>>
>>17645202
you cant increase complexity of action potentials being fired by neurons. Thats really dumb. You can increase the frequency at which they are fired depending on the degree of sensitivity of your receptor cells.
Your neurons don't interpret information. They integrate them into an electrical signal, send those signals to the brain, and then your brain will interpret and process the info. Then it will fire another action potential to make the appropriate response.
Its not energy thats being passed, it is literally waves, pressure changes, temperature changes, light changes, etc. It takes energy to cause these changes but your sensory cells are picking up physical changes.
Your sensory cells actually do change physically due to the pressure changes or waves being absorbed by the receptor cells. Proteins must change in order to bring about some change in polarity of your cell membranes.
Jesus, do not come here for info on science. Pick up an actual book and read it.
>>
>>17645235
wtf are you talkin about. The action potential moves due to the resistance from positive charges of the sodium ions. They repel the ions to move further down the neuron and eventually to the axon terminus, synaptic cleft, and finally onto the next neuron.
And wtf are on about with the shape of the pattern of thought. That makes no sense. Your brain is the one interpreting and making decisions.
>enough DNA came together
lololololol, you really don't know anything about hwo the body works. Please stop talking.
>>
>>17645236

Again, no you cant change the complexity, but a pathway alone is not the complex part. Its the pattern of all these pathways firing together that create a particular idea.
>>
>>17645246
What you might perceive as your consciousness is literally a collection of these "patterns of energy."
>>
THE HOLY TRINITY

FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT

MICROBE MACROBE SUN
>>
>mfw I just found our were bacteria and the sun is the light in a microscope
>>
File: 1324100184050.png (30 KB, 592x630) Image search: [Google]
1324100184050.png
30 KB, 592x630
>>17645360
Still spelling Wholly-spirit wrong.
>>
>>17645434

they mean the same thing.
>>
>>17645072

Jesus fuck. Please do not post about cellular evolution unless you actually know anything about cellular evolution.

It just makes you look like a fucking retard and just one more stain on the spirituality movement.
>>
Is all energy not energy unless it is moving towards, away from or around an object? It is its movement which makes it energy. Otherwise in a matter free vaccuum it only exists with no impact of movement. Energy exists in a way to impact on matter. The universe is a trinity of sorts between matter, energy and shape. An idea can manipulate matter. Your thoughts are in fact converted sunbeams in a holding pattern.
>>
Okay allow me to try and break it down. Let us reach some common ground. Feel free to agree or disagree with any of these statements.

You are a collection of thoughts and memories.

Cellular matter houses and allows the facilitation of chemical changes along neural pathways to the brain. Useable information cannot be retrieved by the brain without energy in each pathway.

Conservation of energy is a known fact. The energy that is in you comes from somewhere. And will go somewhere.
>>
>>17648261
>cellular matter houses and allows the facilitation....
Somewhat right except that its not whats just inside the cell. There are still ions in the extracellular fluid that is involved in the action potential.

>Useable information cannot be retrieved by the brain without energy in each pathway
Again, wrong. Neurons use polarity changes to send electrical signals to various parts of the body. Also, learn how to spell

You wouldn't have gotten this far without having read what was stated before. Everything you said was basically nonsense that you tried to somehow make paranormal. I don't even know why you are trying to make science paranormal.
Please come back after at least studying for 3 months on this shit. You are not fully understanding everything and it really shows you are talkin out of your ass.
>>
why don't you go to /sci/ for this theory?
>>
>>17645013

Rooms are biological? We are in cells?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.