[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm spooked as fuck. I think my house is haunted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: me_rn.gif (648 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
me_rn.gif
648 KB, 320x240
Guys, I'm spooked as fuck. I think my house is haunted.

I've always felt uneasy about my home. Always like someone was watching me. You know the feel. But lately shit's been getting too a new level.

About a week ago I was chilling on my computer on some vidya as you do when I head a noise. It cam from either inside the wall itself or my wardrobe behind me. It sounded like someone tapping a tune. Naturally, I was confused I wnt around my house asking people if they'd done it but no no one had and no one was close enough to me to do it anyway.

So cue weird noises for the next week. Nothing ultra spooky, just the sound of shit falling, nothing special. Only problem is nothing ever falls. I literally go room to room and there is nothing touched.

Now as of about 10 minutes ago the worst bit happened. As I was setting up a game of Crusader Kings 2, something moved behind me in the doorway causing a quick shadow to flash my room.

And now I'mm here. Am I just retarded or do I have reason to be concerned?
>>
Say the rosary
>>
Might have someone living in your walls. Set up cameras.

If you think you bought more food then you have/ some is missing then it's confirmed .
>>
>>17644754
they are coming for you I hope you have salt
>>
>>17644780
Honestly, I'd investigate this. It happens more often than people think.
>>
>>17644780
As weird as it sounds, this might be the reason.
Shit like this has happened many times to people before, it's unbelievable, but it happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X9qXTvKNQ
>>
You might wanna get to praying son. Sounds like a fucking ghost to me.
>>
The same thing happened to me day before yesterday. It seemed like someone was tapping on the wall in rhythmic manner. The guys next door moved in 2 weeks ago. The sound came from the bottom of the wall.I hardly doubt that they would do such a silly thing and tap on the wall so low. But I still blamed it on them and forgot about it. Tonight would be tough if happened again coz I live alone. I ould shit myself.
>>
Never investigate such things, never ever
>>
look at the house history.
>>
It could be Satan. Known to prey on the weak of mind and character, their souls simple to steal, Satan eats up your nut sack cuz you are a silly dumb nugget.
-nick
>>
its not satan ok just look at the hstory
>>
>>17644851
>>17644888
It's a really new house, only built I'd say since about 2000. Built by the previous owner and his dad. Dude moved out elsewhere and his dad was my neighbour (he had an affair and moved out but his family remains).
>>
>>17644780
>>17644806
>>17644811
This did come to my mind mostly because our house is a) huge and b) has a massive cuppyhole/attic network across multiple rooms on the second floor. If one had a key they could effectively go through one door on one side of the house and walk all the way around the house in a 360 and come out through the same door or any door inbetween.
>>
OP got killed by that bum in his house?
>>
>>17644780
This is one of my biggest fears when I leave college and go home for the summer, my house is fucked and the idea that there's someone else besides my mom and I is truly terrifying
>>
oh ok its new and was built in 2000
>>
call 911 or move!!!
>>
or call ghostbusters!!!
>>
>>17644754
Get an exterminator.
>>
>>17644754
is Crusader Kings 2 worth it tho, shit seems a little expensive, and I'm unsure if it will appeal to my specific kind of autistic management cravings
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.