[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insectoids - are they real or...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 33
File: goodbugs-thranx_2356.jpg (82 KB, 340x283) Image search: [Google]
goodbugs-thranx_2356.jpg
82 KB, 340x283
... Just a government fake to distract the masses from the reptilians ?
>>
>>17644667
Fake and extremely homosexual
>>
>>17644667
Fuck off, Insectoid shill. We know you're the real problem here and you can't fool us with that Reptilian bullshit any more. >>17643535
>>
How could this be a distraction when it's pretty much the least known alien conspiracy?
>>
>>17644667
They're the monitors for the multiverse.
>>
File: gayylmao.jpg (9 KB, 137x217) Image search: [Google]
gayylmao.jpg
9 KB, 137x217
yoohoo
>>
Is this entire board a giant mockery of these kind of people or are you people serious?
>>
>>17644667
but what about crab people
>>
>>17644932
It's kind of a mix of both.

You can easily figure out the ratio between these 2
>>
>>17644932
The people who will tell you you have a 'closed mind' are the ones pissing in the wind

the rest is here for laughs
>>
File: 00repto.jpg (120 KB, 648x388) Image search: [Google]
00repto.jpg
120 KB, 648x388
>>17644945
i think the reptilians might be a shill story, insectoids might be real.

if you google or youtube reptilians
a) theres 10 ways to spell it, is it retillians or reptilians, lizardmen, dragons etc
b) if you search shapeshifter you just get videos of compression glitches

i ran into a 5' iguana last week in china, and it hauled ass so fast away from me when i had not even approached its not even funny...

also why would we have so many lizard species that cant walk?
why are so many lizards in fact getting smaller compared to dinos?

i think another species is far more likely???
i also heard that they could be snake people, insectoids, or frog people.
>>
File: hah.png (215 KB, 481x325) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
215 KB, 481x325
this pic is interesting, its like a cloak pic or shadow above a fake-alien sighting? the thing used a little grey alien as its cloak picture.
way bizarre.
>>
File: 1443560881076.jpg (614 KB, 1165x1500) Image search: [Google]
1443560881076.jpg
614 KB, 1165x1500
>>17645071
src
>>
File: 6316424_orig.jpg (550 KB, 1100x731) Image search: [Google]
6316424_orig.jpg
550 KB, 1100x731
this pic from mexico tihuata pyramids of the feathered serpent
i think it means two species:
one feathered snake/dragon
and one frog/bull with fangs or tusks

the frog one matches the WB frog exactly with the stupid hat and everything and large lower jaw, but not the tusks
>>
File: nobeak.png (309 KB, 703x457) Image search: [Google]
nobeak.png
309 KB, 703x457
>>17645079
i put some more interesting pics at this thread from last week http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17640573/#17640871
>>
File: lolwtf.png (355 KB, 737x373) Image search: [Google]
lolwtf.png
355 KB, 737x373
>>17645067
the point of seeing a huge iguana and it running away was i dont think a species of lizards would/could rule the earth they are fight or flight,

< and cool pic, very insectoid, much wow
>>
>>17645105
Everything is fight or flight. Unless you're a vegetable.

Humans just started favoring fight almost exclusively over flight as we started to use tools that better favored our odds.
>>
It's really odd who DMT entities have insect forms. There must be some meaning behind it imo
>>
>>17645495
On DMT or other psychedelics your brain functions on seeing with your right brain and sometimes even your pineal gland increases. You see the deeper connection with the whole of the universe, but this is still very shallowly researched.
>>
>not knowing about the ancient mantis race

they're benevolent. step it up /x/
>>
>>17645646
sauce?
>>
I remember someone (maybe it was Dan Burisch I can't really remember) saying that greys have a skin/bone disease which makes them look mantis-like so they could just be diseased greys.
>>
test post pls ignore
>>
>>17644667
>distract the masses from the reptilians
I've literally heard zero insectoid conspiracies ever, and I post on /x/.
>>
>>17645852
lurk moar
>>
>>17645852
Captain Kaye’s testimony reveals that the main human colony on Mars is called Aries Prime which is located inside a crater. Aries Prime serves as the headquarters for the Mars Colony Corporation. According to Captain Kaye, the air is breathable on the surface of Mars, and the temperature could be warm at times.

He claims that there are two indigenous species on Mars, both of which are highly intelligent. One of these was a Reptilian species that was very aggressive in defending its territory. The other was an Insectoid species that was equally capable of protecting its territory. He said that indigenous Martians are not particularly interested in expanding their territory, only maintaining it. Captain Kaye said that as long as the Mars Defense Force and Mars Colony Corporation did not encroach on the territory of the indigenous Martians, there would be stable relations.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (226 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
226 KB, 400x500
>>17644667
Insectoids (Insectalins in Hopkins/Jacobs terminology) appear to be the masterminds behind most things, including abductions.

Grays are created from the mixture Insectoid and Homo sapiens DNA, they are an early stage in the hybridization program. Gray-Human hybrids and what David Jacobs calls "hubrids" are the later stages. The program is close to its completion, apparently they started permanently moving in into our society sometime in larger numbers in the early 00s.

Most of the stuff you read online about reptilians is bullshit, they are scarcely reported in actual cases, and are probably just another hybrid workforce, Insectoid DNA mixed with something - obviously - reptilian in appearance.

>recommended reading

https://books.google.com/books?id=lV09CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA27#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
File: Question Everything.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
Question Everything.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>17645495
>>17645589
Do you have any more information on this?

I've been meditating a lot and I feel like my thoughts are shifting from predominantly being in my left brain, to being a much closer 50/50 mix of the two halves. This has been causing pressure on my right brain and recently, I had a couple weird dreams about giant insects. Why would DMT, the pineal gland, or thinking with the right side of your brain result in seeing insect-like creatures?

Also, I recall seeing studies about how the vast majority of people are almost entirely left-brained with very little influence from the right brain, despite concepts like left being logic and controlling the right side of your body, and right being creativity and controlling the left side of your body. I think I remember it saying something about this being the result of the way the modern education system teaches us from a young age all the way up to young adulthood. Is this just one of humanity's many fuckups that just so happens to screw the general population or is it some sort of mental programming they're doing on purpose?
>>
>>17644667
Okay book, but I prefer her other Alliance/Union stuff.
>>
>>17646064
>hybridization program
Y tho
>>
insectoids are very much real and they run shit.
there are cosmic mantid beings millions of years old that manage life in entire galaxies.
>>
>>17645495
do some psychedelics and go in the woods, the insects will communicate with you and you will see their incredible awareness.
ketamine in large enough doses will also open up contact with multi dimensional insectoids. Be careful though you may get your soul eaten by a spider being
>>
>>17648229
They want to be like us and live on Earth unnoticed.

It's a silent invasion/takeover from our point of view, although they don't think of it as such. Their morals, emotions and concepts about privacy and ownership seem to be very different.
>>
>>17644667
They're actually arachnids, not insects.

Would you like to know more?
>>
>>17648486
Are you sure? They look much more like cockroaches than spiders to me.

Technically, wouldn't they be some entirely new class of life form since they didn't evolve on Earth among insects/arachnids/etc?
>>
>>17644667

The only good bug is a dead bug, son.
>>
>>17648510
In fact, we call both "bugs" and "arachnids" the awful aliens from planet Klendathu.

Would you like to know more?
>>
File: rSMOxmj.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
rSMOxmj.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>17648521
I'm doing my part!
>>
>>17648447
NUKE EM ... Juan Rico!
>>
>>17648486

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL 'EM ALL!
>>
>>17648486
>>17648510
>>17648521
>>17648526
>>17648537
>>17648538
>>17648542

I like you guys.
>>
>>17644934
CRAB PEOPLE!!!
>>
>>17644667
are they real ? yes
do they hang out on earth ? no
they are pretty smart but got their asses kicked on rigel 7 and their empire has never recovered
>>
>>17644700

what kind of monitors
>>
>>17644934

drawn butter
>>
File: mantis lover.png (209 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
mantis lover.png
209 KB, 600x447
Apparently, in New Jersey, there is Mantis Man, a telepathic 7 foot tall mantis who may or may not be an alien. I remember watching a segment about Mantis Man on Destination America's program "Monsters and Mysteries in America." After watching the segment and mentally digesting the eyewitness accounts of Mantis Man, I came to a realization: I have giant mantis fever. Starting with Zorak from Space Ghost Coast to Coast/Cartoon Planet to Meet the Applegates, the very idea of a giant sentient mantis becoming my lover makes me happy. Why? Because I visit 4chan on a daily basis.
>>
I think if these aliens are truly real, Whitley Streiber was right with his book Communion.
They are like Chinese boxes. They wouldn't let you see what they actually look like. While convergent evolution could hypothetically happen on a planet with similar conditions, I seriously doubt there would be mammilian and reptillian, or even insectoid aliens. Similar? Maybe.
>>
File: 1282290944_e5b4c6af5d_o.jpg (175 KB, 1792x1344) Image search: [Google]
1282290944_e5b4c6af5d_o.jpg
175 KB, 1792x1344
>>
>>
>>17649449
>mistaking Them! ants for Insectoids

m8
>>
>>17649447
Praying mantis are weird. Aren't they protected by law not to kill them?

I had one once living in the top vent of a gazebo in my back yard. Me and my brother were smoking there once and two moth wings fell from the top and we're like wtf? Didn't see anything. A few minutes later two more fall and we look up and theready was a mantis just staring down at us. Gave me the crepes.
>>
>>17649474
>Gave me the crepes
What a kind mantis to cook crepes for you.
>>
>>17646570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFs9WO2B8uI

Best lecture about divided brain that I know.

And I think that DMT could be one of our oldest hivemind chemicals.

And our pineal gland a part of our brain adapted for colony thinking.
>>
File: BE96H0e.jpg (225 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
BE96H0e.jpg
225 KB, 1224x918
>>
File: Neat.png (138 KB, 281x270) Image search: [Google]
Neat.png
138 KB, 281x270
>>17649519
Thanks. I appreciate that video.
>>
File: HR-TOR-Zoom-Diplomat.jpg (249 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
HR-TOR-Zoom-Diplomat.jpg
249 KB, 600x752
>>17646064
Ok but what about the 7+ foot tall grey I saw in my room while paralyzed?

I'm not gonna argue about the little greys being workers and such, but the tall ones don't seem to be workers at all. Especially since it seemed to be studying me rather than doing any real work like the small ones do
>>
>>17649829
Tall greys don't have to work because the greys have developed a perfect system where they pathetic little greylets have to do everything while the tall greys get to chill and bone the grey babes.
>>
File: 1427521919372s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1427521919372s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>17649840
I can see it now

> short greyjaks forced to do anal probes on fat ugly humans while greype is fucking the grey babe

Someone should draw this
>>
>>17649518
A French one?
>>
>>17649829
Did you see "normal" sized grays too?

Seven foot's exceptional, though not unheard of, but the guy's size and behavior would match an Insectoid. I think it being a gray might be an incorrectly recalled detail - masked by a "screen memory", the term David Jacobs uses. It's common with close encounters that a number of things we remember about them are off and the true nature of the experience doesn't emerge until the abductee re-visits it with several hypnosis sessions. (Choose your therapist carefully if you're thinking about it.)

There is a relatively taller cast among the small/normal grays, also a workforce, but they perform the more complex procedure on abductees and are somewhat more communicative. Usually no taller than 5 feet though. Smaller grays (3-3.5ft) act as their assistants, definitely subordinates.

(Once again, the link in >>17646064 and Jacobs' book is highly recommended!)
>>
>>17644667
Dude I'm literally reading this book right now.

and no, since insects breathe through their skin, our atmosphere would not support ones that big since they simply don't have the surface area required to sustain their oxygen needs.
>>
File: 1429395795829.jpg (135 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1429395795829.jpg
135 KB, 427x640
>>17650080
>since insects breathe through their skin, our atmosphere would not support ones that big since they simply don't have the surface area required to sustain their oxygen needs.

Close, but wrong for two reasons. 1) Insects could have -infinite- skin surface & it would not help. The problem is insects absorb oxygen thru their skin and it diffuses into their bodies. Oxygen is not carried as with mammals via blood to the organs, this works fine UNTIL you get too thick. Then the oxygen can't diffuse through, organs in too deep would get no air. So insects have to be fairly thin and spindly.

2) Insects have no skeleton. Skeletons are need to support body weight, a human sized insect would be like a thin glass jar full of organs, it'd break under its own weight.
>>
>>17644700
Is this a rick and morty reference?
>>
File: Greys_blurry_image.jpg (5 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
Greys_blurry_image.jpg
5 KB, 432x313
>>17650000
I have seen smaller greys on two separate occasions. Both concious recollection.

The first time was back when I was a little kid. I had gotten up late during the night (probably to piss or something idk) I looked down the hallway towards where my parent's and sister's room are and I saw a small black or dark grey figure move into my sister's room. I thought it was my sister at the time so I went ro go look in on her to see what she was still doing up but when I looked in her room I saw her fast asleep.

We have a smallish bookcase at the end of the hallway and using that as a guide it would have to have been within the 3-4ft range.

The second time was much later maybe around my early high school years. woke up in the middle if the night and observed a very shiny bright dome moving near the edge of my bed. It was off-white in color and seemed to be another of these beings however I dud not get a good look at anything other than the top of the head. Looked very similar to the heads on pic related. Given the height of my bed + the height of me and my covers it would also put that being at 3-4 feet.

As for the tall guy. He probably wasn't that tall. It's a rough estimate. his head seemed to reach the ceiling of my room. That would put him at 6-7ft. More likely 6ft though due to me laying down when I saw him. There would have been an appearance that his head was all the way at the cieling due to my perspective, when he probably was only a head or so short of the cieling. Also I should mention that during the experience he turned into a towering blanket. I had seen a story recently regarding a person seeing a grey in their room turning into a clown in order to fool him into thinking it was a dream so I didn't fall for it. I tried to punch him but only managed to push my fist against him due to the paralysis they had me under at the time. Sometimes it's easy to break free , but this time I was only able to become partially free from the effects.
>>
>>17644667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
>>17644667
Fake.

Anthropomorphicised human insects?

Not alien enough.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 800x120) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 800x120
Even according to mundane history:
Planet is 4.5 billion years old.
It's had several ice ages and long periods of thaw and warmth between each ice age.

It's only taken a sliver of the very end of this current warm period to evolve everything you know of as developed life. How many more times could intelligent life have formed on this planet before, it's traces erased? I mean it's only cost a fraction of a fraction of earth time as a life bearing planet to create humans from scratch.
>>
>>17644667
Shills gonna shill.

Fuck off with your reptoids and insectoids please
>>
>>17644932
Agreed with the other anon.
These people are either so stupid or theyre shills.
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1334x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1334x2048
My biggest concern when social climbing to some transdimensional Mantoid female is that she might see me the way I see a pimple in my arm pit.

Like, why should she let go of the hive mind and come hang out with me, AND NOT EAT ME.

I mean, I'm angry enough as a human, could you imagine the kind of delight a higher dimensional being, separated from its source of love and fellowship would have in tearing into me?

It's scary.

But what else am I suppose to do.

My mind obviously isn't designed to mate with any of the female HUMANS, is it?

So maybe, if the Nephalim can come here and poach our females, maybe just maybe a slacker like me could be loved by a higher dimensional femal.
>>
The reasons for why giant insects can't exist on today's earth have been listed thousands of times here and on other boards, why do people keep making these threads
>>
>>17650426
Humans can't exist in depths or in space but we got there.

Fairly easy to imagine tech that could be sin talked inside a large insect that evolved during high oxygen epochs on earth and who maybe left some old money ancestors around.

Not that I expect you to understand just how private old money can be, but there it is anyway.
>>
File: 0Tve9qW.jpg (178 KB, 911x600) Image search: [Google]
0Tve9qW.jpg
178 KB, 911x600
>>17644667
Uhm, if you refer to the spirits masquerading as the "Ayyyliens from Outer Space" then there are sightings of those together with the "Grey" types.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/a7/49/74a74940d7ad29bae849a4484a55d7cc.jpg

But they just use popularity of the "sci-fi" (moar liek space fantasy amirite? SW) genre trying to gain their own goals on it.
What we know as UFOlogy is just modern-day iterations of bestiaries of old. They just acclimatise to the times.

t. GNAA
>>
>>17650436
>Not that I expect you to understand
Acting rude doesn't have any effect on people if you're wearing a tinfoil hat
>>
>go on /x/
>see this
>WAKE ME UP
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x888
>>17645067
I like to think of them as tough love Angels. You know, set against good to strengthen it. Yeah.

See I come from a house of no discipline, so the idea of an active enemy is sort of beneficial; that is if your sporty and courageous and ready to lean forward
, take risks etc.

Not that I consider myself interested in betterment.

So I get very fristrated with the tough love Angels.

I didn't believe in Jesus so I could rate.

But that might be a difficulty on my part, and I'm open to healing in that area of my life.

I would just like it if the healing happened without needing me to come out of my shell.
>>
File: image.jpg (522 KB, 1956x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522 KB, 1956x1133
>>17650450
Me having low expectations isn't a violation against you. Just because I don't expect you to understand doesn't mean I'm being rude.
http://youtu.be/9gxlCjTHEPw
Understand, surprise me.
>>
Anyone else meet the insectoids on DMT?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 239x300
>>17651198
Yeah, that was all /x/ talked about in 2006, what happened?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 450x470
>>17645105
Now that you mention it, looks
>>
>>17645073
Child sized.
>>
>>17651429
Ten years happened
>>
>>17644667
>1998
>experimenting with using stars as destination points in astral projection
>flying through void of space
>shits dark as fuck
>blinding light
>become aware I am sitting a large round black glass like table in a dark but warm room with a very high ceiling
>glance around the room perplexed but interested
>notice someone sitting/standing at a spot at the table almost across from me
>figure comes into focus and I realize it's a praying mantis looking being in a dark robe
>mantis person just stares at me for a long moment
>feel a thin wave of cold pass forwards then backwards through my head during this time
>mantis appears to blink or maybe it's eyes just looked darker then resumed pale green hue
>in my head I hear "You are not the dominant species of your world. We are"
>respond with "That's fine by me. I'm just exploring and learning."
>hear in my head "Do not fall too far."
>before i can ask what that meant I feel myself get pushed away and everything got blurry next thing I know I'm back in my body
>>
>>17644667
Very real and as with any species many different subspecies some benevolent some very evil. Dog entities cat insectiods reptoids avains anything u can think of exist, the rabbit hole goes deep bruh.
>>
>>17651962
similar story!

>decided to attempt astral projection while meditating
>no goal beyond "going higher"
>leaving earth
>void
>cosmic views and then
>im in some kind of body, i assume an avatar of mine.
>find myself at the same large round black glass-like table, but the room is shimmering with vibrant gas and crystalline structures
>it feels sacred in that its a safe place
>a mantis in a robe and another being more toad or catfish like look over to me
>the lord of fish beckons me forward
>"what brings you here today human, you have no appointment"
>mantis: "that's the problem with his kind, they are impatient. why are they regarded as higher functioning?"
> i reply "i apologize, i was just passing through"
>they look bewildered
>i feel awkward and just let the scene fade to void
>open eyes and just sit there astounded by the utter pointlessness and latent importance of the experience
>>
>>17650422
Nigger if they're a higher being they're not going to be as poorly disciplined as we are.
>>
>>17651962
Sounds like man in the moon. AAA+ A-movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMw6O6r_JxE
>>
File: 1462247647525.jpg (305 KB, 890x800) Image search: [Google]
1462247647525.jpg
305 KB, 890x800
>>17651435
Scarab
baracS Obama

what could it mean

Baracs Obama backwards is
amabo Scarab
>>
File: rawr.jpg (189 KB, 865x822) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
189 KB, 865x822
>>17653400
the Irish have a legend about fighting a Cave-Bug that could defeat an army and never lost a battle

Scarab?
>>
File: wait.png (680 KB, 836x528) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
680 KB, 836x528
>>17653403
the eagle of the dollar bill, flipped and mirroed
is very insectoid like

scarab?
>>
>>17650099
You know insects would not exist outside of our planet, right?
>>
>>17652089
Well that's interesting. Any other encounters like that?
>>
>>17651429
>>
File: orot.jpg (114 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
orot.jpg
114 KB, 700x461
>>
File: mazer-rackham.jpg (31 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
mazer-rackham.jpg
31 KB, 320x400
>>17644667
We'll crush them all the same
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (257 KB, 1414x954) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
257 KB, 1414x954
>>17657977
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.