[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /x/ I have what I believe to be a ghost problem and come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Dear /x/ I have what I believe to be a ghost problem and come to you for aid. My GF I am seeing has psychic potential and has felt and seen what appears to be to her a shadowy black figure at night when we lay together. When spotted it crawls along ceilings and walls almost as if it knows it was spotted. She doesn't feel any hostility or intent and until tonight I did not either. I had taken my ring off to do dishes and later went to put it back on and it was missing. We tore up the couch and did not see it. Yet when I decided to check again, there was the ring sitting in the open. It appears to be fucking with me. What do I do, what esoteric secrets can you share with me?
>>
A few months we decided to sage my apartment and have done so several times since. My dog does not appear to notice anything strange.
>>
>>17643871
okay bro trust me. take a weed joint and burn it and wave it around the room it calms everything i promise it works
>>
>>17643860

I can help you if you're still here fgt
>>
Leave the house/apartment. Get the fuck out. It will not leave. It will not negotiate. It will do everything out can to drive you crazy.

Run.
>>
File: 20130404_024203000_iOS troll.jpg (27 KB, 223x299) Image search: [Google]
20130404_024203000_iOS troll.jpg
27 KB, 223x299
>>17643860
>seen what appears to be to her a shadowy black figure at night when we lay together
you're being cucked by a ghost
>>
>>17643860
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis#Signs_and_symptoms
>>
Tits of your GF with time stamp...

I bet OP is rolplayfag
>>
>>17643860
>shadowy black figure
you must be seeing things, President Obama can't come in your house unless you invite him in
>>
OP here no not a nignog but rather a faceless shadow. It appears mostly near the kitchen, when she turns to look at me sometimes she will look past me into the kitchen and look away quickly. She tells me she sees it out of the corner of her eye.
Not sure what to do since I haven't seen it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.