[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /x/ believe in magic? please watch this and give your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (237 KB, 468x357) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237 KB, 468x357
does /x/ believe in magic?

please watch this and give your thought:
https://youtu.be/0RQpF6tG2Cc?t=111

No I'm not religious.
>>
>>17643443
islam is the religion of terror
>>
>>17643448
that video relates to magic. views on religion are irrelevant, as I OP, am not religious in any way. I just want to discuss magic with /x/ regarding this video.
>>
Ain't nobody got time for an hour long religious sermon
>>
>>17643512
it's in its entirety aimed at magic (and the different types).

Just listen to it when you have time in the background or something
>>
>>17643524
You're not religious, why should you or I care about religious views on magic?
>>
>>17643533
it's magic viewed from a different angle, so it's interesting to me. I research many different religions, there's wisdom and facts encrypted in them that the majority of people can't find.
>>
This guy is batshit crazy
>>
>>17643551
Interesting, maybe. Having truth to it? I think whatever views they have are only related to the benefit of their religion in some way, maybe even biased and misleading.
>>
>>17643580
Not to mention outdated, being based on some thousand year old book.
>>
>>17643592
you believe the best sources about magic are modern? are you serious?
>>
>>17643604
it would make sense
>>
>>17643604
Who said anything about best? Do you really think some thousand year old Arabian book would have everything about magic that would have existed in the thousand years afterwards from all places around the world?
>>
>>17643607
what would make sense? the real science of Magic has been lost for hundreds of years, and it isn't even considered or taken seriously, so whatever modern content (books) exist, they are at most psudo magic, and should not be taken seriously.
>>
>>17643615
>everything
you're just mad and triggered and are putting words in my mouth, I'm just here to discuss magic, and hear people's opinions on this specific angle on magic.
>>
>>17643624
Stop projecting, you got your discussion, you just don't like the way it went.
>>
>>17643629
>you got your discussion
no I didn't we didn't discuss their angle, all you did was: hurr islam, hurr this guy.

the thread was derailed by triggered retards with no ontopic discussion
>>
what if science IS magic and we are all too stupid to participate?
>>
>>17643631
we didn't discuss their angle on magic*

>>17643633
modern science is increasingly more and more "magic" like with theoretical physics and quantum physics.
>>
>>17643631
The sermon relates Islamic view on magic, he quotes his holy book, are you denying this?
>>
>>17643643
that's my point, what does /x/ think about this specific angle on MAGIC?

can you read?
>>
>>17643651
Don't get my point already? Religious views on magic are self serving, preachy and questionable, gave you the reasons too.
>>
>>17643665
>didn't even watch the video
>dismissed it with meme argument
just leave the thread if you don't like it
>>
>>17643443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9V8VAmwOc
>>
>>17643666
Is that how you usually have your discussions? You are just like those preachers, quick to anger and telling people to get out.
>>
>>17643683
no mate, you're the one refusing to have an argument on the CONTENT of the video, which is that the TOPIC of this thread it.
>>
>>17643690
Already told you I'm not going to listen to an hour long sermon, you could have just left it at that and waited for the people who would actually take the time to watch it.
>>
>>17643698
>I'm not going to listen
but that's the point of this thread and topic, so you have nothing ontopic to post. stop continuing to shitpost and derail the thread as if it's your personal blog. goodbye
>>
>>17643702
Did you expect a reply 20 minutes from OP to say something else about the 68 minutes long video other than reasons they would have for not watching it?
>>
>>17643715
I expect you to leave the thread since it doesn't interest (You)
>>
>>17643725
You should also have expected people to not watch some long video that you don't even bother to summarize the points you found interesting.
>>
>>17643735
I don't demand everyone to listen to it, but don't post here if you don't want to listen to it to discuss it. fuck off.
>>
>>17643739
Just keeping you company before there are people who finished watching it, if there's any.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.