[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: thenightmare2015.jpg (224 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
thenightmare2015.jpg
224 KB, 800x1185
i just saw this movie a few weeks ago and JUST started sleeping ok
i'm 27 and a movie hasn't disturbed me this much since i was little...
had sleep paralysis once, was bad but it was NOTHING like what these people deal with...
told me sister about the movie, she got all quite, then admits she has had some episodes like the ones described in this movie, i gave her a big hug like immediately cuz i just can't imagine how brutal it must be...she told me about a few, will share if ppl care

so can we talk about this? not just about sleep paralysis but about the movie.
>>
>>17642997
yeah, please share.
>>
I used to have exploding head syndrome. When I was a kid it was terrifying, late in my 20s I used it to experience OBEs and lucid dreams and was pretty effective (the only bad thing was the pressure in the head). Now in my 30s I dont have it anymore and I miss it because is the only thing I can do LD.
>>
>>17643059
is that what this is about? I just devoloped exploding head syndrome recently whats so scary about it? I just cant ever get to sleep anymore. even when I dont hear the sound I still get hypnik jerking every single time I'm supposed to go to sleep. Its not scary just really fucked up and I'm always tired.
>>
File: 2f5484.gif (2 MB, 275x150) Image search: [Google]
2f5484.gif
2 MB, 275x150
>>17642997
This movie was pretty good, I've never experienced anything as intense as what the people in the movie did but I have been half asleep/half awake with the feeling that I'm being watched.
>>
>>17642997
Where can I fomd said film? Looked around locally, not available with conventional methods.
>>
>>17643244
It's on Netflix
>>
>>17643266
Guess I will have to get a subscription. Much appreciated.
>>
>>17642997
I sometimes have nightmares that last for literal hours and I can't wake up even though I know I'm sleeping.

honestly I sometimes think "yep this is it, I've finally slipped into a coma." because they are so long.

I can't imagine when transhumanism picks up and we all have cyber brains that we can hack.

how will you know if your memories are real and that you aren't in a dream?

imagine the era of brain to brain warfare like cyber war fare in your head.

neuro wars
>>
>>17643285
Pirate Bay senpai?
>>
>>17643285
>>17643244
https://xmovies8.org/watch?v=The_Nightmare_2015#video=Dkm8pO6Fnq7O9BKWTb6yo_u7bQ_eE5y40yn1wQ-rEwg
>>
>>17643320
>>17643322
Ah! Thank you kindly, anons. I will cherish your help humbly.
>>
>>17643119
Not everyone is the same. In my case i felt presences, hear grunts and laughs, had a lot of paralysis, and also used to have hypnagogic and hypnopompic allucinations. When you are a kid and see some shit in your bed it is scary bro.
>>
>>17643351
but thats sleep paralysis and that shits scary as fuck. I hear a repeating sound thats hard to describe but just get louder and more menacing until its right next to my head and I cant turn to look at whats making the noise. I was talking about exploding head syndrome.
>>
I have had this problem for a long time and have seen every kind of apparition imaginable, I'm 30 it started when I was about 20.
I have seen shadow people with hoods, grey aliens, reptilians, shadow spiders, as well as many beings I have no idea how to describe. I also have episodes where my whole body feels like it is vibrating, large popping noises in my head when I try to sleep, and sometimes right when I try to sleep my whole body jerks, like a fast muscle contraction everywhere at once.
When I was very young I saw something that is known as a phantom kangaroo, and right before the sleep paralysis started when I was 20 I saw a tr-3b ufo at a very close distance.

My only advice is that self improvement like exersize and eating healthy seems to help as well as meditation or reading before sleep.

good luck
>>
>>17643059
>exploding head syndrome
wait, this is a thing? I thought I was going crazy
>>
>>17643297
>transhumanism

>fall asleep
>cyber brain stuck in a loop
>never wake up again
>endless nightmares as your bodies dies of dehydration.
>>
>>17642997
>got seriously spooked by sleep paralysis
are you people 12?
>>
>this documentary
>not scientifically knowing what sleep paralysis is

Fucking kek.
>>
>>17643297
>how will you know if your memories are real and that you aren't in a dream?

yeah that's already something to worry about
>>
>>17643373
>but thats sleep paralysis and that shits scary as fuck.
The paralysis is part of the syndrome when it happens at the same time, it is also when the OBE happens. In the late years it was always like this:
>strong electrical sound
>strong pressure in the head
>grunts, or laughs
>say to myself everything is alright because is another "attack"
>dont open the eyes because i know i am sleeping and i will see weird shit
>keep quiet, attempt to stand up
>I feel like I am leaving my body, see my hands tto confirm I am dreaming, they are deformed is funny ways
>i know I am dreaming, run to the window and jump to fly or do spidderman stuff
The problem is that the sound blast comes again and awakes me, but I used to control it.

Usually I had like 4 episodes in the same a night

I am trying tto find an article written by a neuroscientist but I cant find it.
>>
>>17642997
Just watched the trailer, looks good. I've had softcore sleep paralysis
>>
>>17643514
>and sometimes right when I try to sleep my whole body jerks, like a fast muscle contraction everywhere at once.
Same shit happens to me, wakes me up when I'm about to drift off.

Also saw a small UFO fly over me once.

In unrelated news I had a dream last night about Christopher Lee basically bullying me and talking trash to me. Was weird.
>>
>>17642997
why did the asian bitch asking god to save her work?
>>
I've actually had the old hag encounter once. Woke up, couldn't move. Not really worried. Then I realized something was moving in the room, lamp was still on, thought it was my fiancé. The thing walks into view, not my fiancé, a terrible looking darker than dark "hag" stands there. Waits a beat looking at me, dives at me, beats the ever loving shit out of me for what seemed like forever. See in the darkness of her form her face. A horrible old woman with rotting teeth. Then blackness. I wake up several hours later feeling like shit and aching.
>>
>>17642997
You can make friends with the shadow people. They eat emotions and fear is the easiest to elicit in the liminal state. Make friends with them, radiate love, and they'll talk to you
>>
>>17646265
>got beat up by a granny
Sorry friend
>>
Found it, watching now.
>>
Never experienced sleep paralysis, I feel like I'm missing out...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.