[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going back to Hell's gate in spartanburg SC soon. Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: received_10206201494538692.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
received_10206201494538692.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1440
Going back to Hell's gate in spartanburg SC soon. Is there anything I should know, do, or take with me to bring out more activity? Already got some pretty serious shit last time.
>>
condoms
>>
>>17642952
this
>>
>>17642952
>condoms
How do you talk the hellspawn and/or undead into using them?
>>
>>17643054
put condoms on their dicks with your mouth
>>
Thanks guys I don't know what else I expected
>>
>>17643210
welcome newfriend
>>
old child's toy? theres kid ghosts reported there
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 582x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 582x444
>>17642931
Hey op I'm going there next weekend. Any advice?
>are there tunnels?
>easy to find the potters field?
>how about the tanning yard?
>have you followed the train tracks? What direction?
>how is the police presence at night?
>whah happened last time?
>what equipment are you using?
>>
>>17645357
Bring candy and sweets. Ghost kids will either follow you around or get mad because they can't have any/think you're teasing them. Good either way.
>>
>>17646113
0 police presence. My girlfriend has extended family buried there so i have some substance of an excuse to be there, but when I went, from 12:15 to 3:17 am there was noone else at all and no problems.

Simple stuff, cameras, few phones. I'm just a tourist really.

I posted what happened last time, I think I have a copy paste saved. Short version is electrical malfunctions, temperature spots, odd behavior and urges, orbs, and a single partial apparition. Didn't follow the tracks, didn't go in the tunnels, didnt find the tanning yard.

I posted a few nights ago about minor bite marks on my arm that I woke up with, even though I sleep alone in a locked room.
>>
>>17646113
A few times I said something in latin and got a reaction. "Come out to us" made my friend's phones shut off and fritz out simultaneously. "Make light for me" caused a few orbs in the direction of the Joyner plot, serious amounts of unease back there.

We had a system of checking in every few minutes and not commenting on what was happening at the time. unless it was a persistent visual. the temperature stuff was the most consistent between all of us, second being orbs.

>>17646127
great, angry kid ghosts. soon I'll have lots of tiny bite marks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.