[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witches... How threatening are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nxnmrqwuck1uad2ggo7_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxnmrqwuck1uad2ggo7_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
I’m opening this thread because yesterday night we had some weird encounter with what we think was a coven of some sort, and since then many questions came to my head like, Can they be reason with? Are they hostile? Are they vengeful? Should we be worried? Are we supposed to tell the cops? How do we stop that from keep happening? Should we even stop them from doing it? How bad did we fuck up? Please keep in mind, English is not my mother language.

Last weekend, my brother and some friends of his decided to go camping, they are not very much into exploring these websites so I think they were pretty much unaware of all the things people say happen out in the woods.

They ask me to go with them, and, as an introverted person, the peer pressure was too great for me to handle so I said yes; the idea was simple, we would venture into the wilderness on Friday afternoon and would be home by Sunday morning. The week flew by and when Friday arrived we packed up and left the civilization as they planned, regardless of all the prayers I prayed for things to crumble apart.
We prepared our tents in the middle of a slightly open field right next to the car. After we settled things and bonded for a while, around 19:00, they decided to take a walk, because under the cover of the dark “it would be more exciting”, I thought it was a horrible idea, but my fear of rejection didn’t allow me to speak my mind so I tagged along.

After several minutes, we found an abandoned building that used to work as a woodshop that the government shut down due to environmental reasons like a decade ago.

End of part 1
>>
We broke in through the wiring when we heard loud screams coming from inside, as if an animal was being attacked by something, we went inside the facility as quietly as we could, once inside I got those “bad vibes” people say they get once they enter some creepy place, there were crickets all over, the floor was full of mud and the smell of feces and wet animal was quite strong. After some seconds inside, the screams ceased, the struggling was apparently over, and as my brother and his friends started to whisper amongst themselves, because I barely said a word during the exploring, we heard something moving fast on the upper floor.

>What was that? My brother asked.

I didn’t want to add to it but, I swear it sounded the same way someone running around barefoot sounds. We stayed there a couple of minutes, mustering all the courage we could, and we went upstairs, and the first thing we felt was an overwhelming smell of blood and decaying, we turned off the lights of our phones, in an effort to be as sneaky as possible, until we found a room with flickering yellow lights coming from it, at that point, my fear of dying overruled my fear of rejection so I firmly said I was not going in there, my brother decided to stay with me and his friend went to have a look, when we suddenly heard the wiring from outside shaking.
My brother and I ran towards a window and I saw three figures with long, messy hair under the light of the moon jumping through the wiring and running into the foliage, luckily in the opposite direction of our camp.
>They left- I said out loud relieved in a way I can’t describe.

End of part 2
>>
They called us to check the room and we found some cliché and rather mediocre drawings on the walls, a lot of candles, some pretty worn out and some recently placed, lit around the room, blood deliberately spread on floor with some cloth or maybe their own feet, in a vague effort to hid or erase what they were doing, dirty female underwear, human teeth, animal fur, a lot of it, and in the corner of the room, something bleeding out covered with an old, dirty blanket, one of the guys blew two new candles and used them like sticks to lift the blanket to find two black cats and a white pigeon, the pigeon and one of the cats were already rotting, that and the worn out candles let us to the conclusion that they had been doing that for a while already.

>I think they still outside waiting for us to leave so they can finish whatever this is- I suggested looking through the window they possibly used to escape, I got really scared at the thought and the urge to leave was eating me alive.

>They won’t, we can’t let them- one of the guys said and put the blanket back on top of the corpses and set it on fire with the candles.

We left as fast as we could, hoping the fire would die before reaching the forest, packed our things fearing they would find us and retaliate and got home before midnight.
I know it’s stupid, but I’m still scared about it all and I got zero sleep last night, so in case this whole thing backfires in some way, I’d really like to know if there’s a way they can like, find us or ruin or life beyond repair and how do we fix it in case they do or whatever.
>>
Sounds like you ran across a few psychos living out in the woods. I think you should be fine as long as you don't go near there again.
>>
>>17642645

Dont think witches kill cats, but I could be wrong
>>
Geographic location? Definitely don't go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (661 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661 KB, 1071x1068
>>17642645
If this is true you guys are ballsy as fuck. This whole story is the epitome of "don't go in there".
>>
>>17642664
This.

Any sort of neo pagan or "wiccan" witch aren't supposed to kill anything for ritual or in general.
This sounds more to me like either cultists or some sort of misinformed "satanists", more likely just crazy people though. Especially since they sacrificed black cats, which are usually seen as "bad" or related to witchcraft which is only because of misunderstanding and not reality. So yeah, probably just uneducated psycho people thinking they're doing "magic"
>>
>>17642645
Did you take the underwear?
>>
Thanks guys OP here, I came before going to bed hoping to find good news, and I did, I can't thank you enough, the whole situation had me sweating while brushing my teeth, and I wasn't ballsy at all, they were, I was just scared to be left alone.
>>
>>17643176
Did you came in the underwear?
>>
>>17643163
>>17643185
yes yes i am cameing in the underware right now
>>
>>17642645
It's kind of stupid that you guys would just burn the whole place without checking if there's anyone still inside.

>>17642714
Isn't wicca just made up anyway.

Most of the legit stuff in the third world.
>>
>>17643202
I require photo evidence
>>
>>17643232
Who cares if it's made up? Aren't they all? Let people believe what they want.
>>
File: 1452904930993.png (17 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1452904930993.png
17 KB, 1154x860
>>17642638
Do you think witches give magic blowjobs? I lose sleep over trying to figure this out.
>>
>>17643786
Yes
Can confirm from experience
>>
>>17643232
Do you mean made up as in religion in general(which would be stupid since you're on a paranormal board) or because it's a "new" religion? If the later it's not "made up" since most of it's Gods/rituals/whatever come from old European pagan religions. What did you mean by third world though?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.