[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i used to believe we had been visited, but now that almost everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: maxresdefault.jpg (18 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
18 KB, 1280x720
i used to believe we had been visited, but now that almost everybody has an hd camera in their pocket, how do you explain the total lack of quality UFO footage if these things have visited us?

is there any high quality video or pictures of a UFO? theres no excuse for grainy photos anymore unless these things arent real.
>>
People are staring down at phones more than looking at the sky now.
>>
File: waitWAT.jpg (252 KB, 1385x959) Image search: [Google]
waitWAT.jpg
252 KB, 1385x959
OP go outside right now with your cellphone and take a picture of the first airplane you see fly by.

Now look at the picture you took, it will be crap.

You have been answered.
>>
>>17641809
So you believe that their is a race intelligent enough to visit our planet but not that they actually pay attention to the planet they're visiting?

That they can defy physics in one way but not another to the affect of optical camouflage?

kys
>>
lunacognita youtube
>>
>>17641833

Every once in a while I'll read something on here that blows my mind. This just did, total mindfuck.

Basically, our idea of UFOs/aliens visiting us cannot be true, because they would have made it obvious if they wanted us to know. However, thats not to say our skies aren't full of UFOs from beings that don't want us to know their precense and we have no clue what these craft look like since they're hidden.
>>
>>17641809
>>17641809
the turkish ufo footage is awsome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg
>>
>>17641809
One time I saw something, probably 6 years ago, I can't explain while delivering pizzas at night.

>be me, delivering pizzas at night
>stop at a stoplight and look to the sky
>oh sweet, a group shooting star.
>never seen three spaced so evenly and traveling together before
>they stop together and hover in place for about 5 seconds
>then shoot off out. They don't fly out of my vision, just away.
>disappear a few seconds later into the night.

Im not saying it was a ufo, I was tired and it was late, but its the only time I've seen something in the sky I couldn't explain.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17641809
Vampires have no reflection, ufos don't show up on most film.

>tfw dropping truth bombs on the sheeple
>>
>>17641828

This.

The overwhelming majority of commercial cameras are designed to take pictures and film of objects in optimum light conditions and within, what, 30 feet?

Flying below 10,000 feet is pretty much considered low altitude, and even at half that altitude, the typical camera won't take a decent picture of any given aircraft.
>>
>>17641863
>Basically, our idea of UFOs/aliens visiting us cannot be true, because they would have made it obvious

1. Multiple witness observations
2. Multiple air and ground radar observations
3. Multiple photographic observations
4. Governments around the world classifying UFO data as "top secret" and deliberately hiding information from their citizens.

They have made it obvious. People just ignore the evidence because they don't want to believe it.

You could find an alien body, film and broadcast an autopsy, and people STILL wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>17641874
It's also fake.

The "creatures" inside are in the exact same position on multiple dates, which means they are simply model figures in a model UFO.
>>
>>17641809
Lifes not an objective experience,its an subjective one,we live in a virtual simulation,its all about personal spiritual growth"are ufo's important"becoming love is the name of the game.
>>
>>17641810
/thread
>>
>>17641977
Except you will be shocked to learn this isn't a vr program, nor are we a computer/matrix, we are actually alive.. isn't that fucking amazing? Now go show love to everyone.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has a selfie with a UFO or an ET or already.
>>
>>17642171
you are dumb we are all energy
>>
>>17641879
That's what a UFO is
>>
>>17641949
Yeah. Hundreds, if not thousands, of radar visual cases that can be found in the archives of the NSA, FBI, Air Force, CIA and by other countries that everyone seems to ignore.

Official explanations are that two fighting jets and several radar stations on the ground had a bug at the same time that produced something on the radar screen that only made it seems like a flying object that made 90 degree turns, accelerated from 0 to 600 mph in a second and flew away into space with over 20000 mph that randomly happened to align with thousands of eye witness accounts including pilots and generals.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>17641810
underrated post.
>>
>>17641863
>However, thats not to say our skies aren't full of UFOs from beings that don't want us to know their precense and we have no clue what these craft look like since they're hidden.

Exactly.
>>
>>17641949
>They have made it obvious. People just ignore the evidence because they don't want to believe it.
#True

>You could find an alien body, film and broadcast an autopsy, and people STILL wouldn't believe it.
#True

https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy
>>
>>17641863
Humanity is working on the technology right now. Makes sense that aliens would already have it.
>mfw the only aliens we have seen are the fucking retards who didn't know how to operate their ship properly and other aliens laughed at them
>>
>>17642489
>https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy
I aint gon click dat link nigga

Maybe that is another reason so less people believe in this.
>>
>>17642507
>I aint gon click dat link nigga
Pussy. Your taxes paid for it!

No one gives a fuck.
>>
File: hottel_memo_3-22-1950.jpg (381 KB, 906x1167) Image search: [Google]
hottel_memo_3-22-1950.jpg
381 KB, 906x1167
>>17642507
>>>17642489 (You)
>>https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy
>I aint gon click dat link nigga

Kfine. Here it is.
>>
>>17642489
Very interesting link. I'm surprised I'd never heard of this before!
>>
How many times have you looked up at the sky today? Less than 10?

How many times have you looked up at the sky for longer than 2 seconds today? None?

People rarely look up, let alone take HD film of clouds.
>>
>>17641810
lmao at the "/thread" replies.

This is a totally vapid, vague and pointless Baby Boomer tier answer that just dodges the question.
>>
>>17641810
>>17641828
>>17641936
Pretty much this.

I'm not sure about those phone cameras (not into technology) but to my knowledge they don't have optical zoom. Unless there's an attachment for it or it's some fancy rich phone.

Without smartphones when people looked up into the sky and carried a camera, even a cheap one, always had an optical zoom to get a close up of stuff.
>>
File: Chief UFO investigator.jpg (55 KB, 487x396) Image search: [Google]
Chief UFO investigator.jpg
55 KB, 487x396
>>17642429
>"According to our investigations, what actually happened is that there was a weather inversion that made the radar malfunction, resulting in the launch of two Air Force fighters to close in on the suspected unidentified object, however, upon reaching the area of concern, the fighter pilots radar also malfunctioned, resulting in a false radar lock on a flock of geese flying in the area that guided them to the suspected object, and it was this malfunction that made both fighter pilots believe that the planet Venus was the object on their radar, which they then pursued until they were forced to return to base for fuel. The ground witness reports of this incident turned out to be Chinese lanterns launched in celebration of Chinese new year, which were, unfortunately, also mistaken as UFO's by personnel in our air traffic control tower."

t. gubmint
>>
>>17642563
>planet Venus

Say wut?
>>
>>17642521
Except there are at least two groups who do pay close attention to the sky: meteorologists and astronomers, of both the serious amateur and professional kind.

In these groups we find a dearth of UFO reports. Why? Because they know the sky and what casuals would mistake as a "UFO" is an identified object for them. If they do find something they can't identify, they want to find out what it actually is and seek to do so instead of going "wooloo spaec aleins."

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/09/01/why-astronomers-dont-report-ufos/
>>
/x/ mod get very butthurt with these kind of threads
>>
>>17642603
>meteorologists and astronomers

Meteorologists specialize in the use of weather radar, not the kind of radar used to track lone flying objects.

Astronomers specialize in observing objects OUTSIDE the atmosphere, NOT inside the atmosphere. Their reliability is nowhere near that of professional aviators, and their ability to identify flying objects is on par with any other non-aviator.

>If they do find something they can't identify, they want to find out what it actually is and seek to do so instead of going "wooloo spaec aleins."

Who doesn't? Nobody sees an object and jumps straight to "UFO" except idiots, and aviation professionals tend not to be idiots.

Astronomers and "scientists" alike are hesitant to make UFO reports because they lack the moral courage to face down their peers that would chastise them for making such a report, regardless of the incident.

Try again.
>>
I've seen UFO's three time, the second time for over two hours and the third time (say 30 minutes) it was a minute or two about 100-200 meters away from me.
The first time I had the sense to run back to grab my camera record it and I still have it filmed, but never posted. But It's basically just two squares twirling around in the clouds at about 4000m of altitude based on the clouds.
The other times...I knew I could spend time recording, but I just watched in disbelief, trying to see as much as possible, wasting no time with a camera.
Happened in asia in places rumoured to have activity...
>>
>>17641810
dae think kids these days spend too much time on their telly wangy pocket boxes and not enough time avoiding vaccines????
>>
File: 1461390300339.gif (967 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
1461390300339.gif
967 KB, 400x261
>>17642563
CIA pls go
>>
>>17642555
Is this post ironic?
>>
>>17642512
>Very interesting link. I'm surprised I'd never heard of this before!
You're welcome.
>>
File: looking-at-your-phone.jpg (396 KB, 1200x897) Image search: [Google]
looking-at-your-phone.jpg
396 KB, 1200x897
>>17641809
>how do you explain the total lack of quality UFO footage if these things have visited us?
Because that HD camera is also a computer that connect to the internet and people actually use it to connect to the internet and social media, not taking picture of the sky or even looking at it for that matter.
>>
>>17642877
>>
>>17641809
Do some research!

Search ufo in Jerusalem

You can watch some hd from 3 different angles
>>
>>17641949
>>17642429
>>17643016
https://youtu.be/i3h-F0lars4
>>
>>17643046
The link is in the post here>>17643055
>>
>>17643055
Good link.

Hadn't seen that Jew city vid before.
>>
>>17641874

Least remarkable UFO video I've ever seen.
>>
>>17641880
Dir en grey?
>>
>>17642627
You're so ignorant that it's painful. You don't know what you are talking about, you are talking out of your ass without a shred of knowledge of the sky community based on nothing but your own assumptions.

Amateur astronomy is a very popular hobby, there are hundreds of thousands to a few million amateur astronomers worldwide, and people are just as devoted to it as pokemon, fishing, video games or any other hobby. Some people are so serious about it that they spend tens of thousands of dollars on equipment, or even build their own small observatory. It's a lifestyle for many.

When you spend hundreds of thousands of hours outside observing the night sky, you know it like the back of your hand. Every constellation, the names of common stars, the locations of objects as well as satellites, meteors, and yes even aircraft. Photography and astronomy go well together, and telescopes and binoculars gives experience with optical systems and the artifacts they create. Very often there will be "UFO" pictures here that you ignorants will jump on that are nothing more than camera artifacts.

In contrast if you're Joe Ignorant like you, and go for looking for UFO's without knowing shit about the sky, you're probably going to mistake satellites, the Pleiades star cluster, the Orion nebula, or even planets as UFO's (interesting as they are often described as having radiating antennae, which is precisely what nearsightedness creates when trying to focus on a bright point object.)

Amateur astronomers are also often interested in atmospheric phenomena, especially rare ones like Sun Dogs, moon halos, and unusual cloud formations. So are other sky watchers such as amateur meteorologists and storm chasers.
>>
So what we find in the sky community is a virtual absence of actual UFO reports, while "UFOlogists" almost always don't know shit about the sky, which is really fucking incredible because you'd think they'd give a fuck about space, but it seems UFOtards only care about their crazy alium mythology and don't give a shit about space or the sky. amateur astronomers as "lacking moral courage" is silly because they're just like you or me, and amateurs have no professional standing on the line.

The only reasonable conclusion is that the vast majority of UFO's are misidentified mundane objects or hoaxes. You can play E.T. of the gaps and say "But there's the chance some are real" but without true hard evidence outside of blurry-ass photos and tard accounts, you don't have shit to bring to the table.
>>
>>17642417
Got me there. Replace UFO with aliens.
>>
>>17643422
Nah. There are a -lot- of very serious UFO reports out there. Even if you don't believe any civilian-made report, there are immense quantities of military sightings, as well as many, many reports by police officers and commercial airline pilots.
I strongly recommend you read Richard Dolan's books (the two volumes of UFOs and the National Security State detail the best reports year by year, starting in the 1940s onwards - and most of those are from militaries all around the world, at that) and/or watch a documentary like 'I Know What I Saw' to become familiar with the evidence on the topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk

Something else for you to google: "national press club ufo disclosure conference"
>>
>>17641809
There's not any high-quality footage because I destroyed them all in The War
>>
>>17643415
First, you do realize that UFO's are observed in the daytime, right Mr. Spaz?

Second, I'm an amateur astronomer as well.

Lastly, if you think you're more capable of identifying flying objects in the sky than professional aviators, then it is you that's the ignorant motherfucker.
>>
>>17643422

>The only reasonable conclusion is that the vast majority of UFO's are misidentified mundane objects

No shit. There's thousands of reports made every year all over the planet. Nobody cares about the ones that can be explained away, it's the reports that can't, made by competent observers, and corroborated by other witnesses and technology that matter most.

>but without true hard evidence outside of blurry-ass photos and tard accounts, you don't have shit to bring to the table.

We make assessments based on the information we have, not the information we'd like to have. That's how we've gained most of our understanding of the cosmos.

There's been enough information obtained since 47' to know that we are not alone, and have been visited repeatedly by some kind of extraterrestrial objects and species.
>>
>>17642768
>>17642531
You guys sound really butthurt. Maybe you're projecting, because you're one of the personality-devoid consumer morons wandering around this planet with his face glued to his screen.

Shit, I'm only 24. As I've grown up, I've seen people get more and more absorbed in their technology. It wasn't that bad with flip phones that could only play snake or tetris, but now that we have these very advanced devices that can play app games designed to maximally exploit human psychology, people are literally addicted to these things. They're changing our behavior; how often do you see people whip out their phones the moment there was a lull in the conversation, or while hanging out with friends, or while eating at the table with family. We're sapping our lives away by constantly focusing on these little screens, as the real world and real experiences pass by all around us. I wonder how many books will be written in 50 years about people who realized too late that they wasted their life playing candy crush and angry birds, and now they're lying on their death bed with no memories or experiences. You don't have to be an old fogey to see this, you literally just have to look up from your screen from time to time.
>>
>>17644184
Very thought provoking post.

Which I read on my phone.
>>
>>17641950
you mean just how a pilot in a human aircraft would be in the exact same position?

never offer your stupid fucking opinion again
>>
>>17642531
narcissism: the post
>>
File: nickell-famous-alien.jpg (51 KB, 578x432) Image search: [Google]
nickell-famous-alien.jpg
51 KB, 578x432
Has /x heard about the Pascagoula abduction?

>On the evening of October 11, 1973, co-workers 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker told the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff's office they were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi when they heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights and an oval shaped object 30-40 feet across and 8-10 feet high. Parker and Hickson claimed that they were "conscious but paralyzed" while three "creatures" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination before releasing them.[2][1]

excerpts from the interview:

>I can tell you here and now, and God is my witness and l believe in God, that when 1 die I'll tell everybody what I saw. And it'll be the same story. -Charles Hickson

> And they glided me into that thing. You know, how you just guide somebody. All of us moved like we were floatin' through air. When I got in there, they had me, you know, they just kind of had me there. There were no seats, no chain, they just moved me around. I couldn't resist them, I just floated-felt no sensation, no pain. They kept me in that position a little while, then they'd raise me back up.

full transcript of the interview here: http://www.nicap.org/reports/731011pascagoula_hicksontape.htm

Very convincing stuff. These people know their friends all think they are crazy and they keep telling the same story
>>
>>17644238
There's a difference between being in the same position and in the EXACT same position.....days after the fact.

Natural beings, including pilots, move, while figurines don't, and those figures never moved.

That shit was fake as fuck, anon.

Never offer your stupid opinion ever again.
>>
>>17641828
R u a wizard

>>17641833
Never misunderestimate the power of stupidity...even ayylamos can get sloppy now and then

>>17641977
420 was last week, chum

>>17642174
Under8d

>>17644184
Your preaching to the choir, ya windbag.

>>17644218
Kek
>>
File: deus_ex_was_rubbish_10.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1045) Image search: [Google]
deus_ex_was_rubbish_10.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1045
>>17644184
get bent you dumb asshole
>>
>>17641949
>>17642429
/sci/ here, I don't believe in any of the other bullshit posted on this board but UFOs I do believe in because if you compare with say demons or ghosts there is a lot of significant differences. Radar data, government investigations, professional witnesses, compared with a bunch of kids in a dark house saying they saw something and zero evidence to back it up. Unfortunately this has caused a problem, other /sci/ types no matter how much I tell them refuse to listen and I don't really like talking with /x/ types because they go into reptilian and NWO shit. It's like nobody has a middle stance on UFOs which is there's credible evidence for them existing but nobody knows what they are or where they came from. It's either "they're running the government" or "it's swamp gas"
>>
>>17642811
lol@ the FBI explanation, "we never bothered investigating this, it's nothing guys!"
>>
>>17644285
>http://www.nicap.org/reports/731011pascagoula_hicksontape.htm
I wasn't aware of this case, thanks, Anon.
>>
>>17645262
>lol@ the FBI explanation, "we never bothered investigating this, it's nothing guys!"
They were scared because it was above their pay grade and outside their jurisdiction. There was already a body tasked with the issue, and the informant was probably from that body. He likely went to the FBI thinking.. "theyre the federal police, surely they will do something".. and they buried it, and I'm sure him, without knowing it. In my opinion this page was released because it somehow slipped through the declass process.

Accidents happen.

Now getting it back is like getting a drop of kiool aid out of a swimming pool.
>>
Face it, /x/. The extraterrestrial hypothesis has not ever been a good fit. "Aliens" = DEMONS.
>>
>>17643264
the ufo footage was taken from 5 miles distance, over the sea, I think its the best ufo footage that ever existed, you ca also see the pilots, and they are moving, there are videos out there showing the real footage and analysing the pilots : http://turkeyufocase.blogs..pot.fr/

>>17641950
bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysuz2OTO3k#t=94

go to aprox 1:34 the footage was taken from really far away
>>
>>17645940
That's even dumber.

Just saying.
>>
File: fukNnana.jpg (45 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
fukNnana.jpg
45 KB, 640x609
>>17645940
dude i would fucking rock your ass, say that shit to my face, demons are their own fucking thing, look "Airplanes" = DEMONS, i can do it to its like the God situation, when he is ready to reveal himself to us only then will we know. so wait for it, this is the age of dis info to ween out the ones who will not be ready for it when the time comes, shit theres going to be a lot of things coming to light that no one is ready for.
>>
>>17645940
its not anyones fault but your own if you can't see the signs
>>
>>17645963
>The age of Disinfo.

Very accurate description of our current times.
>>
>>17645957

There are two different videos filmed on two different dates, and the supposed "crew" are in the EXACT same position, not "close" to the same position, but EXACTLY in the same spots. That's clearly evidence of models being used inside the supposed craft, as live crews move.

That film is bullshit. Period.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.