[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
subliminal messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: subliminal-images-44-728[1].jpg (103 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
subliminal-images-44-728[1].jpg
103 KB, 728x546
So I've noticed a bunch of channels on Utube focusing on subliminals for crazy things like superpowers and switching sexes, etc... but it's got me wondering: could you use subliminals effectively to nudge yourself into certain skill sets? Could you tell yourself you see dead people, for instance, and eventually become actually aware of ghosts?
>>
Why subliminal? Just learn to self-suggest yourself, and keep doing it. Eventually it will work. I mean for mental and fysical skills, dunno about seeing dead people, maby its gone too far in thatpoint..
>>
File: 1386898468825.gif (994 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
1386898468825.gif
994 KB, 160x220
welcome to magic bitch!
>>
>>17641699
Tell me a bit more about self-suggestion. What works best?
>>
>anon wants to seriously make himself schizo
Well buddy, have fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM
>>
>>17641572
No. Subliminals only work, if they even do work, when you only know of them subconsciously. So using them to "force" yourself into skill sets or whatnot is an act that is destined to fail the moment you consciously know what's going on.
>>
sex is so cool
>>
File: Son.jpg (52 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Son.jpg
52 KB, 256x362
>>17641699
did you seriously just spell physical like that...
>fysical
With an "f", really? I suggest you get that fixed.
See what I did there?
>>
>>17641820

>>Wake Up

Fuck. I thought I gave a shit until I saw that.

When people get so annoying you'd rather take the shit over the truth.
>>
>>17641820
Holy fuck.
>>
I'm fascinated by the almost universal rejection of the efficacy of subliminals. Makes me think there's something to it.
>>
>>17641572

YOU MEAN A PRODUCT PROMOTING SEX APPEAL IS SUBLIMINALLY PROMOTING SEX?

go fuck yourself schizo
>>
>>17642097
There is. Advertising understands that people buy based on emotion, not logic. You make an emotional decision, then use logic to justify your purchase.
>>
>>17642165
See this is what I'm talking about... I've noticed that people who study subliminals really tightly focus it on this general emotional-impulse phenomena, but videos like the above >>17641820
that stupid "wake up" BS notwithstanding, show that there's a fair amount of work being done on more complex messages as well. There's also the story of the BBC radio, which when launched people HATED until they started broadcasting backwards messages telling people they were great.

So idk... feels like an awful lot of effort goes into shutting down close examination of these more complex forms.
>>
>>17642112
not compelling enough.
try try again.
>>
>>17641883
Excuse me, me habla no inglese, just try to be patient and stay calm.
>>
>>17642192
That's straight from business classes. I earned my degree, then wasted it doing charity and pursuing religious study, but that's what we learned in school.

Advertisers (the good ones) have selling things down to a science, and psychology & subliminal thought processes are heavily involved. It's about gaining trust and "authority" in the target's mind (even unconsciously), then giving them a logical path so they can make the decision you want them to make.

You make the decision for people, then convince them they've made it themselves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.