[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: clover.jpg (132 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
clover.jpg
132 KB, 500x373
does /x/ know any magic, ritual, etc. to influence luck?
>>
How far are you prepared to go to gather necessary materials?
>>
>>17641573
Is that a yes? If so come on, spill it.
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2 MB, 400x253
Hard work, keeping yourself and home clean, and not being obnoxious have been shown to improve a person's luck.
>>
>>17641578
Ayy that's going to be hard considering I live with a hoarder.
>>
>>17641578
Having a good job can get you money.

Exercise has been shown to improve muscle tone.

If you try several times you are more likely to succeed.

Oh aren't we being so helpful.
>>
>>17641594
SO things that are proven to work don't interest you?

Like OP you want to hear about a seKreT ritUal you can do while sitting on your ass at home that will bring you wealth?
>>
if its money you want i suggest using this
http://www.santamuerte.org/santamuerte/7304-the-powerful-money-prayer-of-the-holy-death.html
but you have to devote to her and NEVER turn your back on her or she'll take it away
>>
>>17641604
Hey. The board we're having this conversation on? It's called /x/, which is the "Paranormal" board. Lemme just Google up that term for ya...

par·a·nor·mal
ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: paranormal
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.
"a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers"
>>
>>17641614
I've seen how these things play out. The guy lives the high life but one day breaks a leg or gets sick or he goes on a bender, and he doesn't end up doing ritual for a couple days. That's regarded as lack of devotion and BAM, life fucked.

The kick in the nads is inevitable I think.
>>
>>17641628 but to devote to her you just have to recite a prayer and ask for a sign once she accepts you you pray to her every sunday on an altar built for her you do the ritual once you she asks for something in return like did the ritual and promised more offering and i did i got 60 bucks lying on a gas station i shit you not 60 fking dollars the next day i got a promotion so i kept my word bought her a bottle of tequila and a cigar and thanked her for blessing me
>>
honestly the only way to piss her off is if you are unfaithful to your wife/gf/bf/husband other than that she'll just take it away not in a bad kind of way but like your luck will return to normal
>>
Well, if you have the patience to meditate for however long it takes to convince you, and it'll take time to cultivate, but the following helps me pull ridiculously lucky bullshit off;

1) No matter what, there is a path
2) the answer to the problem is within the problem
3) if a problem is unsolveable, it is fact.
4) no matter what, (you) will have what you need.

Couple things with that: luck doesnt come right away or like you expect. If you get any. Believing these things was a nessesary part of my life, as im poor as fuck. So far, i haven't been left wanting. You can also throw in the diety of your choice when trying to manifest luck. Im under the impression that if you can get yourself to believe it though, thats enoigh to get away with murder
>>
>>17641696
LOVE your #1. That attitude has helped me do more seemingly impossible shit in my life than anything else. Invented jobs in fields that didn't exist, got paid to basically sit at home and do 5 minutes of work a day for a year, etc... yeah, it's a fundamental absolutely.

#4 is fucking true as fuck as well. Took me awhile to stop being afraid of not having "enough".

Can you tell me more about #2 and #3 though?
>>
Gold.
>>
>>17641592
I know those fken feels. You keep your room clean but see what theirs is like and instantly feels like the place is a wreck
>>
>>17641718
"my" room is also part of their hoard terrirory
>>
1. Gratitude. Be thankful for every experience you have been gifted. If it has not been ideal then it is something to learn from.

2. Love. Love is a state of being. Revel in it.

3. Abundance. There is always enough.

4. Treat otherwith respect and kindness.

5. Positive action. Listen to your intuition And act upon it.

These have helped me find everything I ache for so far.
>>
>>17641562

>>17641562
I find following my true will, praying
to Ganesha and Kali, and Hoodoo sugar/honey bowls help/ also having an ancestor altar.
>>
I don't know how to explain it but I somehow have extreme luck on "unluky days" like Friday the Thirteenth.

One time on a Friday the Thirteenth in middle school I got a 100% on History and Science tests I didn't even try on, found 5 dollar bill in the field, and fucking field tested Coke Cherry Zero before it went on to the market.

I got hone and found that my Dad got pullover for a ticket, my Mom locked her keys in the car, and my little brother all had terrible days.

Shit like this happens everytime.
>>
>>17642786
>Praying to gods who cant even poo in the loo

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, anon.
>>
File: buffyyuck.gif (343 KB, 250x145) Image search: [Google]
buffyyuck.gif
343 KB, 250x145
>>17642788

>cherry coke zero
>lucky
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.