[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about what happened at Apple. First off, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1027x1343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1027x1343
Let's talk about what happened at Apple. First off, my condolences to the family. Very sad news.

Edward owned a couple of domains:

Www.notthedroids.com
Www.starkexplorationoflightandshadow.com

His web pages consisted of Instagram posts but his account was deleted.

Facts:
>His social media was deleted by a heavy administrator. (Why?)
>He was 25
>his Twitter picture was a 1.2 million dollar sportswear
>>
>Let's talk about what happened at Apple

1) way too vague
2) NOT PARANORMAL
>>
What happed? Pls elaborate.
>>
>>17641557

25 year old Software engineer blew his noodles out in a conference room using a handgun at the Apple campus. Left no clues on why he did it. Therefore Why?
>>
>>17641557
>What happed? Pls elaborate.

But that's the point. An OP makes a vague ambiguous statement to start a thread, and then anyone that doesn't know what he's babbling about is declared a pleb. It's all very mysterious and elite.

Or if could be OP is a lazy ass dim-bulb millennial and has no idea how to convey basic ideas.
>>
>>17641561
No he just said what he was referring too.

And thats all? Ppl dnt just shoot themselves mate so tell me more of the story? Are they covering something up? Is he trying to bring attention to something or someone?
>>
>>17641559
Or they erased the clues.
>>
>>17641561

Apple wouldn't admit he's an employee and heirs previous social media states he's a software engineer at Apple. I'm going to say about this much because it's public domain.

Apple is a billion dollar company.

I'm asking what did you think what happened and what was his purpose for the domains he owned?
>>
Im sure someone on here has screenshots of his social media, instagrams, ext.Doesnt google do that or something?
>>
>>17641588
>heirs previous social media states he's a software engineer

His heirs had sites saying what his job was? Kind of weird.
>>
>>17641593

His*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.