[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious disappearances near national parks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: missing.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
missing.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Isn't it strange that so many of these cases have the same mo - no marks on the victims - nothing stolen - no obvious cause of death. Mainstream media will not go near an otherworldly explanation - aliens? shapeshifters? What does x think?

There is a truly wierd voicemail recording from a victim who was found 2 months later. Those creepy sounds are the most anyone has to go on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlHjUa9zb5g
>>
>>17640392

Nature fighting back
>>
>>17640392
It's the Institute.
>>
>>17640392
fucking aliens man

aliens should be banned
>>
>>17640392
this sounds like aliens or serial killers
>>
These deaths could be from any number of things though. Loose serial killers, suicide, psychotic episodes, etc.

There have been rumors for a long time of a secret cult that drowns unsuspecting people (mostly young men).
>>
File: hitler_alien.jpg (155 KB, 722x545) Image search: [Google]
hitler_alien.jpg
155 KB, 722x545
>>17640429

It seems logical that if there would be aliens doing abductions that there would be some experiments gone wrong or terminal cases. But that would not explain the voicemail
>>
>>17640465
Try listening to a full 2 hours version not an excerpt. It's not hard, its an easy and entertaining listen.

But basically the reason why it can't be a serial killer or cult is that the MO is very specific and precise with couple minor variations. And if it were the case of people killing people in these parks and abducting them, then they would have a %100 success rate over several hundred years. That's simply not possible for a phenomenon that has happened for centuries across the world. It doesn't just happen in the US but in national parks around the world.
>>
>>17640475

people killing people = 100% success rate - you mean aliens killing people?
Interesting point about the whole piece - do you have a link?
>>
>>17640467
why are aliens so scary looking? did they program us in our dna to be afraid of them when they created us form apes?
>>
>>17640475
>national parks
lets just call it what it is, it is land set apart from civilization, or in other words the wilderness. all sorts of shit can happen to a soft city person that thinks they can handle that shit, and die like fucking idiots some meters from the walking paths. this is just my thinking hearing of the phenomena from other media.

anyway I haven't heard this particular show yet, but i'll seek it out now since all the disappearances do interest me a lot, even if i'm not of the crowd thinking it is ayy lmaos.
>>
It's not just America national parks but rather a global phenomena.
The dominant theory related to these missing persons profiles is largely UFO/Alien related.
Handicapped people some of which can't walk and have debilitating diseases/syndromes also vanish with no foul play involved.
Australia experiences these same cases and for the most part they are completely unexplained.
There have even been instances of when clusters of people go missing that military PSYOPS steps in to stabilize the situation and eliminate the possibility of 3rd party investigations.
The evidence persists around a specific kind of profile that is related more to Alien/UFO abductions than any other phenomena.
Because of that, the leading conclusion that anyone eventually reaches (who have studied missing persons cases thoroughly) is Alien abduction.
The bodies eventually turn up in some cases and the cause of death is usually a key indicator of extraterrestrial involvement.
Being a scary subject that goes against the consumer grains of travel, vacations, and exploration of the Earth - the subjectivity is eliminated largely from the mainstream media which in itself is a conspiratorial enigma.
Just step back and think for a minute about why Special Agent Fox Mulder started working on the X-Files and perhaps you'll begin to see why some people study these cases.
>>
File: 00repto.jpg (120 KB, 648x388) Image search: [Google]
00repto.jpg
120 KB, 648x388
my theory https://notehub.org/01an7

i later found out all the US capitals and newspapers (and euro ones) are on the edge of the river/pond/forest. spooky imo.
>>
File: aVPj9Pv_700b.jpg (26 KB, 552x434) Image search: [Google]
aVPj9Pv_700b.jpg
26 KB, 552x434
>>17640412
>>
ITT another rehashed MitD episode
>>
Why is the 2 minute voicemail that McCabe left is nowhere to bw found on the net? We need to find it and analize it for references. Maybe it was some sort of mafia or a debt that he never paid so he got murdered but godamn the purring and the growls gave me boosegumps
>>
>>17641400
Re cause of death - I think half the problem here is that there is no obvious cause of death - many bodies are found without a scratch - in the video David Paulides suggests the use of drugs like ghb - but who knows?

I forget why Fox Mulder started investigating - please fill me in...
>>
>>17641660
Also what annoys me is the assumption by cops that nothing suspicious has occurred. They have a crazy ass voicemail and no reason to think this guy somehow lost his way. I would guess they have something to hide.
>>
>>17640392
florida looks like a dick with herpes sores all over the shaft
>>
>>17640392
whats that game in the first clip?
>>
File: 1461579898698.jpg (36 KB, 716x712) Image search: [Google]
1461579898698.jpg
36 KB, 716x712
>>17640467
this pic always makes me laugh
>>
Read missing 411 ( the one on North America) and you'll see that sometimes the people dissappearing is the least strangest aspect of some of the accounts. Esp. When they show up 30 miles away, on the other side of a mountain range, in their underwear, drowned. With no body of water near by.
>>
>>17643012
why do you assume this isn't someone going to length to hide the body?
>>
>>17643029
because this is x, we dont use logic here
>>
>>17640465
you talking about the happy face killers?
>>
>>17640392

The "otherworldly" sound is an awful lot like raccoons. The growls, the trilling. These are pretty common sounds to hear in the woods at night.

As a former park ranger, that would be my guess. Although why the man is moaning, hurt and disoriented I can't say.
>>
>>17643069
did we watch the same video the voicemail I heard was 10 seconds and I didnt hear any growls just the gurgling noise.
>>
>>17643083

You can search for other clips online.

They aren't much longer, but in some you can clearly hear animals.
>>
>>17643088
source? I wouldnt know where to start.
>>
shapehifters??? why is this your go-to explanation?

why would shapeshifters of all things, be the prevalent cause of disappearances?

fuckin creepypastafucks and their memewalkers
>>
>>17643100

search "Henry McCabe voicemail"
>>
>>17643117
>Henry McCabe voicemail
I cant find anything but the original news report and its the same clip. can you clue me in?
>>
>>17643117
does anyone have an mp3/wav of the voicemail?
>>
>>17643141

nah, I've just found tons of news reports with varying short clips.

>>17643145

I wish I could find this as well.
>>
>>17643151

cont.

Some of the clips are a few seconds of him shouting something like "stop please stop" but his speech sounds slurred

a few are just seconds of him moaning, liek he is being tortured

others are of him moaning and some kind of very loud growling sounds

the rest of the clips contain animal noises that seem to be in the background, the "racoon noises" I described

I was never able to find a clip longer than ten seconds
>>
>>17643159
well fuck it then.
>>
>>17643151
so was this guy found mutilated?
>>
>>17642859

Iirc his sister was abducted by aliens or something. I guess the poster was suggesting that people get interested in these types of things after it affects them in a personal way.
>>
Does anyone have a link to one of the newer interviews.
>>
B00mp
>>
Aliens can interrupt a human's mirror skills with astounding accuracy. And the GHB he talked about definitely sounds the power of what I can call the "blue beam". Only why are they drowning these people?
>>
>>17640552
True
but this mccabe dude is from Liberia,where escaped a bloody civil war-
Afrika
The dark continent , lions and shit-its hard to imagine something in wisconsin freaking this dude out that much, unless it was a cryptid-also there are related articles about the large Liberian community there and how there are killings in the community with ties to the war - kind of a bosnian serbian thing-
very confusing
>>
>>17640552
the command to stop it after the screaming subsides is pretty telling. Its definitely some freaky deeky shit.
>>
>>17643159
the weirdest part is the voicemail was released but only the news stations have access to it and never released anything more than 10 second clips.
>>
>>17643199

no. not a mark on him. He drowned, but was found on dry land 30 mi from the nearest body of water.
>>
>Florida almost entirely red

Well, no more hiking for me.
>>
>>17642995
So you're saying Ted Cruz has something to do with it? I suppose there are those rumors about him being the Zodiac...
>>
>>17641476

Ok here's my problem with your theory - it makes sense that population and development would occur on the edges of wetlands - so matching the disappearances with, of all things, gayness is a case of mistaking cause for effect - how so? Because both missing persons and gay populations are a function of population concentration.
>>
>>17644105
Assuming red equals missing person - note to self - no vacation in Florida or anywhere near the west coast - actually just hover in the midwest from now on...
>>
>>17642859
In a large percentage of the cases there is no identifiable official cause of death.
However, cases involving "X-File" material cod's are just as prevalent as other case types.

Mulder joined the FBI to investigate the disappearance of his sister.
>>
File: caves2.jpg (531 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
caves2.jpg
531 KB, 1280x853
>>17644773
yea thats fair but does it actually match the population map?
the missing people were in the mountains

also theres some correlation to caves, shrug its just data in the end
>>
maybe the missing people just got eaten by a bear or alligator which explains why nothing is taken and body is not found. Seems like a reasonable explanation given it's a nation park and all.
>>
>>17644065
He was found in a lake fagtron.
>>
File: really dude.jpg (292 KB, 1653x1653) Image search: [Google]
really dude.jpg
292 KB, 1653x1653
>>17640392
Me thinks this is AT&T's coverage map
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.