[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's really in the thought's and beliefs that are labeled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ....jpg (515 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
515 KB, 632x600
It's really in the thought's and beliefs that are labeled as crazy that you truly learn something new. So get it off your chest my brothers and sisters, I'm ready to learn something new. tell me the things you realized but are to afraid to tell the rest.
>>
>>17639363
I have hair on some of my dick shaft
>>
apostrophes are for possessions and contractions not plurals
>>
In your ass
>>
>>17639363
well....

everything is connected.
the universe is order and chaos.

order is control
chaos is war

everything is connected and must be controlled by one thing.

the only way to ensure survival of the self is to integrate all things into the self and take control of them.

there is the self and the not self

the entire universe, the entire "not self" is one single entity that is playing a game with you for it's entertainment

everything is already integrated as one except you which was created by the lying all powerful entity.

the entire universe is one single concoius entity playing with you.

it is all powerful and can read your mind.
>>
>>17639385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
>>
File: images (18).jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
6 KB, 229x220
>>17639363
There's an 86.8% chance that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
There should be no need to believe in truth; as it's supposed to be that of which there is no chance for doubt.
Truth is right in front of you and all around you. You just have to realize that all that exists is the manifestation of the ultimate unquestionable cosmic truth. You, me everyone and everything that exists is this universal truth.
So rid yourself of the false, the restrains of the chains of belief, as they are what make you believe wrongly and often negatively about the world and yourself.
You see, the mind's beliefs are simply but the curtains that blind the rays of perfect truth to be seen.
We are not merely humans in the universe. We are the universe as the form that we label a human being, just as the universe is the form we label as the Sun, the Earth and the Moon. It's all that. It's all One.
When pure naked existence is all that remains, then solely "I" remains and then all can be seen in yourself and yourself in all. Duality will then extinguish and only unity will remain.
The source of love is unity/connection, and the source of fear is duality/disconnection. So imagine then if we all could feel as One. We must try and change ourselves first, then the outer will naturally follow the inner and the world would truly be a better place.
>>
This is kind of old philosophy but I realized that there's no objective right or wrong. Also, pride, shame, envy, and superiority are human illusions that come from irrationality.
>>
>>17639385
Smith...
what is he?
>>
File: The_Oracle.jpg (128 KB, 1600x835) Image search: [Google]
The_Oracle.jpg
128 KB, 1600x835
>>17639430
he is you, your opposite, the result of the equation trying to balance itself out.
>>
>>17639423
I don't think many people would take issue with this.
>>
File: Agent_Smith2.jpg (42 KB, 700x321) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Smith2.jpg
42 KB, 700x321
>>17639431
This is his world
his world.
>>
In the end we shall all be one.
It is the only way we can all be safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc
>>
>>17639419
a sadist paradise of endless domination where all dimensions collapse to one. there is no SPACE between us.
>>
>>17639374
Underrated post
>>
if god was omniscient and omnipotent there would be no real reason for him/her to ever use their omnipotence twice. Prayer is thus useless, but just having Faith that the universe is on track according to god's initial will seems worthwhile
>>
>>17639618
Prayer for it's own sake is thereputic.
Thinking of oneness is useful for reconnecting.Because anything that gives you pleasure or joy or fear or frustration, we detach from. But prayer reconnects.

But in my opinion it should be repetitive prayer.
As god is in repitition. repitition is in life.
>>
>>17639686
Yeah prayer to enhance faith, but praying to win lottery and shit like that ain't gonna work
>>
File: too_swole.jpg (252 KB, 1500x1264) Image search: [Google]
too_swole.jpg
252 KB, 1500x1264
>>17639363
>Not sure if joke thread, but here goes:

>Giants did exist, including one recorded to be 300 ells (cubits) tall, the average adult male is a little less than 5 ells, for scale.
Its also interesting to note that the Indo-European word for dark mist or evil spirit "Nifl" is an exact match to the Hebrew root-word "Nephil" which means "unclean/filthy/dark spirit" (the giants were products of angels impregnating human women, being hybrids they were thus impure or unclean).
Also note that the giant of Norse myths were called Jotunn (Man-Eater), the Book of Enoch, a deutero-canonical book which may have been among the first books written according to extra-biblical sources (Jasher, Jubilees), mention that the Nephilim (children of unclean spirits) were cannibals and blood-drinkers.
>>
>>17640496
All of God's creations are clean.
He doesn't make loose parts or mistakes.
>>
Society likes to think that humans have evolved over the past 5000 years or whatever, but we truly haven't. If anything, we've devolved. We're a lot more cruel, and we know how to hide it.
>>
>>17639363
You seek the law of one my brother love and light.
>>
>>17639363
Decentralized credit is the key to creating superintelligence.

Shit's gonna get crazy in the next 5 years since I am legit making this happen.
>>
>>17639385
Almost there.

There is no "other", it's all just you.
>>
>>17639423
There is universally agreed, objective right and wrong...but it's only within certain circumstances.
>>
>>17639440
This, exactly. When we feel how much pain we cause others, we'll stop. We'll finally stop.
>>
>>17639363
Trump might be exactly what America needs.
>>
>>17639374
I have a shaft covered in hair. Up to the tip mane. :^)
>>
>>17639363
everything is your fault
>>
>>17639363
your consciousness is the universe. if your consciousness ends reality ends.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.