[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is been said that some myhstics are master at communication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 380x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 380x387
It is been said that some myhstics are master at communication with people, they have unusual and enormous charisma in their words and body language, they do same things to animals too.In this tread i put Rasputins photo because he has the profile so i wonder is this real i mean do you have backround information and can this be learnt or you must born this way?
>>
Rhythm you have it or you don't that's a fallacy.
>>
>>17639074
Your point is simple and true but i aim to examine it
>>
>>17639049
I read your post a few times and I think I understand it. It can be learned. I have been experimenting on people for 3 years and I am almost perfect at this communication. I like to turn it off because it's so powerful sometimes that everybody is looking at me. It really doesn't include doing anything creepy or weird. It's kind of like when somebody is singing and they are so beautiful in their singing that everybody cries or becomes excited. It's about learning that feeling and being able to use it whenever you want. I've become so good at it that I can look like a very boring and not so attractive guy than when I turn it on I am suddenly very beautiful to everybody. The most beautiful girls would have intimate eye contacts with me. It's because my eyes tend to glow when I do it.
>>
>>17639123
Teach me your ways wise master
>>
I just had to learn how to talk to people as individuals, instead of as "people".

If that makes sense.
>>
>>17639074
That song is told in the pov of a nephilim or fallen angel. Listen again and you'll hear it.
>>
>>17639128
I've really tried to keep it a secret because I like to be the only person who knows it. But your a guy from/x/ so I feel like I can trust you. There is a secret book I read that I keep a secret from everybody. It's called "instantaneous personal magnetism" and another one called "the art and science of personal magnetism". I've learned a lot from so many different sources but I feel like these 2 are good for somebody who doesn't want to spend 3 years experimenting. With these books you can probably make drastic improvements within a month. I have them both in pdf I can send them to you on here if you want.
>>
>>17639133
Like relate to everyone on their level of thinking
>>
>>17639143
Would love them brother
>>
>>17639143
Definitely interested.
[email protected]
>>
>>17639146
Sort of, yeah. You just have to figure out what type of person you're talking to. It even works with groups of people.

Sometimes I act like a gorilla and beat my chest, sometimes I have to act like a scared dog. Either way, I get my way.
>>
>>17639153
Okay sending them. After I send them you can also look up both the authors names on google they have a lot of good stuff. And it's so old that it's public domain so it's free.
>>
>>17639163
Thank you! Also that e-mail I posted is my real one, just in case you thought it was a joke or something. Really appreciate the files!
>>
>>17639049
It's innate. You're born with it.

>>17639123
This guy has RAMPANT autism, and probably is quite delusional.
My guess is he walks around staring intently at people, creeping them out something bad, then when they briefly make eye contact because it is impossible not to, he walks away patting himself on the back, figuring "I MADE them do that!"

>>17639133
This guy has the right idea, but you have to have some innate charisma to be able to pull it off.
Charisma + focused attention = manipulated target
Aspergers + focused attn = deeply creeped out target

>>17639146
I would say it is less "being on their level" and more "making them feel special" like suddenly making a connection that says "Out of this whole crowd of people, I noticed *you* immediately"
But you can do this to several people at once, and see who really responds to it.
>>
>>17639173
I'd argue that my charisma was "learned" as well.
>>
>>17639123
I am the op, i was googling and magnetic gaze stuff about rasputin but it made sense also i found some books but their cost are funny i mean so expensive would never buy i will check those books soon
>>
>>17639138
nephilim are getting pretty popular in popular culture but I THINK THEY ARE GAY
>>
File: 1461253962282.gif (331 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
1461253962282.gif
331 KB, 350x200
>>17639138
Lol i know shit sucks. Do you like the song kashmir?
>>
>>17639143
Please send them to me too.
[email protected]
>>
>>17639178
They are free. Most of the good books are from 1920s so they are on archive website.
>>
>>17639177
That seems unlikely.
I do this for a living, and in my experience, if you don't have 'it' by high school, you'll never have it.
I mean, it isn't literally AT BIRTH, but basically you develop charisma through your socialization as a child. If you're an adult without charisma, it's not gonna happen for you.
>>
>>17639173
No the eye contact is very intimate. If you want to believe that it is something your born with than I think that's just a weak and passive mans excuse to not succeed in life.
>>
>>17639186
I feel like this email is a bad virus is it ?
>>17639193
Super untrue. I was depressed until 21 than I changed everything. You shouldn't accept these excuses as fact.
>>
>>17639193
That makes sense, since I learned it somewhere along the road in middle-high school. I just learned when to talk, and when not to.
>>
>>17639123
>>17639143
dude i was not expecting something like this, it looks so easy and i doubt about it now, because lets be honest our ego is eager to be grown also i believe that you must completly change as a state of your mind and soul it is not about fucking eye moves or concentrating, it must come from the soul but i respect you
>>
>>17639194
I'm sure it's VERY intimate.
Like when a guy jacks it on a stranger on the subway.
Intimate, for you, at least.
Man, you even type autistically. I shudder to think of all the "most beautiful girls" you've been "intimate" with.
I bet there's a bulletin out for you.

>>17639199
No excuses here, friend. Once you've grown up awkward, you're marked. People can practically smell it on you.

Like how I can tell both these posts are you. Your writing style is awkward and stilted.

>>17639202
Way I see it, some people with charisma develop it early. But it isn't really too late until you're out of adolescence. Leaving high school, going on to post-secondary or the workforce, you have a sort of "last chance" to reinvent yourself. You are now THAT adult for the rest of your life, barring extreme circumstances such as massive head trauma, or psychological breakdown. But I bet most develop around mid-highschool. When you are experimenting with what type of person you want to be.
>>
>>17639227
Ehhh, I still think it can be learned.
>>
>>17639222
It sure as hell ain't easy. You should read the books, it requieres you to make changes just like the ones you mentioned, it a very complex processs.
>>
>>17639227
when you say intimate you mean because of your holly blood or the envoirment of family? as a result you say it is impossible to discovery these sides of your soul,mind etc?
>>
>>17639222
If you don't want it to be simple than it won't be. The reason I was able to get so good at it is because I was never scepticle and I was open to any potential method. You also have to always easily admit to yourself that you suck.
>>17639227
I always thought it was kind of unfair that I had all this knowledge and nobody else did. But reall i deserve the knowledge because I was always desperately looking for it. Here I am offering it to you and you only laugh at me. That's why it's so rare for people to learn something so great because most people believe it is ridiculous. If you want to know what I mean by intimate it looks a lot like this.

https://youtu.be/hwmCfCr7oJc
>>
>>17639230
But is that belief from knowledge of examples?
Or blind belief from hopefulness for the OP?

Because manipulating people every day at work? Working with people who do the same? I see nobody who was awkward in college. And a shocking number of them who were awkward kids.

But if you know of people who became charismatic as adults, let me know so I can give them a medal for being ubermenschen.

>>17639246
Dear god, what the hell did this mean?

>>17639250
Yep, James Dean had a lot of charisma. He was also intelligent, educated, and handsome.

He didn't ramble on frothing at the mouth about his INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE. I'd like to stop making fun of you, but you keep making it so easy.

You aren't James Dean. You're a weirdo staring at people. There IS a difference. You cannot just mimic what James Dean does and expect the same results, any more than I could parrot Steven Hawking's works and expect global accolades in astrophysics.
>>
>>17639074
I ain't happy
>>
>>17639275
You just sound like a negative fuck who's totally in denial. Your claiming that I'm a creep who just stares at people. How do you even know that this is true? Your problem is that you have fully accepted that something is impossible so anybody who claims it is possible you just attack them because they pose a threat to your perception of reality. That is exactly what religious fags do
>>
File: asperger-king.gif (33 KB, 650x452) Image search: [Google]
asperger-king.gif
33 KB, 650x452
>>17639284
Buddy, I am speaking from experience here, since apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
I am not in denial. I use these skills every day. I work as a consultant.

I BELIEVE it is impossible, because overwhelming evidence and common sense SHOWS it is impossible. And I KNOW you're a creep that stares at people, because it shows through your writing like a MASSIVE GLOWING BEACON of spectrum disorder!

I am not in denial, nor do I even know what I would be in denial about. But you are CLEARLY delusional, if you think that ypu have the charisma of James Dean, while you write more like Rain Man.
>>
>>17639275
if you live a life similar to james dean and even have almost the same personality type as james dean you can probably develop the same charisma
>>
File: 1440565011794.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440565011794.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>17639328
I would laugh, but this post is just so intolerably sad...
>>
>>17639344
its all about frequencies

dont you think similar people have similar vibes?
>>
>>17639350
I do not.
I think that's some ridiculous nu-spiritual nonsense. That people like me make up, and use to sell overpriced books to people like OP. You ever look up stuff like the Unification Church or Synanon? That is charismatic people using "spiritualism" to manipulate people.
But whatever you want to believe in, man. You go ahead and enjoy that stuff.
>>
Any really good books or docs on this guy mainly books?

There are some but many report flaws with narrative etc
>>
>>17639688
Dude what the fuck are you saying? Nobody even understands you garbage.
>>
>>17639732
Wow you're retarded
>>
>>17639732
Is this extreme reaction because you're home alone on a Friday
>>
>>17639143
Can I please have them too? [email protected]
>>
>>17639183
Thanks anon. Most of them were.
>>
>>17639835
kek
>>
>>17639275
Charisma is just about being relaxed and focused while you speak with people. It can definitely be improved but you don't really need any magic techniques.

I was completely withdrawn all the way into early adulthood but after I launched my business I started working with a leadership/sales coach and a psychotherapist for a couple of years and it had a big impact. I do not think my business would have succeeded if I accepted the notion that people cannot change after they reach adulthood. This is simply not true. You can change anything about yourself if you are willing to put the effort in until the job is done.
>>
>>17639185
No. It's awesome.
>>
>>17639133
But you're a shit.
>>
>>17639138
The rapping part is from the view of the ghost that possesses Russell, dumbass
>>
>>17639143
send it here too m8
[email protected]
tnx
>>
Very easy to spot people with high charisma. I don't understand how some people can't spot it, or help being unknowingly swayed.
>>
>>17640663
The ghost is a fallen angel not a ghost, retard.
>>
>>17640663
Does this sound like a ghost or a fallen angel/"higher entity"?

Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing cause I'm countin' no age
Nah, I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare
Intangible, bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view, look, I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose, sit and lose, all you different crews
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you getting down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse, you think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe, spiritual
Hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy
>>
>>17640829
Words of Erata
>>
listen to the way this guy speaks, and ull get a feeling of what spiritual people speak like.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184987270/a-heros-journey-to-life
>>
>>17640873
Sounds pretty boring
>>
>>17639087
>Your point is simple and true but i aim to examine it

Your question is essentially nature vs. nurture.

We are all born with a certain "potential", or predisposition. Outside of extreme divine intervention, it will be impossible to exceed that.

However, you start life at zero, so you need to work to achieve your maximum potential, whatever that is, unique to you.

It's like saying the max IQ you can ever attain is 120, but if your dumb ass skips school and parties, you'll never achieve that, you'll always be below it. But even if you study all day every day, you can never exceed 120.

That's true of all things, including charisma and spiritual giftedness.

The only time that can be broken is becoming a Christian, because then it's not you, it's God's Spirit living inside you that is "doing stuff", so there's no limit for any of us who have that, because God is not limited. He doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called.
>>
>>17639275
I know quite a few people who became charismatic as adults. My uncle finally figured out being gay was fine and gained it at 26.

My friend joined the Marines at 21. Went from being the steriotypical anime fag, to normal(ish).

Those are the one off the top of my head
>>
>>17641536
Yeah Charissa is a sort of feminine trait. Being gay can help you become charismatic because you are no longer holding back your feminine energy.
>>
>>17639049
Just born this way, Do you want the list of all the alive ones? Actually the last generation ones are starting to die since the begening of this year, but, well, you know, 2016 is "special" as no medium could see any timeline after mars 22.
>>
>>17639123
It's call glamour.
>>
>>17639123
You just kinda activated it, that will triger them watching you clossely and testing your capacitys, enjoy your polonium doses anon. PS allays do the right stuff to do.
Non est deus, nisi mortem.
>>
>>17641649
The other skill is NLP..
>>
It's called leaving 4chan
>>
>>17639152
>>17639153
>>17639186
You realise this was a bait? hu?
>>
LOLOLOLOLO I just locked a thread.
>>
>>17639483
Okay cults will use things to bring people in yes cults will say aliens exist but does that mean aliens dont exist? No

Does that mean that each human vibrates on different frequencies based on their thoughts and actions yes I believe so.
>>
>>17640770
I think the issue is that this man looks homeless and is seducing women in the highest court in Russia >>17640227
>>17639328
>>
>>17643034
He had a monster dick though. Once word gets around..
>>
Stop.

We are beasts that tinker with our own neurochemestry. There is no simple jump off. There is no guiding hand. There is no magic and you are waiting on nothing. Do it yourself.
>>
b76fg89p010

Shut this thread down
>>
>>17639143
could you? no2528342(at)gmail.com
>>
>>17639049
You just have to be natural as perfection is natural.
>>
Most people I meet that I would consider charismatic usally shair a couple traits. Well preportioned body and face, energetic, High self esteem, fairly intelligent but in a narrow practical sense, no creative intelligence. Good performers but their material is mediocre (I guess that's the point) Some people are better at it than others. think about sales people and managers and compare them to Mystics, celebrity's and politicians. I think In order to become a highly charismatic person you have to be naturally talented and then make a conscience effort to improve through work and learning. Personally I loathe these kinds of people. It's easy to fall under their spell but beyond that they are just average people with a way to high sense of worth.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.