[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/ I see the number 444 every day, without fail through increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 444.jpg (136 KB, 1188x631) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
136 KB, 1188x631
Hi /x/
I see the number 444 every day, without fail through increasingly complex means. I have been seeing this number since I was about 13-14. I do see it a lot on the clock, but here are some more examples:
>Went to the library to look for a specific book, part of its call number is 444
>Waiting for a train, another one pulls up across the tracks, it's number is 444.
>I nearly passed out and so I laid on the floor. I look to my left and through the crack of my roommates door I can see 4:44 on her digital clock.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm looking for any info on the number four and what it could mean.
>>
There are four elements (water, earth, wind and fire), four phases of the Moon, four seasons, and four directions (north, south, east and west). In the last book of the New Testament, number 4 symbolizes four riders of the Apocalypse (war, civil strife, hunger and death). The tetragrammaton is the four letter name of God in Judeo-christian religions.

"Almost from prehistoric times, the number four was employed to signify what was solid, what could be touched and felt. Its relationship to the cross (four points) made it an outstanding symbol of wholeness and universality, a symbol which drew all to itself".
>>
In Ezekiel's well-known 'wheel in the middle of a wheel' vision (Ezekiel 1, 10) he sees four living creatures transporting a throne with four sides and four wheels. Each of the living creatures (likely Cherubim, a class of angels) has four faces (the face of a man, lion, ox and eagle) and four wings (1:6).

Later in the book that bears his name, Ezekiel is told to proclaim to Israel that an end is coming upon 'the four corners of the land' (Ezekiel 7:2). In chapter 14 the prophet is told by the Eternal to ask Israel's unrepentant elders to repent or else four sore judgments will come upon Jerusalem. They are the sword, famine, wild beasts or animals, and pestilence (14:21).
>>
>>17634074
A friend of mine has mentioned to me he always sees 2:22. sometimes its 12:22 also. Once he said something to me about it I started seeing it pretty often as well but could have just been because I was looking for it.
>>
I see 3:33 pretty often honestly.
>>
>>17634106
>>17634108
OP here. I always just thought it was coincidental- or that since I noticed it so much, that I had started looking for it. But it's becoming so prevalent in my life that it's starting to freak me out.
>>
Have you seen session 9? Sorry I just watched it last night and 444 played a role in the movie. Crazy to see it on here next day.
>>
>>17634119
I haven't, mind telling me what significance it had to the move?
>>
I've had this happen too. Usually means there's something happening on a 12th that will play a significant role real soon.
>>
I see "666" so often I think I might be the Devil. I feel you anon. I don't generally wonder why though, it doesn't interfere with my life at all.
>>
I used to see the number 911 all the time when I was a kid years before the 911 attacks. Not trying to be an edgy meme lord but I used to see it enough that I was like "why do I always see this number?" Clock displays, license plates and built into larger numbers. Might be because my dad being a cop and the emergency number
>>
>>17634149
Yeah. 444 doesn't have a feeling for me-its not good or bad, hasn't affected my life (AFAIK.)
>>
>>17634132
Seeing numbers is a warning guys.
9/11 could be you were scrying and didn't know it.
666 isn't bad it's just a changing life path. If your seeing it maybe you should get your life together.
>>
>>17634182
>>17634132
Tripfag pls go.
>>
Too bad you're not polish. The artist called stachursky created a track "Jam jest 444" (I am the 444) with some retarded ass lyrics like "I am the yellow magnetic star"
>>
>>17634182
Then what does 21:37 mean, I see it almost everyday
>>
I call this phenomenon "the twosies".
For example, you're flipping through the channels and come across a documentary about tigers. You watch it for a minute and keep going.

The next day, your friend starts telling you about the time she got to pet a baby tiger cub.

In your head you go "whoaaaa, all this stuff about tigers, I should become a zoologist or something". You may not even remember seeing the tiger documentary, but for some reason this story about a tiger cub is important to you but you can't place why exactly. The twosies.

I think an evolutionary reason may be to help us remember things better, or maybe it's our brains farting and drawing connections where there are none.

In your case, you've been drawing this connection for so long that you can't think of why you did it in the first place. I bet you look at the clock all the time but don't even care until [insert number] shows up. You see tons of numbers everyday but you only pay attention when it's the *special* one.

Cut it out and/or seek help for obsessive compulsion
>>
>>17634074
>4
Hail Echs!
>>
Bumping cause my mom and aunt always see this number. My mom says she often wakes up in the night at 4:44 for no reason.
>>
Weird. I know my brother has always had a thing for 5s. He'd always look at the clock and be 5:55, a 5 in his jersey number, things like that. He'd notice it everywhere and mentioned it to me multiple times growing up.
>>
Since I was a kid I've always seen the clock at 11:34, as well as 1134 alot of other places, almost daily. At first when I was 12yrs old I knew 1134 was "hell" on a calculator upside down,but then one year I decided to deduct 11 from 34, which is 23, and of course those numbers have their own huge pile of shit associated, Ive always wondered if this is some internal clock going off at the same time every evening or if it's more than just my subconscious fucking with me.

Anyone have any thoughts?
>>
>>17634074
>>17634108
I see a lot of 343.
>>
>>17634277
>You see tons of numbers everyday but you only pay attention when it's the *special* one.
came here to say this
>>
http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-444/ go to this website I think you are experience something in your life. I see this number for the past four months don't underestimate they have given you the opportunity to change your life just go with it and your life changes like mine but I make terrible mistakes for the past 1 month
>>
>>17634877
Dubs checkem
>>
File: 「F O U R」.png (177 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
「F O U R」.png
177 KB, 700x555
>>17634074
Some people consider 4 to be a bad luck number. For example the legs of the person on the hanged-man tarot has their legs in the shape of 4. Be careful OP.
>>
The number 4 symbolizes the principle of putting ideas into form and it signifies work and productivity. The essence of the number 4 is security, diligent work and strong foundations. It is constructive, realistic, traditional and cautious and is the number of system, order and management. This vibration is to do with energy, harmony and co-operation and it is the door to illumination and/or initiation.

When Angel Number 4 consistently appears it indicates that your angels are all around you and with you. The angels are offering you support and inner-strength to enable you to get the necessary work done. They understand that you are toiling towards your goals and aspirations and the angels ask that you call upon them for help, support, guidance and the emotions of love and security.

The repeating Angel Number 44 sequence indicates that the angels are surrounding you at this time, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm and are asked to use it to your advantage, and for the benefit of others.

The message of the 444 Angel Number sequence is that you have nothing to fear … all is as it should be, and all is well. Things that you have been working on or with will be successful. Repeating Angel Number 444 is an indication that you are being surrounded by angels who love and support you and their help is close at hand, always.

When the number sequence 4444 appears repeatedly, it is an indication that you are surrounded by your angels. The angels are at your side to reassure you of their presence, love and help. Your angels are watching out for you and supporting you in your work and day to day life. They encourage you to continue working towards your goals and aspirations as success and achievement are ahead of you. Angel Number 4444 is a message that help is nearby and all you need to do is ask for angelic assistance and guidance.
>>
>>17634074
Same here with number 42. I have a damn phobia now, thanks, world.
>>
>>17634086
you're forgetting the fifth element: spirit
>>
11:11 here, constantly.
>>
>>17635100
same, i checked this thread to see if someone else was freqeuntly noticing 11:11.
>>
>>17635855
*frequently

i also used to wake up at 3:33am a lot. That was when i was going through an especially difficult time in my life. But recently it's been 11:11 and 1:11 enough to make me remark about it, and i'm not someone who watches the clock. i'll be working for a couple hours, look up and 11:11.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.