[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you to scare the shit out of me with what you know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: wallstreetnyc.jpg (187 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wallstreetnyc.jpg
187 KB, 800x600
I want you to scare the shit out of me with what you know about Wall Street. The stuff that others don't know, conspiracies, secret information, stories.
>>
>>17633917
/x/ doesn't exist to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>17633917
Nobody on /x/ knows anything about Wall Street or how our financial system works. If you want bullshit conspiracy theories about how the system is 'rigged', visit /pol/

t. economist
>>
>>17633917
There are people who would willingly put their own money in a stranger's hands and there are people who would willingly risk a stranger's life savings for profits.
>>
>>17634031
the $ you are spent are taxed
the $ your employer gives you are taxed
>figure that out its double taxation, eventually will eat 100% of all the money in the world created by employment

it gets a lot deeper though...
the $ you save are taxed through inflation
>so-and-so knows everyone drinks milk water bread and buys gas for their car, so he buys X $ of oil and wheat futures and holds on to it or otherwise fiddles with the prices (holding commodities futures or whatever other method)
>the price of milk gas and bread goes up 4-5% each year
>he can sell his shares for a nice gain but the profit came out of your pocket
>every year you save $1 the next year that dollar is worth 5 cents less

$ saved under the mattress is taxed by loan rates
>bills printed are loaned to government for circulation at 0.9% interest (or something)
>so every year that dollar is out (when you are saving it in your mattress
>the government (you) has to pay the bank back 1.009 dollars for loaning
>due to compounding interest the loan rate will (probably exactly a lifetime 60years) grow to be more than the amount you saved
the $ you save in the bank are taxed through bad interest rates
>they give like 1-3% interest rates purposely, while the dollar deflates 4-5% yearly
>they spend your money to invest in land and commodities further increasing the cost of land and commodities and raise inflation rates
>they are causing the inflation/taxation of your dollars with your dollars

$ is taxed when you remove it from savings
>retirement plebs and ssi plebs get charged a tax and fees for removing
>had they put 25c per month into a savings account they would have been millionaires

$ is taxed when its inheritied
>death tax/estate tax

the $ stolen through taxation is now worth basically 50-99% of the worlds GDP through compounding interest
>>
File: Haspel-Seersucker-Suit-705x900.jpg (85 KB, 705x900) Image search: [Google]
Haspel-Seersucker-Suit-705x900.jpg
85 KB, 705x900
Mammonism
>>
File: deskgnome.jpg (1 MB, 2809x2113) Image search: [Google]
deskgnome.jpg
1 MB, 2809x2113
>>17633917
>>
>>17634120
holy shit you are dumb
>>
>>17634120
Oh my god please stop talking. You don't understand basic wealth principles at all, you are waaaaay too focused on the value of currency itself. Wealth is not money or land or stock. Wealth is how much more that money, land, or stock will be worth than when you got it.

The increase is what matters and beating taxes and inflation is extremely easy, especially in a country like the US that is literally growing so fast economically that the Fed has to put the brakes on to prevent inflation.

Go read up on the time value of money. Basically if you have a dollar today and I will have one tomorrow, your dollar is worth more automatically because you can invest it (maybe penny stock?) or go buy a stick of gum or whatever. I can't until tomorrow.

Beating inflation is as simple as diversification. If you net 2-3% a year, you beat average inflation in the US.

The stock market itself is self-correcting. A business at worst loses 100% value and goes bankrupt and is replaced on the market by the next highest company. At best? No limit. You can increase 8%, 200%, or 731,000,000% and you're still in. So -100% is worst, infinity is best. THAT is why the market always goes up. It by its very nature prunes out failure and rewards success.
>>
>>17634216
shill detected
>>
File: unfunniestmanalive.jpg (22 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
unfunniestmanalive.jpg
22 KB, 720x540
>>17633917

So what's the DEAL with "Wall Street"....

It isn't a wall... and it isn't a street.

Someone "EXPLAIN-IT-TO-ME".
>>
All the money in the world is just made up. It doesn't actually mean anything. All the stockbrokers and bankers know this. It's a massive game allowed by bribed and lobbied politicians to force the working stiffs of the world to labor for the rich. The poor are given easy credit and access to immoral loans. Then the poor accept life as it is because at least they'll go to heaven when they die.
>>
>>17634009
could have fooled me, faggot
>>
Bumping this underrated thread.
>>
>>17633917
It's the most frightening thing on earth to bernie sanders supporters kek.
>how dare they make money!!!!!!!
>>
>>17634120
You're a moron. You don't understand the terms you're using and you forgot the most imporant thing: that all money is owed back to the original central bank it was loaned from with interest. This guarantees some people will stay poor.
>>
>>17634031
Please don't visit pol. I took 2 economics classes and I regularly have to correct those mongrels on how different facets of economics and trade work. It's like visiting fit for quality fitness information: you'll get 2 good posts swallowed up in a sea of bioscience and memes
>>
>>17634235
It's a wall blocking out the poor and street letting the rich drive to even more riches. (Don't ask, yes I know I am super clever teehee)
>>
The biggest conspiracy isn't even hidden. Our society is designed around the needs and desires of rich capitalists first and everyone second so that they may be good worker drones and consumers to grow the wealth of the rich capitalists.

Conspiracy theories such as the Illuminati and "the jews" are fictions by those who know there is something terribly wrong with our socioeconomic system but are satisfied with a scapegoat.

Even those who benefit economically the most from capitalism are just as much slaves to it as you and I, for it subverts their higher purposes and addicts them to greed and power. The true enemy isn't any person or group, it's something amorphous, habits of interactions and relationships between people, and with the world around them. Capitalism is an egregore, a "memetic entity," a God without agency, an "invisible hand."

Capitalism is failing on all fronts. It is destroying the environments, turning life into trinkets for profit. It is destroying society, as it turns people against each other - the cultural wars we're seeing is the direct result of the capitalist social order. It destroys family, and purpose itself - capitalism purports that profit is the ultimate end of all things.

Capitalism has humanity and Western civilization as a hostage - it is too big to fail and too entrenched to change. It is easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism, and indeed apocalypticism has increased dramatically as capitalism tears itself apart, having nothing else to consume but itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZC0JOYYWw&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17635514
Take that logic to Europe where it belongs, cuck
>>
>>17633917
>pol
>>
>>17635526
i agree with most of this, it seems in the last few centuries that money has replaced god as the thing people worship the most, dedicating their whole lives towards working for it and using most of their time on this planet towards obtaining it.
>>
>>17635526
10/10
>>
>>17633917
Hillary Clinton is owned by Wall Street. If they say jump, she jumps.

This should worry you greatly.
>>
>>17635508
>>17634031
>implying most of what is posted on /pol/ isn't correct
>le free trade maymay
>accused others of memeing

I bet you faggots think ZIRP is a good thing
>>
>>17635906
Hillary is owned by Donald Trump. They've both admitted it, but they said it was just "in the past". Bullshit. Bernie is our only hope but in the end it will be Trump vs. Clinton. Trump will be president no matter who wins and Hillary will still have millions of undeclared tax dollars in offshore accounts. They're both pathological liars, wealthy dick-sucking puppets for the Federal Reserve banking scammers. If you're not at least Ivy League material you're pretty much just fertilizer to them.
>>
>>17635526
very spooky, unfortunately capitalism could be just as easily be replaced by the state
>>
>>17635508
Manlet detected
>>
>>17634120
look at the math

Imagine an economy with a potato farm (P), a bean farm (B) and a school (S).

B buys $100 worth of potatoes and pays $100 in tax.

P buys $100 worth of beans and pays $100 in tax.

The school gets $200 which it uses to pay the teacher who buys $100 worth of beans and $100 worth of potatoes.

Now everything has come full circle. B spent $200 and made $200. P spent $200 and made $200.
>>
>>17634120
>the $ i spend is taxed
this money funds my local schools, fixes roads, bridges, pays cops
>the $ my employer gives me is taxed
again, this money funds my local schools, fixes roads, bridges, pays cops. nobody should be exempt from paying taxes. we all get double taxed, big deal
>the $ i save are taxed thru inflation
banks are in the business to make money. be glad they even give you perks for being responsible for handling their credit and your savings accounts. for example, i pay all my credit cards on time. i get an extra $100-$200 a year per card in points rewards plus frequent flier miles, free car rental service, discount towing etc.
>$ saved under my mattress is taxed by loan rates
if interest rates rise, it does nothing but give me more bank perks for being responsible, gives me an option to borrow more money for emergencies. if rates fall, the money under my mattress is just that, it stagnates. big deal either way
>the $ i save in the bank are taxed through bad interest rates
the dollar loses its value not just because of banks, the billions of Americans who borrow money and can't pay it back are also to blame. we all need to be more responsible together to keep the national debt down.
>$ is taxed when you remove it from savings
true, but that's a necessity that benefits us all in the end. if you wait and don't pull your money out, your money isn't taxed plus you get medicare on top of that. what private institution would do that? not 401k, not any IRA that I know of.
>$ is taxed when it's inherited
yeah, for the less than 1% of Americans who leave a $100 million estate. The Fed is just getting back their tax break money. Seems like a fair shake to me. The heirs can have the rest. Still a ridiculous amount of money for heirs that didn't earn shit.
>the $ stolen through taxation is now worth basically 50-99% of the worlds GDP through compounding interest
Uncle Sam.: "what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?"
>>
>>17633917
If you stand in the middle and yell cut they'd forget about their routine.
>>
>>17637868
this might be true because it is all done by computers now
>>
>>17637841
i just thought it was interesting how they figured a way to tax $ even if they are saved not spent, even if not in a bank
and tax when you spend is bullshit

its also interesting that when you spend its double taxed
>purchase tax
>taxed again when the business you spend it uses it to pay employees [payroll tax] or purchase goods [purchase tax]
>
>so every dollar that circulates by the time it goes back to the central bank, not only accumalated the .09% annual loan tax, but was purchase tax+payroll taxed every stop, which is very power ful math:
> $1 - ( (9% purchase tax - 40% payroll tax) * N stops ) == very real 75-99% tax

plus it was taxed 40% when you made so the real tax rate is closer to 75-99%

i propose the taxed $ with compounding interest will grow to be 99.99999% of the economy, while we literally fight over the left over %0.000001 of $.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.